TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Thank god Japan claimed Osaka...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    ...and how about the gal that got cut...that didn't get this chance, who has to go work a 9 to 5 now because her Olympic dreams ended 3 months ago when Biles took the spit.At least the pink haired lezbo soccer gal acknowledged they got whooped and will move on.I'll never eat Subway again, but pinky owned up.
    I said in error the twitter guy should have gotten repercussions but Biles should definitely be punished for this. You should be banned from USA competition if you quit in the Olympics. Why the fukk was she pretending to be hurt? That now seems very calculating and deceitful to me. Ban her ass. Send her ass home now.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

never liked her.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Thank god Japan claimed Osaka...
    Simone Osaka... I said it first.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB, and ChuckyTheGoat

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    never liked her.
    Why?We loved her here in Houston. My daughter used to do gymnastics, been to that gym and have taken pictures with her. Biles is like JJ Watt to Houston. Totally beloved. This is shocking. The backlash from this will be huge. Most Houstonians don't believe in that "everyone gets a trophy" shit. She will not be getting warm welcomes. That's totally fukked up.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Simone Osaka... I said it first.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

She's no Kerri Strug.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Bluehorseshoe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

All of our resident racists just couldnt wait to criticize a young black woman. They were praying it was mental health and not an injury all so they could throw hatred towards a black woman

We got Fats who has a bmi near 40, posts here 24/7 and looks like he's halfway through gender reassignment surgery and he's criticizing an elite level athlete

Never change Minny

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quitter.. BLM!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    All of our resident racists just couldnt wait to criticize a young black woman. They were praying it was mental health and not an injury all so they could throw hatred towards a black woman We got Fats who has a bmi near 40, posts here 24/7 and looks like he's halfway through gender reassignment surgery and he's criticizing an elite level athlete Never change Minny
    Kraken - I agree that many here were quick to criticize her and most likely because she is black and successful.

BUT, now I have to criticize her too. I don't give a shit what color she is. Kevin Love and thousands of others have mental health issues too. It still does not absolve her from quitting in the fukking Olympics. That shit should never fly. You are not just performing for yourself. You are representing your team and your country. That is bullshit. She used to be the GOAT in gymnastics, hell all of sports but she has fallen hard. Do you think Michael Jordan would quit on his team/country? Wayne Gretsky, Willie Mays, Cal Ripken Jr.? WTF?

She had a mental episode. So fukking what. Play through that shit. The story should not be that she pussied out. The story should have been... "I got really nervous, I thought about quitting, but I'm the goat, so I got out there and did my fukking job"

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

disgraced her entire career, will always be known as a quitter and I could care less what race she is, just pathetic really

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Her boyfriend plays for the Texans?

Mac4Lyfe

Simone Biles - "It's okay sometime to even sit out the big competitions to focus on yourself because it shows how strong of a competitor and person you really are rather than just battling through it".

Bitch please. That is some selfish, all about me shit. Rather than focusing on YOU. How about focusing on your fukking country and teammates. It does not show you to be a strong competitor. It shows you are a quitter because you didn't battle through adversity. Did someone help write that shit for her?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Her boyfriend plays for the Texans?
    Yep, Jonathan Owens plays safety. The Texans have one of the worst defensive backfields. He'll be lucky to be in the league another year or two.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Mental health issue.. aka she wasn't good enough to win so she needed an excuse

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    She's an absolute disgrace

Girls spend hundreds of hours training for this and that selfish black bitch took a spot away from a real American who would never pull a stunt like this.

Worthless black whore. Un-American quitter soft snowflake liberal bitch.

Ashamed she even gets to vote, so selfish and weak, representing the WORST in America.
    Bingo!

stake1

Nice list in this thread of Sbr's resident "Incorrect Inc" dipshits. Well done, many of you repeated yourselves multiple times too

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Mental health issue.. aka she wasn't good enough to win so she needed an excuse
    There's a job for her, I mean popovich still doesn't understand the 14 hour time difference
    So let her coach the men's hoops team, she can't do any worse than that clown

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    All of our resident racists just couldnt wait to criticize a young black woman. They were praying it was mental health and not an injury all so they could throw hatred towards a black woman

We got Fats who has a bmi near 40, posts here 24/7 and looks like he's halfway through gender reassignment surgery and he's criticizing an elite level athlete

Never change Minny
    Lol. So true

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

No need to bring race into it; she is a girl of her times... She will get more of a pass (or praise, even) because she is black, if you really need to make that academic point, go for it, but using race as an accelerant is wrong...People do that all the time with the word 'white,' no need to stoop to their level.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    honestly dont know or care

but

this is the problem with twitter

al butler, whoever the penetrate he is, tries to get something out early

he either reported it right and was told to change his story, or he ****** up

neither is good

biles has been through a lot in life so she is probably hurt IMO
    Oh man, this guy...

Ya, she probably has been through a lot, and she saw a lot of success due to a certain amount of humility...She traded all that in for pride, egoism, social media, self-righteousness, selfies and opinions... and this is the result...

She exchanged "her passion for glory" and her God-given fire for misplaced rage.

