Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    They have to pay for the gay ass commercials they play every 10 seconds..........................but please gamble responsibly.
    Total BS that bookmakers can advertize about safe gambling and tools like timeouts and setting limits etc.

Who else but a problem gambler is attracted by those features?

It's like they are advertising direct to the main problem group right in plain sight and every regulator in the world does not "seem" to realize that is what is happening.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Total BS that bookmakers can advertize about safe gambling and tools like timeouts and setting limits etc.

Who else but a problem gambler is attracted by those features?

It's like they are advertising direct to the main problem group right in plain sight and every regulator in the world does not "seem" to realize that is what is happening.
    I live in Montana jackass, I couldn't play with any of those books who put commercial, after commercial, after commercial, after commercial, after commercial, after commercial, after commercial, even if I wanted too. Every game, everyday, 100 times a game. But ya, they want those players to be responsible. While they throw it everyone face 24, 7. I mean come on man. They don't give a fuk. On sunday I only watch redzone because the only thing I care about is yearly fantasy. I have NFL ticket, don't even watch my favorite team the Jets, unless they are on redzone.

unde0087
    Did we win?

P.S. Sorry I called you a jackass Opti., you are great, but you are dead wrong on this one.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    P.S. Sorry I called you a jackass Opti., you are great, but you are dead wrong on this one.
    Its ok. But what am I wrong about?

Think you may have misread what I said.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Its ok. But what am I wrong about?

Think you may have misread what I said.
    It isn't want you said. I am saying. Have you ever seen the president of Philip Morris or RJ Reynolds or any top person from any company come out and say our product will ruin your life or kill you? While they spend billions throwing it in young peoples faces, take MGM for example. Their commercials, which has the Manning family on, over and over and over and over and over, every sunday. They do nothing but push gambling. Just like Philip morris and RJ. They want to hook them in, they want money. They don't care about the damage, they want money. That is what it is all about. Hook them in, and then we have them. That is called a business model. And they target the young people.

First 1234