mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    If being educated is a sign of being liberal....
    then I'm a proud liberal!
    Proud of the country today? Proud of the direction we are heading? We have different opinions. Not sure how you twisted being educated into this but it is what liberals do. And they are proud of it.
    Hence the title of this thread...

mama whoiscrying

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A 100 guys at SBR could all agree with you in this thread and that would most likely confirm my point. Most of these guys here are uneducated, jobless, broke and cashed every stimulus check.
    Mac you cannot be a true liberal with a photo degrading mexicans in your profile. Even if you are mexican you are surely offending others. WHat kind of person does this? You should be banned from this forum........just kidding mackie.... I am republican and therefore I think you should be able to do whatever you want. I am sure there are some libbies on here that you are offending with your poor take on the mexican language but if it offends those from mexico then they should scroll right on by.

a true liberal would take that picture down and vow to do better. Come on Mackie....lead by example and do the right thing.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

How many people even know who Henry Ruggs is? That’s like calling the Miss state kickers morons for missing all those kicks. No one knows there names. Or the kid from UF last year who threw a shoe. What’s his name?

AR is a household name and he’s looked like a jack ass.
    That shoe cost me 10k. I’ll never forgive that clown. No clue what his name is anymore tho lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You keep making these weak ass goofy comments.
    Do you have to jump off the roof of a 4 story building to know its gonna hurt?Can you handicap a soccer game being played in Australia or do you actually have to physically fly there?Do you have to be physically be somewhere in every circumstance in order to have a good idea as to what's really going on?WE all know the answer to all those questions
    Unless you've stepped on an actual US campus, you have no fukking idea if the students, teachers and faculty are dems/repubs, black/white/yellow/Brown/Red, liberal/conservative, etc. You love to speak on shit that you no nothing about. I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews on college campuses right now. One is at an Ivy League close to Harvard and was recruited at Harvard tennis. I have a nephew who is being recruited at damn near every school in the country. I have a bunch of friends who have kids on college campuses right now. More than 1 at Harvard. I go to college campuses, used to recruit on campus, am friends with several college administrators. Yet, you're sitting in a shithole Island trying to tell me they are all liberals. You funny.

It is very easy to look up data on every school in this country. I'm pretty confident you have no idea what the data looks like. Why don't you enlighten yourself. You are so infatuated with this country, why not research our college makeup. Look up Niche... Great site for college information. They have a lot of data on liberals and conservatives in schools.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    ALL ATHLETES HAVE LIED!! QUESTION Lebron JAMES!!! He's unvaccinated too! Bullshit if you think he's vaccinated.
    I really don't care who's vaccinated and who's not only if it affects my team or my bets. I already knew Rodgers was a piece of shit. I was not surprised he's a liar. What is surprising is the level of hypocrisy he went all in on his teammates that were not vaccinated. That's a bitch move man.

Lebron clearly said that he was skeptical about the vaccine initially but then did his research and got vaccinated. So, are you saying he's lying? The NBA has clear protocols for unvaccinated players. Lebron has not been under the protocols. So are you saying he's cheated the NBA or they are in on his fraud??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    That shoe cost me 10k. I’ll never forgive that clown. No clue what his name is anymore tho lol
    He cost me money with that fukking shoe toss as well. He also prevented my Gators from winning the SEC.

Marco fukking Wilson. I had to look it up too. Which proves my point.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

it’s obvious why rodgers is being put out front and center he doesn’t wanna get initiated into the cult no need to bring up another story to treat your racial fear psychosis

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mama whoiscrying View Post
    Mac you cannot be a true liberal with a photo degrading mexicans in your profile. Even if you are mexican you are surely offending others. WHat kind of person does this? You should be banned from this forum........just kidding mackie.... I am republican and therefore I think you should be able to do whatever you want. I am sure there are some libbies on here that you are offending with your poor take on the mexican language but if it offends those from mexico then they should scroll right on by.

a true liberal would take that picture down and vow to do better. Come on Mackie....lead by example and do the right thing.

"Two Chips" / An Animated Short from Adam Patch on Vimeo.

