Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

CashApp to the rescue...apparently?

Just got en email instructing me to reverse the deposit. Not entirely sure if that means to the original address or if I could generate a new one at BM like a straight deposit. In the meantime I PMd Opti. hoping he could help cuz I really wanna get this right & be done with it. BTW not hating on Cashapp inspite of banning me. At least with them the deposits were relatively instantaneous to BM unlike coinbase who literally held my 5K hostage for 9 days before I could touch it.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

i just hope you get your money finally, no one should ever sweat their payout as much as their wagering.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

"Pay that man, pay that man his money" - Chuckythegoat

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

coinbase really is a pain in the ass

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Dougyfresh.... whats the problem? do u need access to the funds right away... There is no way you wont get paid on such a miniscule amount. Why do u post thread after thread about your payment just wait it out.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

This happened 2 weeks ago to my friend too he used cash app and they closed his account after a payout.. you should get the money within 3 days that’s how long it took him but the ulcers from stressing over it last a lifetime

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Dougyfresh.... whats the problem? do u need access to the funds right away... There is no way you wont get paid on such a miniscule amount. Why do u post thread after thread about your payment just wait it out.
    You have no idea how badly I need that money Biggie Boy. My girl is acting like she's about to break up with me & I desperately don't want to be alone this Thanksgiving so I'm trying to put a rush order in on Violet 2.0 (I prefer my coffee black if you catch my drift) for the reasonable price of $6175 (they used be $20K back when I first heard about them on Stern 15 yrs. ago so quite the savings)

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I use Blockchain wallet for that reason. I purchase from cash app and use Blockchain as the go between. I've heard a lot of instances of Coinbase and CashApp banning for sports betting.

Fees are a bit of a pain, but worth it in the long run.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    I use Blockchain wallet for that reason. I purchase from cash app and use Blockchain as the go between. I've heard a lot of instances of Coinbase and CashApp banning for sports betting.

Fees are a bit of a pain, but worth it in the long run.
    This is only the 2nd time I used Cashapp for this & I've been doing the same thing BC to CB prior but after coinbase held my 5K deposit for 9 days I figured I'd switch it up. Whoops.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    This happened 2 weeks ago to my friend too he used cash app and they closed his account after a payout.. you should get the money within 3 days that’s how long it took him but the ulcers from stressing over it last a lifetime
    Can you please ask your friend if he had a "Reverse" transaction message like the OP?

And if they made him send it back where it came from? or asked for a new address to send it back to?

Trying to work out if OP needs to speak to the book before reversing.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    This is only the 2nd time I used Cashapp for this & I've been doing the same thing BC to CB prior but after coinbase held my 5K deposit for 9 days I figured I'd switch up. Whoops.
    They reduce the hold period after your first deposit.

You can also deposit to Coinbase by wire transfer and it is credited and free to use same day, or overnight at the longest.

that will cost you about $20 at your own bank end to do.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

this is crazy!!

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

You have no idea how badly I need that money Biggie Boy. My girl is acting like she's about to break up with me & I desperately don't want to be alone this Thanksgiving so I'm trying to put a rush order in on Violet 2.0 (I prefer my coffee black if you catch my drift) for the reasonable price of $6175 (they used be $20K back when I first heard about them on Stern 15 yrs. ago so quite the savings)

Gross taste in dolls. Her face is a 4/10

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Can you please ask your friend if he had a "Reverse" transaction message like the OP?

And if they made him send it back where it came from? or asked for a new address to send it back to?

Appreciate it Opti but I'm actually even worried getting BM involved in all this thru chat cuz it's gonna look really bad on my end & who knows what kind of headache this could cuz them since they're now on Cashapp's radar.

Optional

Appreciate it Opti but I'm actually even worried getting BM involved in all this thru chat cuz it's gonna look really bad on my end & who knows what kind of headache this could cuz them since they're now on Cashapp's radar.
    As I said by PM I would telephone and ask for bitcoin or payouts dept. Level 1 CS people on live chat won't know for sure.

Or email and ask for the message to go to the payments dept.

Anything but live chat.

Wait until we hear back from Pinny420 about his friend before doing anything more though.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Gross taste in dolls. Her face is a 4/10
    Let me guess bro..you all about that Asian Persuasion huh?

Optional

It won't look bad on your end to BM btw.

I am sure they have dealt with the problem before and don't blame users. They know CashApps policies.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

This is only the 2nd time I used Cashapp for this & I've been doing the same thing BC to CB prior but after coinbase held my 5K deposit for 9 days I figured I'd switch it up. Whoops.

Yea I hope it all works out. I got away with one directly from Bovada to Cashapp for like 2400 once, but that was only because Bovasda wouldnt take my Blockchain address for some reason. Thats why I've mainly just been using BOL. Dont want to run the risk of a CashApp ban. That app is incredibly convenient.

