rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    After Golladay injury Sunday I can see Dallas NOT playing more starters than Philly. I'll take Minshew over anything Dallas calls a backup QB. Dallas does not do Backup QB well. Probably the worst.
    Dallas back up QB is awesome

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't think they can announce it because they still need to field 53 players on game day and they have injuries and covid players who can't play. This is not like preseason where they announce. They may decide to pull them out after a couple series but they are not going to announce it before the game.
    Laying down a bet on a team that doesn't play who you bet on and not because of injury, Covid, or suspension is going to kick a lot of bettors in the ass this weekend. I can compensate for injuries and suspensions, but not the kind of BS that Doug Pederson did last year in the last game. I was watching that game. It got him fired. The coaches will do that at kickoff this year. It wouldn't surprise me if the bad teams sat players trying to lose for a higher draft pick. Texans, Panthers, Giants, WFT, Eagles, Jaguars, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and maybe Miami have absolutely nothing to play for, even bonus incentives. Those teams coaches don't even have coaches who have established a winning culture and what it means to win early or late. Its going to be upsets and blowouts, but why will there be upsets? This feels like the bowl season but in fairness the bowl season had a better feel of teams that weren't going to show up. The NFL is tight lipped about it all the way to an through the inactive list. Teams are talking about whether or not they will play their starters are all saying the same things. If the question comes up about playing starters or trying to win then its already to late.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Dallas back up QB is awesome
    Is it still Cooper Rush?? The guy that Jerry said was overwhelmed last year in his only start.

rake922

Is it still Cooper Rush?? The guy that Jerry said was overwhelmed last year in his only start.
    The game dallas won @ vikings this year was big. They were 4 pt dogs and needed Cooper to come through

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

The game dallas won @ vikings this year was big. They were 4 pt dogs and needed Cooper to come through
    Minnesota is not any good. Coach Zim will be fired Monday probably because they lost to Cooper Rush.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I'll take Minshew over anything Dallas calls a backup QB. Dallas does not do Backup QB well. Probably the worst.
    Dallas backup QB beat Joe Louis’ ass.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPddiQXD9c

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Now it’s too late.

rake922

Now it’s too late.
    ok take up arts and crafts?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

ok take up arts and crafts?
    It just seemed different this year Rake. Normally you know which teams are playing to win leading up to the last game. I wonder if there was a memo from the commissioner to keep it tight lipped this year.

rake922

It just seemed different this year Rake. Normally you know which teams are playing to win leading up to the last game. I wonder if there was a memo from the commissioner to keep it tight lipped this year.
    If you could wait till an hour before the game starts, isn't that fine? Xavier Rhodes was ruled out today for Colts.. Wish I didn't throw Colts in a 13 pt teaser yesterday, but that's on me and I can't be pissed at the NFL etc...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Resting means nothing as far as spread covers

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

If you could wait till an hour before the game starts, isn't that fine? Xavier Rhodes was ruled out today for Colts.. Wish I didn't throw Colts in a 13 pt teaser yesterday, but that's on me and I can't be pissed at the NFL etc...
    Sadly Rake in ALL my years of doing this waiting until the end to place a bet has never been my strong point. I am on the line as soon as it comes out.

rake922

Sadly Rake in ALL my years of doing this waiting until the end to place a bet has never been my strong point. I am on the line as soon as it comes out.
    What the hell...

I don't understand.. You bet lines for Sunday several days in advance like on Tuesday? Is that what you mean?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

What the hell...

I don't understand.. You bet lines for Sunday several days in advance like on Tuesday? Is that what you mean?
    I don't bet, but I start analyzing the lines and visualizing the results as soon as I get the lines mostly on Tuesdays and work on them on all week until perhaps Friday(NCAA) or Saturday(NFL). I am trying to decipher what the lines mean and which side do the books want money on. But it helps to know who is playing, injured, Covid, resting, active, inactive, practicing, etc.

rake922

I don't bet, but I start analyzing the lines and visualizing the results as soon as I get the lines mostly on Tuesdays and work on them on all week until perhaps Friday(NCAA) or Saturday(NFL). I am trying to decipher what the lines mean and which side do the books want money on. But it helps to know who is playing, injured, Covid, resting, active, inactive, practicing, etc.
    don't take this the wrong way.. are you disabled?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You are not going to get a bulletin on Tuesday telling who is playing and who is not. A lot of times the teams don't know. Guys are banged up, test positive on covid in the middle of the week, get hurt in practice in the middle of the week.

Have you played sports in college or high school? In a long season you don't know who is out on Sunday on Tuesday.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You are not going to get a bulletin on Tuesday telling who is playing and who is not. A lot of times the teams don't know. Guys are banged up, test positive on covid in the middle of the week, get hurt in practice in the middle of the week.

Have you played sports in college or high school? In a long season you don't know who is out on Sunday on Tuesday.
    This information was ONLY important the LAST week of the REGULAR SEASON. Did you see a thread about this any other week?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

don't take this the wrong way.. are you disabled?
    This information was ONLY important the LAST week of the REGULAR SEASON. Did you see a thread about this any other week?

rake922

You don't wager on the games?

First 12