louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

The posts and GIFs and Memes and comments have been hilarious.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Nate...ertical=trends
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave louisvillekid 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I usually don’t stay up late but I watch these two fights excellent

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    what u mean dougy is the king of juice
    What could I say Biggie we can't all be nearly a sharp as you betting $6500 on a futures tennis player you admittedly never heard of that shockingly lost. It's pretty obvious what bettors like you & Deep Pockets are all about. A couple of losers who probably inherited a bunch of money once their parents kicked the bucket or got some kind of legal settlement, insurance, medical or whatever. That's the only explanation for you being able to bet these huge sums cuz you have no respect for money you didn't earn , without ever posting a screenshot. This explains why your a piece of shit better always on tilt needing to justify your miserable existence by posting a large number on a wager without ever posting a ticket. Just once post something like this. O yeah don't forget how tell me.. "Do you Dougie"

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Doug searching for a -2000 play for tomorrow.

Doug I’m going to give you a winner.. but it’s on Tuesday so try and survive till then.

English L1

Fleetwood town +110
    I'm good Al..Somehow I'm always able to find a winner after a couple of losing days which would explain why I cashed out over 15K with a current balance over 10K on a $1500 deposit I made last month. Damn bro could you imagine how many -2000 plays I must have hit for that to happen?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnD8CCFjqP/

Would ppl still have picked Robinson had they seen that ^

Or would it have made them more confident in Robinson as a pick.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

[QUOTE=Doug tushyterror;29923666]What could I say Biggie we can't all be nearly a sharp as you betting $6500 on a futures tennis player you admittedly never heard of that shockingly lost. It's pretty obvious what bettors like you & Deep Pockets are all about. A couple of losers who probably inherited a bunch of money once their parents kicked the bucket or got some kind of legal settlement, insurance, medical or whatever. That's the only explanation for you being able to bet these huge sums cuz you have no respect for money you didn't earn , without ever posting a screenshot. This explains why your a piece of shit better always on tilt needing to justify your miserable existence by posting a large number on a wager without ever posting a ticket. Just once post something like this. O yeah don't forget how tell me.. "Do you Dougie"
    QUOTE]

Blah, Blah, Blah.
    Go crawl back under the floorboards Doushy.

Doug tushyterror

[QUOTE=19th Hole;29927362]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    What could I say Biggie we can't all be nearly a sharp as you betting $6500 on a futures tennis player you admittedly never heard of that shockingly lost. It's pretty obvious what bettors like you & Deep Pockets are all about. A couple of losers who probably inherited a bunch of money once their parents kicked the bucket or got some kind of legal settlement, insurance, medical or whatever. That's the only explanation for you being able to bet these huge sums cuz you have no respect for money you didn't earn , without ever posting a screenshot. This explains why your a piece of shit better always on tilt needing to justify your miserable existence by posting a large number on a wager without ever posting a ticket. Just once post something like this. O yeah don't forget how tell me.. "Do you Dougie"
    QUOTE]

Blah, Blah, Blah.
    Go crawl back under the floorboards Doushy.
    Was I talking about you shit for brains?..& if you're basing your post on my albeit "horrible" prediction notice I didn't post a ticket because I wasn't dumb enough to bet on a FVCKING glorified exhibition match. Check my other threads & see just how much I'm up the last 6 wks with a multitude of pregame tickets posted. And if I'm entirely wrong & your post is based on you dikk riding biggie while simultaneously fellating Deep Pockets, then my apologies sir continue as you were.

First 12