Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Stacey Abrams 3Trump, Purdue, Loeffler: A Big Fukking ​Zero...
    Trump killed the party. Sad. But Loeffler also fukked up pissing off WNBA players, who many live in Atlanta. I heard they were knocking on doors for weeks to get people out to vote. They pissed off the wrong people.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Trump killed the party. Sad. But Loeffler also fukked up pissing off WNBA players, who many live in Atlanta. I heard they were knocking on doors for weeks to get people out to vote. They pissed off the wrong people.
    Words have consequences. Pubs are to fukking ignorant to realize that.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17128

Where are you getting that the Dems do not want people to show ID? Please post facts instead of bringing up hearsay. The last 3 elections have seen more fraud from republican voters than dems (look it up). It's very few but it's mainly been from republican voters. Why wouldn't Dems want to ensure republicans aren't cheating too?
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

But Biden did not stop there. The Republican support for voter ID, he said, was all about suppressing minority votes: “It’s what these guys are all about, man. Republicans don’t want working-class people voting. They don’t want black folks voting.” Last year, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, denounced “racist voter ID laws and voter suppression tactics (that) sprout like weeds all across the country.”

a lot of news sites also talk about how voter id laws are racist. i cant believe you havent heard this before.

Last edited by fried cheese; 04-02-21 at 05:42 PM.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Democrats believe blacks are too stupid to get an id. It's like they view them as r3tarded farm animals who can't meet the most basic requirements of civilization.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Emily Haines and Dwight are both fat and gross. That’s what makes their posts funny. Neither of them ever get laid and Stacy wouldnt fuxck either one
    I might be fat but I got more money than all you Pedo Joe voting losers combined.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

So they pulled an exhibition game? LOL. Doesn't mean shit if they don't also pull the Braves out for the entire season.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Delta Airlines, Coca Cola and MLB so far are making the GOP squealing like pigs in GA like the movie Deliverance (which was shot in GA).

This is just the beginning. Next will be UPS, Amazon and the movie industries and will be game over for this suppressing law.

The voters are already alienated so next GA governor will be Stacey Abrams with an easy win. GOP are digging their graves with incompetence.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

You're literally saying corporations should decide our laws and culture you phucking idiot.

Do libtards even notice they're doing the bidding of global mega corporations?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Delta Airlines, Coca Cola and MLB so far are making the GOP squealing like pigs in GA like the movie Deliverance (which was shot in GA).

This is just the beginning. Next will be UPS, Amazon and the movie industries and will be game over for this suppressing law.

The voters are already alienated so next GA governor will be Stacey Abrams with an easy win. GOP are digging their graves with incompetence.
    you are lying again.

Show me what part of the law suppresses legal voting?

Emily_Haines

Let us pray that this gets passed

Fuk MLB and the Pedo Joe voters

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    You're literally saying corporations should decide our laws and culture you phucking idiot.

Do libtards even notice they're doing the bidding of global mega corporations?

Who got super rich during the pandemic? Amazon guy. Now the richest person on the planet by far.

Who was allowed to stay open? Walmart. Costco.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

This is an interesting topic, begs allots of questions. I’d do more research before professing to have an opinion...my initial uneducated opinion wld be...what does MLB have to do with politics...I still feel bad for those USA olympians who lost a chance in their prime in Moscow. I don’t understand why we don’t keep sports and politics aside...at least from an organizational level, the individuals shld be allowed to express whatever they want...also, this happened with Obama presidency, giving rise to Tea party and incompetent law makers who barely knew how to read let alone write a legislative Bill...I fear this cancel culture policies are an equally measurable response to fanatism of Trump presidency..and we just keep spiraling down until we don’t recognize we are all from the same country and culture...which perhaps might be the intended result of a long sought out asymmetric warfare plan.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Let us pray that this gets passed

Fuk MLB and the Pedo Joe voters

GOOD!

Someone needs to stand up to these morons.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    This is an interesting topic, begs allots of questions. I’d do more research before professing to have an opinion...my initial uneducated opinion wld be...what does MLB have to do with politics...I still feel bad for those USA olympians who lost a chance in their prime in Moscow. I don’t understand why we don’t keep sports and politics aside...at least from an organizational level, the individuals shld be allowed to express whatever they want...also, this happened with Obama presidency, giving rise to Tea party and incompetent law makers who barely knew how to read let alone write a legislative Bill...I fear this cancel culture policies are an equally measurable response to fanatism of Trump presidency..and we just keep spiraling down until we don’t recognize we are all from the same country and culture...which perhaps might be the intended result of a long sought out asymmetric warfare plan.
    will MLB play games in China once things are back to normal? Will the USA send athletes to the upcoming Olympics in China?

MLB moving the ALL STAR game out of Atlanta isn't cancel culture. MLB isn't cancelling the ALL STAR game. They aren't cancelling baseball. They are injecting politics into the game and moving it elsewhere. Maybe to some state which allows murdering babies?

Biden should have side stepped the issue. He lied repeatedly about what the laws says and some believe him.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

12k votes is overwhelming?

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    GOOD!

Someone needs to stand up to these morons.
    The GOP needs to start fighting fire with fire.

None of these athletes are ever going to vote GOP.

I would like to see them add legislation that anyone person making over 30M a year pays massive taxes.

Let's put a hurting on Hollywood, LeBron and all these woke elitists.

trobin31

will MLB play games in China once things are back to normal? Will the USA send athletes to the upcoming Olympics in China?

MLB moving the ALL STAR game out of Atlanta isn't cancel culture. MLB isn't cancelling the ALL STAR game. They aren't cancelling baseball. They are injecting politics into the game. Biden should have side stepped the issue. He lied repeatedly about what the laws says and some believe him.
    I think you missed my larger point...we need to remove name calling and blame from discussions..people are trying to destroy us..using our individualistic cultures against to maximize dysfunction.

trobin31

The GOP needs to start fighting fire with fire.

