1. #141
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    no plays today 3 egyot games
    sorry for being late CK, I was in hospital with my father today. yesterday was amazing for me I had Barcelona Draw No Bet with Liverpool DNB both parlayed @+500.
    I did not play anything of course today but I like two games tomorrow

    Pyramids +0,5(%60) , El Masry +0,5 (80%) .. but do not like them enough to place a bet

  2. #142
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 31,280
    Betpoints: 13

    pyramids zamalek big matchup coyld see some goals

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  3. #143
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    pyramids zamalek big matchup coyld see some goals
    yeah it was good gamewell I like in Fifa Club World cup , Al Hilal +0 , +0,5 .. tomorrow

  4. #144
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Ck, you may parlay Al Hilal +0,5 and Barcelona +0,5 on 18th Dec , both at " risking 1.9 Units to win 1 Unit "
    Thinking to bet this but it's Egyptian soccer thread so nothing will be posted officially⚽️

  5. #145
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Play #4 (Egypt Premier League & FIFA Club World Cup)

    Event 1 : AL-Hilal Riyadh vs. Esperance Tunis

    Event 2 : FC Masr vs. Ismaily

    Pick : Al-Hilal Riyadh +0,5 Handicap & Ismaily Or Draw (Parlay @-135)


    Risking 1.33 Units to win 1 Unit
    Pick Guaranteed Only %50! BOL!

  6. #146
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Al Hilal won 1-0 , hope Ismaily doesn't fuckk the play

  7. #147
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    And ismaily won 1-0⚽️⚽️⚽️

  8. #148
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    Play #4 (Egypt Premier League & FIFA Club World Cup)

    Event 1 : AL-Hilal Riyadh vs. Esperance Tunis

    Event 2 : FC Masr vs. Ismaily

    Pick : Al-Hilal Riyadh +0,5 Handicap & Ismaily Or Draw (Parlay @-135)


    Risking 1.33 Units to win 1 Unit
    Pick Guaranteed Only %50! BOL!
    Al-Hilal won 1-0 (WINNER)
    Ismaily won 1-0 (WINNER)

    +1.00 Unit




    Overall Record : 4-0
    YTD : +4.10 Units

  9. #149
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    like Barcelona -1 @+140 tomorrow so much !

  10. #150
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 31,280
    Betpoints: 13

    big upsets in egypt lately, pyramids losing and yesterday zamalek losing to el gaish

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  11. #151
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    big upsets in egypt lately, pyramids losing and yesterday zamalek losing to el gaish
    yeah and no touch for me of course CK , I took Ismaily double chance only the day before..

  12. #152
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    lean of the next 2 days

    tomorrow : El-Entag El-Harby or Draw , Arab Contractors or Draw , Misr Lel Makassa or Draw
    21/12 : Enppi Or Draw , El Gouna or Draw (nice one)

    best 2 : Arab Contractors or Draw , Misr Lel Makasa +0,5 Handicap @-160
    Last edited by Don_Omarion; 12-19-19 at 02:59 PM.

  13. #153
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Play #5 (Egypt Premier League)

    Event 1 : Haras El Hedoud vs. Arab Contractors

    Event 2 : Misr Lel Makasa vs. Tanta

    Pick : Arab Contractors Or Draw & Misr Lel Makasa +0,5 Handicap (Parlay @-160)



    Risking 1.60 Units to win 1 Unit
    Pick Guaranteed Only %50! BOL!

  14. #154
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    lean of the next 2 days

    tomorrow : El-Entag El-Harby or Draw , Arab Contractors or Draw , Misr Lel Makassa or Draw
    21/12 : Enppi Or Draw , El Gouna or Draw (nice one)

    best 2 : Arab Contractors or Draw , Misr Lel Makasa +0,5 Handicap @-160
    so 2 of 3 so far played and both teams won 1-0 .. hope Misr Lel Makasa does not fuckk my play !

  15. #155
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    lean of the next 2 days

    tomorrow : El-Entag El-Harby or Draw , Arab Contractors or Draw , Misr Lel Makassa or Draw
    21/12 : Enppi Or Draw , El Gouna or Draw (nice one)

    best 2 : Arab Contractors or Draw , Misr Lel Makasa +0,5 Handicap @-160
    all 3 came !