Points Awarded:

mama whoiscrying gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Great place for tacos in Houston.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Unless you've stepped on an actual US campus, you have no fukking idea if the students, teachers and faculty are dems/repubs, black/white/yellow/Brown/Red, liberal/conservative, etc. You love to speak on shit that you no nothing about. I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews on college campuses right now. One is at an Ivy League close to Harvard and was recruited at Harvard tennis. I have a nephew who is being recruited at damn near every school in the country. I have a bunch of friends who have kids on college campuses right now. More than 1 at Harvard. I go to college campuses, used to recruit on campus, am friends with several college administrators. Yet, you're sitting in a shithole Island trying to tell me they are all liberals. You funny.

It is very easy to look up data on every school in this country. I'm pretty confident you have no idea what the data looks like. Why don't you enlighten yourself. You are so infatuated with this country, why not research our college makeup. Look up Niche... Great site for college information. They have a lot of data on liberals and conservatives in schools.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't care who's vaccinated and who's not only if it affects my team or my bets. I already knew Rodgers was a piece of shit. I was not surprised he's a liar. What is surprising is the level of hypocrisy he went all in on his teammates that were not vaccinated. That's a bitch move man.

Lebron clearly said that he was skeptical about the vaccine initially but then did his research and got vaccinated. So, are you saying he's lying? The NBA has clear protocols for unvaccinated players. Lebron has not been under the protocols. So are you saying he's cheated the NBA or they are in on his fraud??
    Rodgers said his medical team told him not to get vaccinated and he used alternative treatments, you are overreacting.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Dwight if this is true why do you think conservatives do not want to teach? If I was a conservative in a leadership position and The "educators" are overwhelmingly liberal would it not make sense to recruit teachers that were conservative?
    All I did is point out the fact that most of the countries "educators" from K to university are liberals and progressives. This isn't even debatable. Are there conservatives educators? Of course. Like duh.

Is the Main Stream Media mostly liberal or progressive would you say? Again, not even debatable. Are there conservative news outlets? Hello!

Grifter4Lyfe will pretend otherwise because facts don't matter to people like him. They never have and they never will. Just as education doesn't always equate to intelligence, neither does living in a country necessarily make you more knowledgeable about everything that goes on in the country. There are tons of examples of this we can all point to.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Rodgers said his medical team told him not to get vaccinated and he used alternative treatments, you are overreacting.
    His medical team was Joe Rogan, Morino. He doesn’t have a medical team. He never consulted the team doctors. Then he lied on the NFL doctors and said they gave him bad info and the NFL came out and said he was lying.

Not hard to overreact a lying, deceitful piece of shit. It’s the total way he tried to fool everyone by blaming his teammates that is scummy. How do you not see that?

Mac4Lyfe

All I did is point out the fact that most of the countries "educators" from K to university are liberals and progressives. This isn't even debatable. Are there conservatives educators? Of course. Like duh.

Is the Main Stream Media mostly liberal or progressive would you say? Again, not even debatable. Are there conservative news outlets? Hello!

Grifter4Lyfe will pretend otherwise because facts don't matter to people like him. They never have and they never will. Just as education doesn't always equate to intelligence, neither does living in a country necessarily make you more knowledgeable about everything that goes on in the country. There are tons of examples of this we can all point to.
    You point out bullshit yet you have nothing to validate your bullshit claims. They are not facts. They are your thoughts. You would sound more logical if you could point to a survey, poll, maybe a few students, or teachers that prove your point. Maybe we would believe you if you ever went on a US campus, got a degree, or at least delivered groceries as an Uber driver.

You are living on a fukking island. You have NO CLUE about the US. You think you do but shit like this is way out of your element.

What you should really be questioning is…

The 49ers are down 31 to 7 to a Cardinals team that is missing Kyler Murray, DeAndre Hopkins, AJ Green, JJ Watt, and Chase Edmonds.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

His medical team was Joe Rogan, Morino. He doesn’t have a medical team. He never consulted the team doctors. Then he lied on the NFL doctors and said they gave him bad info and the NFL came out and said he was lying.

Not hard to overreact a lying, deceitful piece of shit. It’s the total way he tried to fool everyone by blaming his teammates that is scummy. How do you not see that?
    You don't know that, Rodgers was valedictorian of his class, he's not dumb, and he likely consulted with multiple medical experts before making his decision.

