wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

play of the week huh?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

This was a bad play, can’t hit them all. Didn’t think Kirky boy would crap the bed like that.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    This was a bad play, can’t hit them all. Didn’t think Kirky boy would crap the bed like that.
    He didn't

Some bad Offensive PI calls

Our oline didn't do any favors

Clev 1st TD was a gift after a goalline stand ended w a terrible illegal contact call on 4th

Really the refs decided this game & Zimmer not kicking the 3 at 7-0 to go up 10-0

Zimmer really needs to go, he's fukking horrible

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Cousins really struggles to figure out how to run the 2 - 3 minute offense and get points. had two shots at home yesterday and failed terribly both times. last pass not even to end zone. considering the stats on paper he does have hes horiffic when you need something.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

What is wild is they went down field on the first drive and scored with easily. Didn't score again after that. I like Zimmer but I think his time is about up in Minnesota. For being a defensive guy, he hasn't been able to rebuild that defense. I was surprised that the Minny defense was actually able to hold up that well against the Cleveland run game.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Cousins really struggles to figure out how to run the 2 - 3 minute offense and get points. had two shots at home yesterday and failed terribly both times. last pass not even to end zone. considering the stats on paper he does have hes horiffic when you need something.
    Thats exactly why he will never win anything big and why he is the chief of 8-8, 9-7 records. Just like you said, he doesnt make the plays when needed most

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I had the Brownies, but it wasn't EZ.

We got the baseball playoffs (playoffs?), the NFL, Pucks and the NBA around the corner.

Just win baby!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    What is wild is they went down field on the first drive and scored with easily. Didn't score again after that. I like Zimmer but I think his time is about up in Minnesota. For being a defensive guy, he hasn't been able to rebuild that defense. I was surprised that the Minny defense was actually able to hold up that well against the Cleveland run game.
    Zimmer used to be a covering machine. Team has potentially tuned him out.

First 12