stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    that racism in a nutshell.

Imagine telling business that they must hire a White person? How is this any different?
    None.

If I own a billion dollar business nobody should have the right to tell me who and who not to hire.
    There's a few exceptions of course, this isn't one of those times.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Why? They can't get rid of the tranny they have now

I want to see this one dressed exactly like this i would watch just to see this running up and down the sideline

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8489

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    None.

If I own a billion dollar business nobody should have the right to tell me who and who not to hire.
    There's a few exceptions of course, this isn't one of those times.
    of course there are exceptions. Reasonable ones. Such as if you are making a movie about MLK and you hire an actor that is Black to play MLK. If you are making a movie about Babe Ruth, you would be right to hire a White person to play him. Reasonable can agree on these things.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Where I live the Chinese don't need any scholastic help, their quota is over filled. They win a huge percentage of scholarship awards. They could use a quota system in the sports department though. Here blacks need no help in that area....they dominate athletics. Certain races are brighter than others and some are more gifted athletes......can I say that?
    I don't think certain races are brighter, it is really just a product of the environment you grow up in. Asians have a very rigorous school system. They are not born with any intellectual gifts that other races don't have. Sure you have some geniuses here and there. But intelligence is not really a product of biology, only rarely. Many kids in africa do not have the luxury to attend school all day and read books all day, they have to start helping to support the family fishing and in the fields when they are 10 years old. Same with many cultures and countries. Its not hard to be smart when you are given the gift to go to the best schools, and go to college for free, and your parents can pay for top tutors, and spend hundreds of dollars on books.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I don't think certain races are brighter, it is really just a product of the environment you grow up in. Asians have a very rigorous school system. They are not born with any intellectual gifts that other races don't have. Sure you have some geniuses here and there. But intelligence is not really a product of biology, only rarely. Many kids in africa do not have the luxury to attend school all day and read books all day, they have to start helping to support the family fishing and in the fields when they are 10 years old. Same with many cultures and countries. Its not hard to be smart when you are given the gift to go to the best schools, and go to college for free, and your parents can pay for top tutors, and spend hundreds of dollars on books.
    This is a science now.

Asian & White are cognitively smarter than black.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2939725/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bro...n-be-done/amp/

Sadly, it's a fact now, and it holds true among all ages, the 2 studies I've listed span 3 generations. Meaning, there is pre great society & 2 generations since.

Conclusive studies gave confirmed that blacks simply do not learn as well as whites, do not function mentally as high a level as whites and therefore aren't going be be qualified, equally, for mentally challenging tasks & jobs.

The qouta/ mandate goes against human nature and is more proof of liberalism basic flaw- it goes against the nature of mankind

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Great idea. NFL is very difficult for blacks to get into in general.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Even more shocking that Fatty posted a working link

DwightShrute

The NBA should mandate that every team must hire a White assistant coach.

The NHL should mandate every team must hire an Asian assistant coach.

MLB should mandate that every team must play a left-handed vegan legally-blind trans player in the outfield.
    Points Awarded:

captrobey gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    This is a science now.

Sadly, it's a fact now, and it holds true among all ages, the 2 studies I've listed span 3 generations. Meaning, there is pre great society & 2 generations since.

Conclusive studies gave confirmed that blacks simply do not learn as well as whites, do not function mentally as high a level as whites and therefore aren't going be be qualified, equally, for mentally challenging tasks & jobs.

The qouta/ mandate goes against human nature and is more proof of liberalism basic flaw- it goes against the nature of mankind
    Minny, those studies are performed on adults... Read my post again.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

This is a science now.

I really do not want to contribute to even more unnecessary race debate here, but that does not disprove what Goatmilk said about environmental factors.

Plus either way average IQ scores are not a reliable, or significant, metric when it comes to predicting potential outcomes of individuals.

Hard work and motivation with a 90 IQ will outperform 130 IQ and not applying yourself almost every time.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I really do not want to contribute to even more unnecessary race debate here, but that does not disprove what Goatmilk said about environmental factors.

Plus either way average IQ scores are not a reliable, or significant, metric when it comes to predicting potential outcomes of individuals.

Hard work and motivation with a 90 IQ will outperform 130 IQ and not applying yourself almost every time.
    OK, but isn't the black environment a direct result of black political ideology?

85% of all blacks in the US live in 'urban' communities, which we KNOW are one party environments.

They are Democratic strongholds, propped up by the fact that the black voter goes 96% Democrat.

So, the family values, the schools, the environment, the crime, the fatherless families, etc are all a RESULT of the lower cognitive function.

After all, Opti, even you'd have to agree that, right here in Minneapolis, after a month of race riots, looting, demanding change, etc, every single City Council member was reelected, and the Chief of Police reappointed.

That, my friend, is the DEFINITION of a learning disability!

Blacks create their own environment....usually an environment based on the path of least resistance, and the resulting childhood, family, crime, schools, declining home values, drugs & other vice issues come of it.

It's not just an American theme, nor a current one.

Trace the history back to beginning of civilized society.

While the Chinese were inventing paper & gun powder, while the Brits invented tin, while the French worked on bronze, whilst the Roman's their Republic, the Mayans their temples, the Egyptian their oyramids....what were the Africans doing?