In this sense, she is also a victim - so I will give her a break. I only bring this up as a warning...Yes, pride precedes the fall, but, also, if you are constantly trying to fill the world with nonsense, you empty yourself of what you really need to thrive...or perhaps survive, even...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Leave her alone. She has done more to represent her nation then 99.9%of usa posters here.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Leave her alone. She has done more to represent her nation then 99.9%of usa posters here.
    100 percent actually

Stake1 thinks representing his shitty block in a pie eating contest is some great show of American patriotism.

Wrongside

What she did is a huge deal...it's also, unfortunately, emblematic of what our country has become; it should be talked about, especially in an honest way, given all the crappy news outlets out there.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

It's funny that all the usual suspects who've been on the wrong side of Wuhan/masks/vaccines were also wrong in this thread about the "injury."

Mac - Wrong
    Pavy - Wrong
    Wikki - Wrong
    Turd - Wrong

Some guys just can't win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and toddsclowns

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

leave her alone. She has done more to represent her nation then 99.9%of usa posters here.
    oh, cmon, lolololol

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

As a kid I grew up hearing that "winners never quit and quitters never win." Parents said it. Teachers said it. Coaches said it.

I also grew up being taught to ignore negative words: "Sticks and stones will break my bones by words will never hurt me."

Now all of a sudden it is courageous to quit? Now all of a sudden "words matter?"

The biggest epidemic these days in America isn't Covid. It isn't immigration. It isn't racism.

The biggest epidemic is we're raising a generation of weak pussies. The biggest epidemic is that most parents in North America suck at parenting. The new generation of children and young adults are fragile because of it.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ronald 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    It's funny that all the usual suspects who've been on the wrong side of Wuhan/masks/vaccines were also wrong in this thread about the "injury."Mac - WrongPavy - WrongWikki - WrongTurd - WrongSome guys just can't win.
    Ronny - I can at least admit when I'm wrong. I can't say that about a lot of people in SBR. I feel duped. Why did she fake like she was injured after the vault? Biles is/was our town hero. You talk bad about her, you're talking bad about our city. But, wow, she fukked up. Unreal.
    Yes, she has done more than most BUT that doesn't absolve her from this. She quit on the biggest stage. Should we reward quitters? Hell no. We should call their asses out. If this was some who gives a shit gymnastics event, who cares but this was the Olympics. You are representing your country. Other girls competed with you to get a spot and you quit? I could see if your ankle was coming off the bone or you tore your hamstring but you got scared??? That shit is foul. I can't support quitters.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Olympians I thought are suppose to be mentally tough, focused and compete not quit!!

She shouldn't have gone to Tokyo if she felt she was mentally and emotionally compromised in the first place. She let down her teammates.

SHAME and quitter!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    As a kid I grew up hearing that "winners never quit and quitters never win." Parents said it. Teachers said it. Coaches said it.I also grew up being taught to ignore negative words: "Sticks and stones will break my bones by words will never hurt me."Now all of a sudden it is courageous to quit? Now all of a sudden "words matter?"The biggest epidemic these days in America isn't Covid. It isn't immigration. It isn't racism.The biggest epidemic is we're raising a generation of weak pussies. The biggest epidemic is that most parents in North America suck at parenting. The new generation of children and young adults are fragile because of it.
    Spot on...

Kids today have too many choices. They are so entitled, they don't know what it's like to work hard or to get your ass kicked in recess. So the minute they face adversity, they choke. They shoot up a school because a girl told them no to prom. Today's parents suck.

I just saw a post that said Biles stepping down was the most courageous thing she's ever done. You got to be kidding me.

I asked my daughter what did she think I would do if she wanted to quit like Biles just did. She said, "you would have made me get out there". I said, no, I would have beat your ass then made you go out there with a black eye. She then said Biles was soft.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Olympians I thought are suppose to be mentally tough, focused and compete not quit!!
    She shouldn't have gone to Tokyo if she felt she was mentally and emotionally compromised in the first place. She let down her teammates.
    SHAME and quitter!!!
    Did you see Osaka get her ass kicked this morning? She looked like she didn't want to be out there either. She was the Olympic torch bearer then went out there and laid an egg. Totally embarrassed the entire country of Japan.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did you see Osaka get her ass kicked this morning? She looked like she didn't want to be out there either. She was the Olympic torch bearer then went out there and laid an egg. Totally embarrassed the entire country of Japan.
    Missed it.. Will look for it.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

She finally faced competition adversity and got punched in the face

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Missed it.. Will look for it.
    She lost in straight sets... Her forehand was all over the damn place. Had one ace the entire match. Just a complete mess. I was waiting for her to have a meltdown on the court. I was waiting for them to interview her or to hear a press conference but they never showed one. Japan built her up for these Olympics, they were touting diversity, she won her first 2 matches in dominant fashion, then looked like a 5th grader out there today.

Social media is not being kind to her today. Lots of Japanese saying they don't recognize her and she should go back to the US. Some of the toughest women I know are black but these 2 just demolished that perception.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wait, so she is still competing in the individuals events?

First 123456 ... Last