Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You would think bear would have figured out some things by now. Like losing to a jr and senior laden SFA team is hardly damning, these kids have played together for long time and have fully developed bodies vs a very young duke team. Didn’t sparty get whipped by mid major in Hawaii tourney? These teams who recruit the 1 and done kids have tendency to struggle early on,

Exactly.. SFA players stay the whole 4 years and they really shouldn't have been a 25 point dog in the first place.. It like playing BYU when they got 23 year old playing because players go on their missions

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

He posted a play we ALL lose...that being said his language when posting a play invites people to pounce on him. Words like no brainer, easy, lock, and it can’t lose are bad juju in my opinion

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

It’s hard to bet on Michigan State until February and March....Izzo will get this ship going in the right direction come tournament time
    Points Awarded:

DOM_Toretto gave GT21Megatron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    It’s hard to bet on Michigan State until February and March....Izzo will get this ship going in the right direction come tournament time
    Right.. Izzo try to get his squad ready for the tournament... Betting on sparty early is burning momey

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    He posted a play we ALL lose...that being said his language when posting a play invites people to pounce on him. Words like no brainer, easy, lock, and it can’t lose are bad juju in my opinion
    I won’t ever hop on the lynch mob complaining bout bear threads. This thread made me very confident in my duke ats and ml lean! If only he had posted rockets were a nba lock and I coulda got out of that one! Keep’em coming bear!! Asset to the forum!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Good call bear

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Agree with the bottom half there on Langford and Hauser, but you’re off on Cash man... he’s been this ‘small’ (6’1”) for years now and somehow was voted the preseason POY in coaches poll by highest percentage of all time
    Winston is a great player, but he isn't the best player in college hoops like everyone in the media is claiming. I get it, he is a senior on a big name team, but if we are drafting guys to start a college team with he probably isn't in my top 5, maybe top 10. The point of my post wasn't to bash Winston, he is good, the issue is the rest of the team is pretty weak. MSU shouldn't even be ranked come Monday. They have three losses, all three they were favored to win. If they are ranked, it's simply because of the name on the jersey.

dannydiceman
    dannydiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Never bet against coack K as a dog. Duke can be playing on Mars and as a dog take them Everytime

They’re 6-1-1 ats as dogs since 2012 and that one ats loss was last year when Zion was out and they still almost covered

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I find that very hard to believe they have only been a dog 8 times since 2012. That stat can’t be right. I mean they play in the ACC, pretty much every time they play UNC on the road they will be a dog, then take into account teams like UVA and other big preseason games.

dannydiceman
    dannydiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I find that very hard to believe they have only been a dog 8 times since 2012. That stat can’t be right. I mean they play in the ACC, pretty much every time they play UNC on the road they will be a dog, then take into account teams like UVA and other big preseason games.
    I belive that stat is a dog of 4 points or more

First 12