Doug tushyterror

As I said by PM I would telephone and ask for bitcoin or payouts dept. Level 1 CS people on live chat won't know for sure.

Or email and ask for the message to go to the payments dept.

Anything but live chat.

Wait until we hear back from Pinny420 about his friend before doing anything more though.
    As far as I know they currently don't have phone support just live chat.

pinnacle420

I’ll ask him how it all got resolved... I know he had trouble getting in communication with anyone from cash app... it took like 2 days to even get a email back... I’ll see what he had to do to get his money

Optional

As far as I know they currently don't have phone support just live chat.
    EMail then. But if you can't get the right BM person to confirm it's ok to go back where it came from, SBR can get a manger to help if needed.

I’ll ask him how it all got resolved... I know he had trouble getting in communication with anyone from cash app... it took like 2 days to even get a email back... I’ll see what he had to do to get his money
    Thanks Pinny

We'll wait to hear from you either way.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

$6,175 for a sex doll? damn

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    coinbase really is a pain in the ass

Yes they are

They have cost me many times

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

For $6k you could fly to Asia or Africa and just walk into a poor village...

jjgold

anyone use Edge third party wallet?

pinnacle420

EMail then. But if you can't get the right BM person to confirm it's ok to go back where it came from, SBR can get a manger to help if needed.

Thanks Pinny

We'll wait to hear from you either way.
    I guess from what he just told me they will ask you for another blockchain address and will send the money that’s in limbo to the new address he did say it takes about a week for it all to be done with and you have to email them relentlessly to even get a response from them!! fukkkk cash app for sure!!!
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave pinnacle420 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

I guess from what he just told me they will ask you for another blockchain address and will send the money that’s in limbo to the new address he did say it takes about a week for it all to be done with and you have to email them relentlessly to even get a response from them!! fukkkk cash app for sure!!!
    Thanks mate. Excellent help.

@Doug... install that Edge wallet we discussed on your phone, make sure you have it working and a receive address ready, and then click that reverse button and see what happens.

Hopefully you will be given the opportunity to input your receive address afterwards.

If not, let me know by PM and we will get straight on to a manager in there and let them know your money is coming back.

pinnacle420

Thanks mate. Excellent help.

@Doug... install that Edge wallet we discussed on your phone, make sure you have it working and a receive address ready, and then click that reverse button and see what happens.

Hopefully you will be given the opportunity to input your receive address afterwards.

If not, let me know by PM and we will get straight on to a manager in there and let them know your money is coming back.
    No thanks needed Opti!!! It’s hard enough to win to begin with... and we shouldn’t have to ever sweat getting paid afterwards!! We’re all in this one together!!! I hope Doug gets his money sooner than later

Doug tushyterror

They reduce the hold period after your first deposit.

You can also deposit to Coinbase by wire transfer and it is credited and free to use same day, or overnight at the longest.

that will cost you about $20 at your own bank end to do.
    It actually wasn't a BM payout but rather I bought 5K in BTC that I was gonna dep.;into BM. After seeing the 9 day hold I then bought another 5K in BTC using cashapp to deposit instead. Short story long after converting that coinbase 5K into cash I wound up sending it back to my bank 9 days later losing $200 in fees.( Pretty obvious why all books are pushing so hard everything BTC, you can't charge back a BTC deposit so that's one less thing for them to worry about).

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

contact cashapp support through twitter messaging. fastest way to get response back from cashapp.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post
    contact cashapp support through twitter messaging. fastest way to get response back from cashapp.
    Thanks man it's already done. Sent the reverse deposit to my Edge wallet then to Coinbase.

jjgold

Keep us updated

Edge
    Is good 3rd party

MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    I use Blockchain wallet for that reason. I purchase from cash app and use Blockchain as the go between. I've heard a lot of instances of Coinbase and CashApp banning for sports betting. .
    I’ve been doing the exact same thing over the past several months. I love the ease of use Bitcoin provides. However, I made a huge mistake two days ago when I sent BTC directly from my Coinbase acc to my betting account. I typically send it to my wallet first but I was distracted I suppose. I hope Coinbase doesn’t ban me after that one deposit to a sports book :-(

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMakers View Post

I’ve been doing the exact same thing over the past several months. I love the ease of use Bitcoin provides. However, I made a huge mistake two days ago when I sent BTC directly from my Coinbase acc to my betting account. I typically send it to my wallet first but I was distracted I suppose. I hope Coinbase doesn’t ban me after that one deposit to a sports book :-(
    You're probably fine. There are plenty of people who will tell you they have been doing it that way for ages and not banned yet.

I think you have to be a bit unlucky to get caught/banned for it.

That said, I would not send direct to/from books at all if I valued the Coinbase account.

12 Last