Betpoints: 11769

What is TOM BRADY lifetime ATS ???

??????????

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Good question.

I saw the other day mike tomlin is 38-37 SU as an underdog. I know that doesn’t answer the question but impressive nonetheless.

Anyways, that year they lost in the Súper bowl as an undefeated team, they were tearing up ats early, then like lost just about every game ATS the second half the season. Nothing else stands out in my mind from his other years.

Goldenboy73
    Goldenboy73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8768

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Brady is 76-48-7 (61%) ATS as a favorite of seven or fewer points. He’s 35-23-4 (60%) ATS in coin-flip games with a line at three or fewer points in either direction. And that’s in the regular season. In the playoffs, he’s 9-3 (75%) ATS in such games, covering by an average of 6.2 points and in each of his last six such games.
    Points Awarded:

JacketFan81 gave RangeFinder 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat, and GunShard

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Great info Range

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Brady is 76-48-7 (61%) ATS as a favorite of seven or fewer points. He’s 35-23-4 (60%) ATS in coin-flip games with a line at three or fewer points in either direction. And that’s in the regular season. In the playoffs, he’s 9-3 (75%) ATS in such games, covering by an average of 6.2 points and in each of his last six such games.
    Nice

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Interesting. I’d love to know as a big favorite though. I’m sure he has been favored by more than a TD often

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Nice stat find Range!! This why it's bad for your bank roll to bet against him and especially in the playoffs!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't even know how Vegas even puts a line out on Tom Brady lol he covers more than anyone.

I don't even remember the last football game... (playoff wise) in which he won the game but didn't cover? It's like if you feel he's going to lose... you might as well take the Underdog SU. If you feel he's going to win the game... just take the spread.
    Points Awarded:

BuckyOne gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't even know how Vegas even puts a line out on Tom Brady lol he covers more than anyone.

I don't even remember the last football game... (playoff wise) in which he won the game but didn't cover? It's like if you feel he's going to lose... you might as well take the Underdog SU. If you feel he's going to win the game... just take the spread.
    Where do you put Brady in historical context, Shot?

Very good info, Range. Wonder how many people have been backing Brady over time. Pretty amazing track record.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Despite the ATS numbers in favor of Tom Terrific, I like the Rams this weekend.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Where do you put Brady in historical context, Shot?

Very good info, Range. Wonder how many people have been backing Brady over time. Pretty amazing track record.
    There will never be another Tom Brady. What makes him unique... he has a special ability within him.... to play without negative emotions... he has razor sharp calculating abilities (computer like)... he's very systematic. He's hard on himself for the right reasons. He comes to play with a business mind.

The only way you beat Tom Brady.... you have to show him something... that he hasn't seen on film before. You almost have to change all your defensive schemes.... just for one game only when you face him. Something out of the ordinary. Show him something presnap.... and check out of it. The only defense that even remotely pestered him... was Baltimore's with Ray Lewis. Baltimore's prime VS Brady/New England's prime... those were classic match ups. I thought Ray Lewis said it pretty well a long time ago... he said you have to play Brady zone majority of the game.... and everyone has to be on top of their game on defense. Because you are really facing a human that plays the game with a computer mind.

I expect the Rams to play decent defense VS Brady. I expect the Rams to be hungrier than Tampa Bay. Yeah... Brady is always HUNGRY but is everyone with him this time around??? Does he have enough WR's to throw to?? As for the Rams... Stafford is the question mark. Will he be nervous? If he has a 2-3 Interception day... forget about it... you aren't going to win. Such an odd team total for The Rams at 22.5 I mean.... You'd figure they have to score at least 23 points to beat Tampa Bay. I don't see this game being LA Rams 21 - Tampa Bay 17 final you know?? lol So if you like the Rams... why not take the team total Over 22.5? That's just my feeling on it.

If LA Rams lose this game... it's just huge devastation for the organization.... you have basically a new stadium.... eager fans.... momentum on your side (huge win over Arizona)..... tremendous players on offense and defense.... Sean McVay will probably get some serious heat if he loses this game. Some will say he's simply not a "playoff coach" at a record of 4-4 in the post season.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Despite the ATS numbers in favor of Tom Terrific, I like the Rams this weekend.
    I don’t even. Stafford. guys gonna choke.
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 01-20-22 at 12:47 AM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

There will never be another Tom Brady. What makes him unique... he has a special ability within him.... to play without negative emotions... he has razor sharp calculating abilities (computer like)... he's very systematic. He's hard on himself for the right reasons. He comes to play with a business mind.