DwightShrute

You point out bullshit yet you have nothing to validate your bullshit claims. They are not facts. They are your thoughts. You would sound more logical if you could point to a survey, poll, maybe a few students, or teachers that prove your point. Maybe we would believe you if you ever went on a US campus, got a degree, or at least delivered groceries as an Uber driver.

You are living on a fukking island. You have NO CLUE about the US. You think you do but shit like this is way out of your element.

What you should really be questioning is…

The 49ers are down 31 to 7 to a Cardinals team that is missing Kyler Murray, DeAndre Hopkins, AJ Green, JJ Watt, and Chase Edmonds.
    I do live on an island but at least I live on this planet.
    You are to SBR what CNN is to journalism.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You don't know that, Rodgers was valedictorian of his class, he's not dumb, and he likely consulted with multiple medical experts before making his decision.
    He said it.

Valedictorian? What? Where? When? On academics? Highly doubtful. Is that another lie he told? Maybe he spoke at graduation because he was a football star? I hope he wasn’t the smartest kid in his school with a 1300 SAT score. Which I’m pretty sure now that someone probably took it for him. He’s a liar and a cheat.

Mac4Lyfe

I do live on an island but at least I live on this planet.
    You are to SBR what CNN is to journalism.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. When have you ever been on a US campus? You are as credible as your claim that you’re not vaccinated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

What is wrong with society today is everyone got soft and so called woke!!

Think about how it was living just 50 years ago - mothers had to wash cloth diapers, no social media or internet, kids played tough outdoors and not video games all day in their bedrooms. Parents gave brat kids an ass whooping with a belt and not a time out in their bedrooms, etc..

This new generation of kids are a bunch of pussies if you ask me. Feelings get hurt so easily these days just by words.

DwightShrute

Yeah, yeah, yeah. When have you ever been on a US campus? You are as credible as your claim that you’re not vaccinated.
    When have you ever been in outer space? I am guessing you haven't. Neither have I. So two guys, both haven't been in outer space and yet I am pretty sure that the world is round, whereas you will surely attempt to argue that it's flat. You will argue its because I haven't gone to space, delivered groceries as an Uber driver or because I live on an island. You are as credible as your claim that you are vaccinated.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-07-21 at 06:47 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Think about how it was living just 50 years ago - mothers had to wash cloth diapers, no social media or internet, kids played tough outdoors and not video games all day in their bedrooms. Parents gave brat kids an ass whooping with a belt and not a time out in their bedrooms, etc..

This new generation of kids are a bunch of pussies if you ask me. Feelings get hurt so easily these days just by words.
    the took a survey and the majority of millennials and Gen X'ers said they would rather lose one finger than give up their smartphone.

Many parents today want to be friends with their kids more than being parents.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

the result of the overseer’s careful manipulation.

Mac4Lyfe

When have you ever been in outer space? I am guessing you haven't. Neither have I. So two guys, both haven't been in outer space and yet I am pretty sure that the world is round, whereas you will surely attempt to argue that it's flat. You will argue its because I haven't gone to space, delivered groceries as an Uber driver or because I live on an island. You are as credible as your claim that you are vaccinated.
    I don't need to go to outer space to determine the earth is round. I've been up high enough in a plane.

Also, I studied Erastosthenes, Aristotle, Pythagoras, ancient Greeks who all used the differences in the observed angle of the Sun from two different locations to calculate the circumference of the Earth. If you attended a US university, you would know this but it's pretty obvious that you haven't read many books in your lifetime.

You back the flat earth people like Kyrie. You love being on the wrong side of history.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

You are a piece of shit.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

coop-dog gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

I don't need to go to outer space to determine the earth is round. I've been up high enough in a plane.

Also, I studied Erastosthenes, Aristotle, Pythagoras, ancient Greeks who all used the differences in the observed angle of the Sun from two different locations to calculate the circumference of the Earth. If you attended a US university, you would know this but it's pretty obvious that you haven't read many books in your lifetime.

You back the flat earth people like Kyrie. You love being on the wrong side of history.

