vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Vitterd Pick Thread Closed

I had the Vitterd pick thread closed. The trolls were Afghanistaning my thread and everybody agreed it was time to shut them out. More on my picks in the future. Sometimes you gotta just be an alpha and burn the entire village down in order to save it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I had the Vitterd pick thread closed. The trolls were Afghanistaning my thread and everybody agreed it was time to shut them out. More on my picks in the future. Sometimes you gotta just be an alpha and burn the entire village down in order to save it.

Surrender noted.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Surrender noted.
    You just got Vitterd. Even at your own site I’m bitch slappin ya. Looks like you’re gonna have to make it on your own!! No more daddy Vitterd carrying you!

RoyBacon

You just got Vitterd. Even at your own site I’m bitch slappin ya. Looks like you’re gonna have to make it on your own!! No more daddy Vitterd carrying you!
    What happened to your gardener theory ole chap?

vitterd

What happened to your gardener theory ole chap?
    Either way you’re a liar. I heard John used ole chap on the golf course a lot.

I went straight knockout on you though. Just shut off my thread. Cut off your oxygen. Now what? For you, Back to being anonymous I guess

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Welcome to my world Vit.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4505

You don’t have a Alpha bone in that pear shaped body you walk around in..
    Definitely nothing alpha about that Tranny voice
    Points Awarded:

oldmanTED gave KnuckleHeadz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    You don’t have a Alpha bone in that pear shaped body you walk around in..
    Definitely nothing alpha about that Tranny voice
    Lies. In great shape. The people who met me already said so. Voice as normal as they come. I heard you are a tubby and a waiter. Lmao.

You’re a felon. A 2 time felon. One more strike and your sbr trolling days are over.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3018

Almost 200 pages with over 100k views. Your pick thread brought in so much traffic to SBR and people who tailed made good money. It's such a shame your thread had to close.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave teacher10 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon

Either way you’re a liar. I heard John used ole chap on the golf course a lot.

I went straight knockout on you though. Just shut off my thread. Cut off your oxygen. Now what? For you, Back to being anonymous I guess
    I always wondered what kind of folks fall for the Nigerian Princess scam. LOL..

Would love to see your PM's crying. BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Mr SBR could you please close my thread? LOL What a wuz.

vitterd

I always wondered what kind of folks fall for the Nigerian Princess scam. LOL..

Would love to see your PM's crying. BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Mr SBR could you please close my thread? LOL What a wuz.
    Everybody agreed it was troll ridden thread after I stopped posting picks. Bacon had to be cut off.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    Almost 200 pages with over 100k views. Your pick thread brought in so much traffic to SBR and people who tailed made good money. It's such a shame your thread had to close.
    I agree. It’s always a few who ruin a good thing. Bacon, Jayvegas, dlowilly, knuckleheadz…..sbr brass agreed it was the only way to stop them.

RoyBacon

I agree. It’s always a few who ruin a good thing. Bacon, Jayvegas, dlowilly, knuckleheadz…..sbr brass agreed it was the only way to stop them.
    You can dish it out ole chap but you really must of had a mental breakdown to get sympathy from SBR.

Funniest wuzz move in SBR history.

vitterd

You can dish it out ole chap but you really must of had a mental breakdown to get sympathy from SBR.

Gangster Vitterd just shut your ass down. Nice new thread. Lmao!! It had to be done. You’re bad for business.

RoyBacon

Gangster Vitterd just shut your ass down. Nice new thread. Lmao!! It had to be done. You’re bad for business.
    Didn't you say earlier I owned the business??? LOL.. You're so lost ole chap.

vitterd

Didn't you say earlier I owned the business??? LOL.. You're so lost ole chap.
    Sarcastic. You took a Vitterd knockout blow tonight. I almost felt bad that you had no idea it was coming. I heard your tranny scream when you clicked on my thread and couldn’t post. Tough night ole chap.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

You just closed one troll thread and started a new one
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

RoyBacon

Sarcastic. You took a Vitterd knockout blow tonight. I almost felt bad that you had no idea it was coming. I heard your tranny scream when you clicked on my thread and couldn’t post. Tough night ole chap.
    I'm laughing my assssss off that you would even care enough to cry to SBR!!!!!