The only way you beat Tom Brady.... you have to show him something... that he hasn't seen on film before. You almost have to change all your defensive schemes.... just for one game only when you face him. Something out of the ordinary. Show him something presnap.... and check out of it. The only defense that even remotely pestered him... was Baltimore's with Ray Lewis. Baltimore's prime VS Brady/New England's prime... those were classic match ups. I thought Ray Lewis said it pretty well a long time ago... he said you have to play Brady zone majority of the game.... and everyone has to be on top of their game on defense. Because you are really facing a human that plays the game with a computer mind.

I expect the Rams to play decent defense VS Brady. I expect the Rams to be hungrier than Tampa Bay. Yeah... Brady is always HUNGRY but is everyone with him this time around??? Does he have enough WR's to throw to?? As for the Rams... Stafford is the question mark. Will he be nervous? If he has a 2-3 Interception day... forget about it... you aren't going to win. Such an odd team total for The Rams at 22.5 I mean.... You'd figure they have to score at least 23 points to beat Tampa Bay. I don't see this game being LA Rams 21 - Tampa Bay 17 final you know?? lol So if you like the Rams... why not take the team total Over 22.5? That's just my feeling on it.

If LA Rams lose this game... it's just huge devastation for the organization.... you have basically a new stadium.... eager fans.... momentum on your side (huge win over Arizona)..... tremendous players on offense and defense.... Sean McVay will probably get some serious heat if he loses this game. Some will say he's simply not a "playoff coach" at a record of 4-4 in the post season.
    Win over arizona meant nothing. Murray and the cardinals were never big game players or big game team. Think Brady and the bucks are blind to the fact that the rams pass rush is insane they will figure out a way to play against it. Stafford is a one playoff win quarterback who’s gonna be nervous as fuk bucks stop the run and the rams are finished

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Pretty sure Bridgewater is #1 all time. He didn't cover vs Heinicke or Bortles in playoff wins

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Win over arizona meant nothing. Murray and the cardinals were never big game players or big game team. Think Brady and the bucks are blind to the fact that the rams pass rush is insane they will figure out a way to play against it. Stafford is a one playoff win quarterback who’s gonna be nervous as fuk bucks stop the run and the rams are finished
    Murray exposed as running qb. shut down his running the throwing isnt great. see lamar.

ChuckyTheGoat

Great writeup, Shot. Arians said it similarly: "When he figures you out, you're in trouble."

Have heard from some insiders that Belichick was a real dick to Brady. At least to the extent that he viewed him as a disposable piece. Tried to trade Brady at least once b4, and Kraft was having none of it.

Guess we should admire the Brady playoff games we have left. Can you believe someone drafted Spurgeon Wynn ahead of this guy? LOL

TheMoneyShot

Great writeup, Shot. Arians said it similarly: "When he figures you out, you're in trouble."

Have heard from some insiders that Belichick was a real dick to Brady. At least to the extent that he viewed him as a disposable piece. Tried to trade Brady at least once b4, and Kraft was having none of it.

Guess we should admire the Brady playoff games we have left. Can you believe someone drafted Spurgeon Wynn ahead of this guy? LOL
    I had no idea Belichick wanted to get rid of Brady awhile back. Maybe he was trying to time it perfect on Brady's downswing? lol But does Brady have a downswing? Brady is almost 44.5 years old. Think about that for a second. Yes, just an outstanding career... but you can't have mobility and throw the ball with velocity for long. Plus, decision making must be at a premium. If you're a half second too late... that's a sack or interception. It's going to happen sooner or later to Brady. Body can only go so long. Remember.... late in the season every game matters... he has to be wearing down. He's not coming off a bye either. I think that's why the line is TB -3.... Vegas might be baiting you? We'll find out.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Agree

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Brady started a new trend, Rams will be the next team to win SB in own Venue. Brady is a paper tiger under duress, Old man falls down, if he’s breathed on, or throws prematurely.