Just as I don't need to actually go to Washington DC to know what's happening politically nor do I have to go to a university to know that the majority of educators are Lefties. There are plenty of ways nowadays to get informed on all sorts of topics. Your goofy argument might have some validity years ago when there wasn't the access to information that there is today. The fact you still resort to using the same old lazy arguments using geography rather than actual data or thoughtful insight, only shows how out of touch with reality you are.

That is why I am never afraid to debate liberals. They don't know anything because they never do their homework. A simple Google search, or any other browser search, will immediately show how wrong you are when it comes to my earlier statement about the fact that educators in the U.S. are mostly Liberals/Lefties/Progressives. Its usually gas lighting and character assassinations because that is all you got.

And that is what's wrong with society today.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Breakdown of households with children. leading to split families is a big factor. second to that, low IQ individuals given a platform, which includes social media outlets.
    just too many idiots like this guy, who have been allowed to talk stupid for far too long:

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    It's because Aaron Rodgers is white. Black people can do whatever and if you criticize it you are labeled a racist.
    Raiders waive CB Damon Arnette (2020 1st round pick).

Why did he get cancelled? For waving his guns that you say he has every right to have.

I guess he's not black Demonseed? Because he definitely wasn't able to do what he wanted. Explain yourself?

Demonata

Why did he get cancelled? For waving his guns that you say he has every right to have.

I guess he's not black Demonseed? Because he definitely wasn't able to do what he wanted. Explain yourself?
    Not a big story at all.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Not a big story at all.
    You said black people can do whatever they want. You love being wrong a lot. I agree, you losing again and again is not a big story.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

Aaron Rodgers Becomes No. 1 Sports Moron In The World | Defector

Aaron Rodgers is labeled the No. 1 Sports Moron in the World days after another NFL player decides to put the pedal to the metal in his pimped out corvette. Reaches 156 m.p.h. and subsequently kills a white girl - yeah she burned to death after he butt rammed her while being drunk off of his arse.

BUT..... Label Rodgers as an idiot and let the whacked out Ruggs ride off into the sunset.
    What is wrong with society?

I think this is a great question and we live in a society that has a lot wrong with it enough to write a series of books on, However the example you give is at best very weak! The 2 NFL players should not even be in the same conversation!! What Mr. Rogers is labeled by media, sportscasters, sports forums, or anyone else (moron or worse)for lying about getting a vaccine a hurting his team, is nothing compared to this young lady losing her life because, Mr. Ruggs illegal actions of driving drunk and ramming her car at very high speed!! If no one ever even knew about what Mr. Ruggs did and it never even made the news as long as he gets convicted or pleads guilty and Nevada locks his azz up for a very long time that's all that maters, JUSTICE for Tina O. Tintor. Heres a couple labels

Mr. Ruggs Killer and Mr. Rogers moron and idiot.

Labels are just words don't mean sh!t but locked up in jail acually means something!

Mr. Rogers make sure that anything going on with him is covered by all media he can get in front of, and that's fine just take the good with the bad!!

Demonata

You said black people can do whatever they want. You love being wrong a lot. I agree, you losing again and again is not a big story.
    They can and it's not newsworthy. They hide it. Look at all the shootings in Chicago daily. A white guy kills someone and it's all over the news.im right like usual.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Cancel Culture is the society cancer of today. WOKE!!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Aaron Rodgers Becomes No. 1 Sports Moron In The World | Defector

Aaron Rodgers is labeled the No. 1 Sports Moron in the World days after another NFL player decides to put the pedal to the metal in his pimped out corvette. Reaches 156 m.p.h. and subsequently kills a white girl - yeah she burned to death after he butt rammed her while being drunk off of his arse.

BUT..... Label Rodgers as an idiot and let the whacked out Ruggs ride off into the sunset.
    liberals

mama whoiscrying

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Breakdown of households with children. leading to split families is a big factor. second to that, low IQ individuals given a platform, which includes social media outlets.
    just too many idiots like this guy, who have been allowed to talk stupid for far too long:

This reply is probably one of the best and most true that this forum has ever seen. Too many idiots with a platform with even bigger idiots listening.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Vegas 1st round draft picks dropping like flies...

First 12345 Last