1. #36
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,697
    Betpoints: 13520

    thats so beat lol

  2. #37
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 26,287
    Betpoints: 6952

    All 4 games todsy started with a throw and of course the one i bet there was a flag

    This is straight money next week

  3. #38
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,701
    Betpoints: 5333

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I think we all know that

    Weeders not the fade he once was

    For a while he magical like nothing I ever seen and I seen some mushes ...

    Holy Fukk as PHillyguy would say. When a mush as big as JohnnyVegas calls someone a magical mush, then they may be the world's biggest mush!

  4. #39
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,701
    Betpoints: 5333

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    All 4 games todsy started with a throw and of course the one i bet there was a flag

    This is straight money next week
    There were only two games today Weeder! Are you on the Chronic?

  5. #40
    MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 5,091
    Betpoints: 14295

    I faded weeder here and mine was graded as a loss at bet365. Anyone else make the bet there?

  6. #41
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    While I think you spot on here I find it pretty ironic you donít think phonies should be allowed to post. Have you forgot what a pathetic fraud you are??
    Listen Jailbird. Just be thankful you can still breathe. Understand arsehole? You cannot even leave your state.

  7. #42
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1066

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Listen Jailbird. Just be thankful you can still breathe. Understand arsehole? You cannot even leave your state.
    Says the pathetic sloth

  8. #43
    Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-29-06
    Posts: 6,936
    Betpoints: 11516

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Says the pathetic sloth
    Not cool..sloths are nice!



  9. #44
    Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-16
    Posts: 855
    Betpoints: 5178

    He is an air bettor...

  10. #45
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,890
    Betpoints: 3057

    this kid is literally retarded and if he actually bets the state should come in and take over his money for him

  11. #46
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,974
    Betpoints: 3869

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He now down over 1 mil fake dollars. Think of all the things he could have did instead!!
    He could've gone on a bunch of fake vacations.

  12. #47
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Seaweed pulling the strings and you guys keep dancing

    Sad

    He won again

  13. #48
    blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-18-11
    Posts: 3,318
    Betpoints: 29910

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Seaweed pulling the strings and you guys keep dancing

    Sad

    He won again
    If Seaweed's version of "winning" is being a broke air bettor who gets traction on his fake bets and made up persona, I have no problem with him winning. Guys like that gotta get their kicks somehow. He's harmless enough

  14. #49
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    If Seaweed's version of "winning" is being a broke air bettor who gets traction on his fake bets and made up persona, I have no problem with him winning. Guys like that gotta get their kicks somehow. He's harmless enough
    It's one thing for him to "lose" a coin flip

    It's completely different when you clowns think the side that "won" is on the other side of the coin

    His posts are calculated...like the soccer bet next year, like the under 48 but predicted 35-14 final

    It's a show and you guys fall for it
    Points Awarded:

    Duckshit gave RudyRuetigger 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  15. #50
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 48,111
    Betpoints: 1510

    Welcome to the jungle rudy

  16. #51
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,046
    Betpoints: 11750

    Weeders the king of gambling now.. What a turn of events!!!!

  17. #52
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 57,743
    Betpoints: 9189

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    I faded weeder here and mine was graded as a loss at bet365. Anyone else make the bet there?
    Bet365 Rules


    "First Offensive Play of the Game - This market is determined by the first offensive play from scrimmage (excluding Penalties). In the event of the kick-off being returned for a touchdown then bets will stand for the following kick-off. Incomplete or intercepted passes and QB Sack or Fumble will stand as a Pass Play. A fumble on exchange to the RB will stand as a Run Play."

  18. #53
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,906
    Betpoints: 3972

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    He could've gone on a bunch of fake vacations.
    There's a term for that: facation.

  19. #54
    Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-10
    Posts: 7,964
    Betpoints: 17

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    It's one thing for him to "lose" a coin flip

    It's completely different when you clowns think the side that "won" is on the other side of the coin

    His posts are calculated...like the soccer bet next year, like the under 48 but predicted 35-14 final

    It's a show and you guys fall for it
    100% TRUE

    Seaweed character should be Banned in my opinion.....and ALL LIKE HIM.

First 12
Top