1. #106
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Enough clown. Go back to bed.
    Stop talking dumb shit.

  2. #107
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,453

    Gauff totally outclassed.

    $$$ next....

  3. #108
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,292
    Betpoints: 378

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Kerber is nothing special and she hasn’t been to even a quarterfinal at a major since 2018, asI said Gauff is still young and inconsistent at times. Dumb shits.
    Kerber backers still won and you still lost... enjoy another negative thread ass jackal!

  4. #109
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Kerber backers still won and you still lost... enjoy another negative thread ass jackal!
    You are a dumb shit.

  5. #110
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 5,366
    Betpoints: 414

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Kerber is nothing special and she hasn’t been to even a quarterfinal at a major since 2018, asI said Gauff is still young and inconsistent at times. Dumb shits.
    Blah, blah, blah, blah

  6. #111
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,292
    Betpoints: 378

    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, blah
    Right?! Who cares if Kerber is good or not?! She won today and he lost again. It was never in doubt either.

  7. #112
    tyronebigsby
    Update your status
    tyronebigsby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-04-21
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 69

    Nice Pick

  8. #113
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,453

    How can anyone say Kerber was not an easy play unless you know nothing about tennis?

    She was 28-2 this year coming in on a surface she loves, 3x Grand Slam winner
    and Wimbledon Champion vs some 17 year old media hype recipient who is still learning
    how to play at the top level. Gauff might not even finish 2021 in the Top 40.

    But Serena is old and they need a new Black American superstar. That's what this is really about.
    Remember when it was Sloane Stephens?

  9. #114
    wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-20
    Posts: 664
    Betpoints: 12301

    Kerber is one of the best returners in the game and plays amazing defense. This goes to show you that power and serving isn't everything on the grass surface.

  10. #115
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,764
    Betpoints: 1144


  11. #116
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,809
    Betpoints: 940

    No matter the sport or subject morono is straight up owned and made to look like a fool. Every single day.

    You would think he would accidentally stumble on the right take once in a while, but nope.
    Last edited by juicername; 07-05-21 at 01:07 PM.

  12. #117
    beefcake
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 13,957

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    How can anyone say Kerber was not an easy play unless you know nothing about tennis?

    She was 28-2 this year coming in on a surface she loves, 3x Grand Slam winner
    and Wimbledon Champion vs some 17 year old media hype recipient who is still learning
    how to play at the top level. Gauff might not even finish 2021 in the Top 40.

    But Serena is old and they need a new Black American superstar. That's what this is really about.
    Remember when it was Sloane Stephens?
    Snowball yes your exactly right on this..
    Good call
    Man

  13. #118
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 5,366
    Betpoints: 414

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Right?! Who cares if Kerber is good or not?! She won today and he lost again. It was never in doubt either.
    Exactly. This guy tries to defend his losers every single time. He's a wannabe tout.

  14. #119
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,686
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Kerber is nothing special and she hasn’t been to even a quarterfinal at a major since 2018, asI said Gauff is still young and inconsistent at times. Dumb shits.
    Lmfao you lost again. Wow what a shocking turn of events!

  15. #120
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 19,106
    Betpoints: 3660

    congrat to all the was on Kerber in this one, she did look very good, i thought back to yrs ago to chrissy with all the returns..............

  16. #121
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    No matter the sport or subject morono is straight up owned and made to look like a fool. Every single day.

    You would think he would accidentally stumble on the right take once in a while, but nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Right?! Who cares if Kerber is good or not?! She won today and he lost again. It was never in doubt either.
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Lmfao you lost again. Wow what a shocking turn of events!
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Exactly. This guy tries to defend his losers every single time. He's a wannabe tout.
    Dumb shits

  17. #122
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,167
    Betpoints: 81

    A thomorino endorsement on a tennis player and the player packs their bags and goes home.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  18. #123
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 23,985
    Betpoints: 12902

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Gauff totally outclassed.

    $$$ next....
    Great call, 'ball.

  19. #124
    stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-17
    Posts: 1,400
    Betpoints: 4957

    Hope its pliskova kerber final. They already met in us open once where Kerber won.

  20. #125
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 1164

    If it's raining and they're playing indoor then sabs looks hard to beat, I thought jabeur was playing pretty good but sabs destroyed her

  21. #126
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,764
    Betpoints: 1144

    In the finals itís gonna be a power hitter against a finesse player

    Leans Kerber vs Sab

    Sab wins

  22. #127
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    A thomorino endorsement on a tennis player and the player packs their bags and goes home.
    You are a dumb shit

First 1234
Top