None of these athletes are ever going to vote GOP.

I would like to see them add legislation that anyone person making over 30M a year pays massive taxes.

This is exactly what our enemies want.

Emily_Haines

Please make it happen!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol liberals

DwightShrute

Race only matters to racists.

Character matters to the rest of us.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You and your Trump cult members are not in the demographics of sports. You're old, racists and broke as fukk. You do not matter.
    You know, on my way home from work today, I stopped at the Koch's convenience store 3 blocks from my house. I grabbed a gallon of milk and a gallon of Iced-Tea. There was a black girl about 13 or 14 in front of me trying to buy 6 Reese's Easter Peanut Butter eggs. She was trying to pay for them with an EBT card. The cashier scanned the card about 10 times and kept telling the girl that it wouldn't scan. Then she tried to punch in the numbers, but couldn't read them because the card was so worn out. She told the girl that she would have to come back with money or another card.

You know what I did? I paid the girl's fukking candy.

Go fukk yourself you Liberal bitch.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This was the result if Biden bribing the state with $2,000 that they never got.

DwightShrute

MLB Games To No Longer Require ID For Buying Alcoholic Beverages

US — Major League Baseball has announced that they will no longer be requiring any form of valid ID for the purchase of alcohol at all games.

“We stand firm against racism and will never again require ID, and unfairly restrict people from purchasing alcohol,” said MLB spokesman Doug Wisacre. “Drinks are for everyone and hydration should always be easier to access, not harder!”

“Not everyone has the same level of access to acquiring an ID and we want to create an inclusive environment.” Mr. Wiseacre continued. “That’s why we will serve beer to all fans, no fuss no muss!”

In addition to not checking for ID, MLB is committing to no longer requiring locker room passes, or security badges which are harmful and unfairly discriminate against those who would want to enter restricted areas for nefarious reasons. They hope that this important step will provide more fairness and increase safety at all games.

At publishing time, MLB was already reconsidering not requiring ID as they are now under investigation for serving alcohol to thousands upon thousands of minors.

Kermit

MLB Games To No Longer Require ID For Buying Alcoholic Beverages

US — Major League Baseball has announced that they will no longer be requiring any form of valid ID for the purchase of alcohol at all games.

“We stand firm against racism and will never again require ID, and unfairly restrict people from purchasing alcohol,” said MLB spokesman Doug Wisacre. “Drinks are for everyone and hydration should always be easier to access, not harder!”

“Not everyone has the same level of access to acquiring an ID and we want to create an inclusive environment.” Mr. Wiseacre continued. “That’s why we will serve beer to all fans, no fuss no muss!”

In addition to not checking for ID, MLB is committing to no longer requiring locker room passes, or security badges which are harmful and unfairly discriminate against those who would want to enter restricted areas for nefarious reasons. They hope that this important step will provide more fairness and increase safety at all games.

At publishing time, MLB was already reconsidering not requiring ID as they are now under investigation for serving alcohol to thousands upon thousands of minors.
    When I drove to Pittsburgh to pick up my Pirate's tickets last year, I had to show my ID.

Can you believe that?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This was the result if Biden bribing the state with $2,000 that they never got.
    It was the result of the people electing a candidate who relates to them as he was born poor in the projects versus a candidate who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and married a billionaire and sold stock to enrich herself with inside information.

Mac4Lyfe

You know, on my way home from work today, I stopped at the Koch's convenience store 3 blocks from my house. I grabbed a gallon of milk and a gallon of Iced-Tea. There was a black girl about 13 or 14 in front of me trying to buy 6 Reese's Easter Peanut Butter eggs. She was trying to pay for them with an EBT card. The cashier scanned the card about 10 times and kept telling the girl that it wouldn't scan. Then she tried to punch in the numbers, but couldn't read them because the card was so worn out. She told the girl that she would have to come back with money or another card.

You know what I did? I paid the girl's fukking candy.

Go fukk yourself you Liberal bitch.
    Oh look, you paid for a little black girls candy. You probably tried to finger her too. You’re old and a pedophile.

DwightShrute

When I drove to Pittsburgh to pick up my Pirate's tickets last year, I had to show my ID.

Can you believe that?
    racist fuckks!

DwightShrute

Oh look, you paid for a little black girls candy. You probably tried to finger her too. You’re old and a pedophile.
    that's dante0.

and he's into boys.

Smoke another bowl.

Mac4Lyfe

Hey dumb, dumb. Biden’s infrastructure plan will do exactly that. Tax the ultra wealthy. But you are against it but now you’re for it? Make up your feeble mind.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Mixing sports and politics is a great way to lose fans and hurt your bottom line.

You're basically penalizing the city of Atlanta over something they had no control over.

Mac4Lyfe

When I drove to Pittsburgh to pick up my Pirate's tickets last year, I had to show my ID. Can you believe that?
    And you Trumptards still can’t prove that Dems don’t want IDs. Lies, lies and more lies. Just like your lord and savior Trump and his father, the devil. Lying bitches.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

white is the new minority sadly. turning into a third world country fast... get your guns ready

Emily_Haines

Hey dumb, dumb. Biden’s infrastructure plan will do exactly that. Tax the ultra wealthy. But you are against it but now you’re for it? Make up your feeble mind.
    I'm sure their will be loop holes for these losers. They have to get their payout somehow just like the rest of the base.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Mixing sports and politics is a great way to lose fans and hurt your bottom line.

You're basically penalizing the city of Atlanta over something they had no control over.
    This should have been the first and last post of this thread. Guy has summed it up perfectly.

First 123456 ... Last