I mean dude, it's a posting forum. You've been so depressed lately. At least your crying worked. LOL... crying to SBR BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL it wasn't a pick thread for quite some time, it was a look at me I'm terd and I love drama and attention thread. It was shut down just like all your threads and posts should be.

vitterd

I mean dude, it's a posting forum. You've been so depressed lately. At least your crying worked. LOL... crying to SBR BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    The funniest part is your face when not being able to post in my thread. My thread had given you life and I took it away. Lmao. I seriously own you. You never win against me. You gotta be like, fuxck I got vitter’d again. Bwaaaaahhhh

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL it wasn't a pick thread for quite some time, it was a look at me I'm terd and I love drama and attention thread. It was shut down just like all your threads and posts should be.
    Remember you said I would keep bumping the thread. Lmao. I had it shut down. You were wrong yet again. Vitterd wins again!!

oldmanTED
    oldmanTED's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8825

He's a liberal. He has a mental disorder. It's in his blood. A loser. A total F**ken loser.
    Wait for his sorry ass response. It's coming. Did I mention what a loser he is.

RoyBacon

The funniest part is your face when not being able to post in my thread. My thread had given you life and I took it away. Lmao. I seriously own you. You never win against me. You gotta be like, fuxck I got vitter’d again. Bwaaaaahhhh
    Made you cry to SBR. Now that's funny. Never in a zillion years would I give two fvvks about a thread and you have a mental breakdown. Lad, gather yourself!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by oldmanTED View Post
    He's a liberal. He has a mental disorder. It's in his blood. A loser. A total F**ken loser.
    This guy stole his name from a respected poster at sbr and turned that name to shit. 198 of pure garbage while giving one point to anybody that bashes me. Another RX troll ghost!!

vitterd

Made you cry to SBR. Now that's funny. Never in a zillion years would I give two fvvks about a thread and you have a mental breakdown. Lad, gather yourself!
    My thread was all you had. And I took it away from you. Now you made a pathetic thread that will get no views. You even used my name in thread. Face it, I own you.

RoyBacon

My thread was all you had. And I took it away from you. Now you made a pathetic thread that will get no views. You even used my name in thread. Face it, I own you.
    ....you're really trying.

Dude the bottomline is you called mommy. MOMMY! Roy Bacon made me cry!!!!

Its ok little vitturd mommy will close the thread for you if you will stop crying. Great comedy.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Remember you said I would keep bumping the thread. Lmao. I had it shut down. You were wrong yet again. Vitterd wins again!!
    Right, you were so unhappy about trolling you started a new thread so you could continue to fight with posters! Bwahahaha

Your lies aren't even funny anymore, just stupid

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Right, you were so unhappy about trolling you started a new thread so you could continue to fight with posters! Bwahahaha

Your lies aren't even funny anymore, just stupid
    Posters that look for my thread had the right to know that I had the biggest winning thread in sbr history shut down. It’s not my fault you same losers came running to daddy in here.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by oldmanTED View Post
    Ditto

vitterd

....you're really trying.

Dude the bottomline is you called mommy. MOMMY! Roy Bacon made me cry!!!!

Its ok little vitturd mommy will close the thread for you if you will stop crying. Great comedy.
    I’m sure that memorial thread will be a big hit. Lmao. I sniper’d bacon and he never saw it coming. How many times must I stamp Vitterd across your forward? Bwaaaaahhhh

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4505

Guys snitched on more people than Whitey Bulger.
    Not a day goes by this guys not in a Mods DM’s

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Guys snitched on more people than Whitey Bulger.
    Not a day goes by this guys not in a Mods DM’s
    Made up lie. You’re just upset because now you I cut you off and all that’s left for you is trying to avoid another prison stint. Thank god you felons can’t vote. Hope you did well in tips tonight!!

RoyBacon

I’m sure that memorial thread will be a big hit. Lmao. I sniper’d bacon and he never saw it coming. How many times must I stamp Vitterd across your forward? Bwaaaaahhhh

Contacting SBR and begging them to close a thread on a posting forum??? Dude, I just feel sorry for you.

Priceless.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

vitch move

vitterd

Contacting SBR and begging them to close a thread on a posting forum??? Dude, I just feel sorry for you.

Priceless.
    You are very bad for business here. They did what was right. Agreement from all parties. You can’t live off Vitterd forever. Be your own man. This is a good way to get you to leave the nest.

1234 ... Last