Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 13 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, CarolinaDaze, franklee168, TheMoneyShot, Cabo, Terrapin Station, hawkeye 16, SBR Genie, marcoloco, mpaschal34, 19th Hole, Mr KLC, and hugh_morris

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Today by Carol Belila, OrganizerI wanted to take a moment to say Thank you to those of you who have donated. It has been a very sad time for my family and I, Sam was truly a one in a million and he is truly missed.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Look who donated:

James LaManna donated $31

...Is that Feech's nephew? The guy ("Jimmy") holding the rope:

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

My dippest condolences to the family rip sammy

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Very sad news. I met Sam at the Bash and he was a very fun guy to be around to and I'm deeply saddened for his loss.

For those who may not know when the Betpoints program started you could place an order at the store for pizza and 5 minutes after Sam would call you to make sure your pie is as your ordered it and tell you it is on its way (that was before they changed it so you can order pizza gift cards). He was the nicest person to talk to on the phone and the orders were never messed up or arrive late. And he had to do this job for multiple posters every day at odd times during the day.

Please let us know how we can help him and his family in this difficult time.

R.I.P Sam.
    You are absaloutely correct in saying that Sammy was on top of his game in the store, i remember ordering from there when he was the go to guy...Never, ever a problem, he surely will be missed within the SBR family...RIP Sammy!!!

First ... 4567