They started falling behind in 3000 bc guys, they ain't catching up.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Relax

they said assistant not head coach ...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Relax

they said assistant not head coach ...
    Johnny, you should not tolerate this bullshit. NFL can go shine.

It's a performance-based venture. Who cares about Quota system?
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave ChuckyTheGoat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Even more shocking that Fatty posted a working link

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

OK, but isn't the black environment a direct result of black political ideology?

85% of all blacks in the US live in 'urban' communities, which we KNOW are one party environments.

They are Democratic strongholds, propped up by the fact that the black voter goes 96% Democrat.

So, the family values, the schools, the environment, the crime, the fatherless families, etc are all a RESULT of the lower cognitive function.

After all, Opti, even you'd have to agree that, right here in Minneapolis, after a month of race riots, looting, demanding change, etc, every single City Council member was reelected, and the Chief of Police reappointed.

That, my friend, is the DEFINITION of a learning disability!

Blacks create their own environment....usually an environment based on the path of least resistance, and the resulting childhood, family, crime, schools, declining home values, drugs & other vice issues come of it.

It's not just an American theme, nor a current one.

Trace the history back to beginning of civilized society.

While the Chinese were inventing paper & gun powder, while the Brits invented tin, while the French worked on bronze, whilst the Roman's their Republic, the Mayans their temples, the Egyptian their oyramids....what were the Africans doing?

They started falling behind in 3000 bc guys, they ain't catching up.
    The great Malcom X said it best

" The Black mans enemy is the white democratic liberal

Welfare destroyed the black race , the key to a Democratic re election is to keep blacks poor so they can control them and it has worked for decades

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This will certainly fix everything.

jjgold

The educated black is 50% Dem and Rep

All you need to know why Dems want to keep them down

It is sad because so many could be great in life

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

What's sadder is getting an education costs nothing before you get to the college level.
    And even then if you live on the poverty line or just above it if you have demonstrated you have scholastic skills chances are you can get a grant or some sort of scholastic scholarship.

jjgold

They have tons of opportunities I wish they would all be successful, some other cultures got to change though

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wait, so it's either a black man or a woman(of any race)?

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Wait, so it's either a black man or a woman(of any race)?
    HaHa turn it into CandyLand from Django!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

what would a black person know about participating at the highest level of the sport of football?

how the hell would a negro know about being an NFL running back or defensive back?

that's a white person job

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    what would a black person know about participating at the highest level of the sport of football?

how the hell would a negro know about being an NFL running back or defensive back?

that's a white person job
    Wait, what?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

How can you coach black players with only white coaches on stuff? Who is going to coach the wide receivers, running backs and cornerbacks?

These positions are 99% played by black players.

Are you telling me a person can become a coach on a position he never played in NFL?

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How can you coach black players with only white coaches on stuff? Who is going to coach the wide receivers, running backs and cornerbacks?

Are you telling me a person can become a coach on a position he never played in NFL?
    Look...it's like at the track. Many great horses out there, but...to win, they need a jockey.

DwightShrute

Of course they can and the color of their skin is irrelevant.

Can referees officiate a game if they have never played in the NFL? What about Women?

Can play by play or color commentators do NFL games if they have never played in the NFL?

Can someone be a woman or a man who have never played in the NFL be an NFL agent?

Can someone comment on whether someone can or cannot be a coach in the NFL if they have never played in the NFL? Meaning you of course.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

You really believe that, come on...............Most obstetricains are white males and they deliver black babies.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The NBA should mandate that one white player must be in the floor at all times.......that would cause a stir!
    Beat me to it, didn't see this thread until now

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Nothing wrong with giving a leg up to groups who have less opportunity, to get started. But have to agree this just looks like PR gone mad.

Elite level sport should only be about being elite to get there.
    I think this is what bothers black coaches. I wouldn’t agree with this at all but than i realize there are a ton of shitty white coaches out there. I am sure there is one black head coach out there that is better than the stiff that coaches Dallas. than again if someone takes the Penn State head coach they are asking for problems.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Non of this is true lol

Mike Huntertz

There is so much money in sport, I believe the owners would hire an alien pediphile heroin addict if they could win...and the fans didn't object.
    There is no racism in high level pro sport ownership because of the $$ and ego. They all want to win and be richer.
    I'm sure there are isolated incidents but for the most part they want the best person for the job. Think Dallas Cowboys over the years.
    "Just win, baby!"

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

What a minute!

*What if you want to FIRE this new hire for POOR PERFORMANCE??

GOODELL: "Sorry, you can't fire him/her."

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    What a minute!

Exactly.

It's blatant appeasement and an admission that blacks are not bright enough to be offensive minded head coaches in the modern NFL.

This is a league that applied the Wanderlick test to 1000 kids a year, I'm guessing the coaches aptitude is of high priority as well and one race isn't adjusting well to modern football.

We all saw the game pass Art Shell & Denny Green by within 10 years of them getting the job....they were winning coaches and by 2000 they were completely obsolete.

Dungy & Smith were defensive gurus

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    What a minute!

Great point, like a Supreme Court Justice....life time job.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Wait, what?
    Hes being sarcastic man lol

First 1234 Last