He’s had a good run. Trophy wife, billionaire Yacht, time to sail into the sunset.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s just so hard to bet against Tom

Once his career is over that lady’s gonna leave him

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

Sounds cool any but why not play a Polish middle?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tampa is a bit more banged up then the Rams. That is certainly something you want to factor in when betting this game. It's not all about Tom Brady as it is a team sport.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by risKingDigits View Post
    Brady started a new trend, Rams will be the next team to win SB in own Venue. Brady is a paper tiger under duress, Old man falls down, if he’s breathed on, or throws prematurely.

He’s had a good run. Trophy wife, billionaire Yacht, time to sail into the sunset.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Exactly 44

ChuckyTheGoat

Shot, check (surely) my greatest Brady bet ever:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0109300nwe.htm

Week after Mo Lewis knocked Bledsoe into next week. Line on this game was amazingly Colts -12 at Pats (-11.5 on that site).

Pat defense had played pretty well in 1st two weeks. I knew Brady was very solid from Michigan. Michigan offense was very vanilla, didn't open up at all.

Had a piece of the Moneyline vs Colts. Had Pats again in the Super Bowl +14 vs Rams.

TheMoneyShot

Shot, check (surely) my greatest Brady bet ever:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0109300nwe.htm

Week after Mo Lewis knocked Bledsoe into next week. Line on this game was amazingly Colts -12 at Pats (-11.5 on that site).

Pat defense had played pretty well in 1st two weeks. I knew Brady was very solid from Michigan. Michigan offense was very vanilla, didn't open up at all.

Had a piece of the Moneyline vs Colts. Had Pats again in the Super Bowl +14 vs Rams.
    Awesome hit on that NE/Colts game! I don't even remember where the hell I was when Brady had his 1st game? lol I started wagering in 1999 though. lol Yes I was on NE +12.5 for the Super Bowl against the Rams. Remember the book called V-Wager? They used to tilt odds here and there... It was Rams -13.5 and just 5 minutes before they kicked off... they dropped it to Rams -12.5 I just felt like NE +12.5 was a decent play.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

If you are not betting tampa you dislike money or don't know how to gamble. I rarely agree with FH plays but this is a no Brainer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys have lost houses fading Brady

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Books aren't scared of brady money.

chase1
    chase1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5032

Admire Brady but like someone said it's not all about Brady.

And not about Stafford either unless he losses the game for them which he very well could.

Don't know for sure which way I'll go but leaning towards the RAMS on ML. Feel the OA line for TB won't hold up against the pash rush and when Brady is pressured, he does make mistakes or time to find his receivers. He's had some great games this year and some real awful ones. I know he shines in the playoffs but he is getting older and doesn't have all of his offensive weapons.

I think it will come down to TB's defense and the ability to get some turnovers or put them in good field position. Running game favors the Rams and I wouldn't be surprised if we get a low scoring defensive battle. Just my two cents

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The GOAT is old as fock now!!! Can he hold up is the million dollar question now in these playoffs?

TOM BRADY 44 YEARS OLD!! Father time is always creeping in.

Fun stat - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ace-postseason

chase1
    chase1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5032

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The GOAT is old as fock now!!! Can he hold up is the million dollar question now in these playoffs?

TOM BRADY 44 YEARS OLD!! Father time is always creeping in.

Fun stat - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ace-postseason
    Crazy to think McVay was a sophomore in high school when Brady won his first Superbowl. Man, Brady reminds me of how old I'm getting. I might not look it or feel it but your number doesn't lie. I think I had only been betting 2 years when he came in the league...I think it was 1999. Someone can correct me on that. I know when I started back in '97 he was at Michigan.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by risKingDigits View Post

last year happened for 1st time in 55 years BEACUSE of NO FANS in stadiums and massive recheduling due to COVID

I guarantee YOU rams will not be playing in home field ........the shared HOST Chargers are at home

Rams should win this game @ TB ....im sticking with my system that NO team that got shut out in season ever played in A SB TB ate a bagel at HOME 9-0 by the saints

THEN next Game Rams have to Play in fridig Packers home bye bye Packers be small chalk because rams won but be real Rams should have lost at Ravens also that was a 2nd string dofus QB Huntley

Ravens couldnt score final series

12 Last