  16. #156
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    Play #5 (Egypt Premier League)

    Event 1 : Haras El Hedoud vs. Arab Contractors

    Event 2 : Misr Lel Makasa vs. Tanta

    Pick : Arab Contractors Or Draw & Misr Lel Makasa +0,5 Handicap (Parlay @-160)



    Risking 1.60 Units to win 1 Unit
    Pick Guaranteed Only %50! BOL!
    Arab Contractors won 1-0 (WINNER)
    Misr Lel Makasa ended 1-1 (WINNER)

    +1.00 Unit





    Overall Record : 5-0
    YTD : +5.10 Units

  17. #157
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,921
    Betpoints: 28708

    Chalky, but got to love a 100% record.
    Points Awarded:

    Don_Omarion gave Optional 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #158
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Chalky, but got to love a 100% record.
    I actually prefer staying away than playing the risky ones.

    My rule’s been always "small slow profits is better than losing"

    also Egyptian soccer stopped from 24 October till 23 November for Olympic team qualification to TOKYO . so this record is acceptable.I also played about 7 plays in ENGLAND PL , UEFA CL with 6-1 record that is why I started a thread for worldwide soccer (not Egypt).

  19. #159
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    lean of the next 2 days

    tomorrow : El-Entag El-Harby or Draw , Arab Contractors or Draw , Misr Lel Makassa or Draw
    21/12 : Enppi Or Draw , El Gouna or Draw (nice one)

    best 2 : Arab Contractors or Draw , Misr Lel Makasa +0,5 Handicap @-160
    All 5 won except "misr lel makasa ended 1-1"
    5 of 5

  20. #160
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 31,280
    Betpoints: 13

    i like that u are winning but not really a fan of using the word guaranteed on your 2 soccer threads, as gamblers we all know nothing is guaranteed, almost toutish in your words to guarantee something

    keep winning
    Points Awarded:

    Don_Omarion gave cincinnatikid513 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  21. #161
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i like that u are winning but not really a fan of using the word guaranteed on your 2 soccer threads, as gamblers we all know nothing is guaranteed, almost toutish in your words to guarantee something

    keep winning
    I agree with you here ck , but check every pick I post and you will find at the end " Pick guaranteed only %50 or 80 or 90 .. etc " it shows How sure Iam of the pick with percentage % .. but anyway where have you been ? I hope you followed any of the past picks

  22. #162
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 31,280
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    I agree with you here ck , but check every pick I post and you will find at the end " Pick guaranteed only %50 or 80 or 90 .. etc " it shows How sure Iam of the pick with percentage % .. but anyway where have you been ? I hope you followed any of the past picks

    checked out of egypt when i lived bet
    al ithaid to score 1 more goal after they went up 2-1 and game ended 2-1 no more goals, egypt is too frustrating too many 0 0 1 0 games

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  23. #163
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    checked out of egypt when i lived bet
    al ithaid to score 1 more goal after they went up 2-1 and game ended 2-1 no more goals, egypt is too frustrating too many 0 0 1 0 games
    Egypt is like that since 2012

  24. #164
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Leans of next 2 days :
    24/12 : Ismaily or Draw (only %50 sure) "edit : it’s a stay-away game because Ismaily misses 4 stars today"
    25/12 : Aswan Or Draw , Misr Lel Makasa or Draw , Zamalek Or Draw (Draw not bet also)

    best 2 : Aswan Or Draw , Zamalek Or Draw
    Last edited by Don_Omarion; 12-22-19 at 11:27 PM.

  25. #165
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    25/12
    ElGouna or draw , El Masry or Draw

  26. #166
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    Leans of next 2 days :
    24/12 : Ismaily or Draw (only %50 sure) "edit : it’s a stay-away game because Ismaily misses 4 stars today"
    25/12 : Aswan Or Draw , Misr Lel Makasa or Draw , Zamalek Or Draw (Draw not bet also)

    best 2 : Aswan Or Draw , Zamalek Or Draw
    I've to start throwing some money on that lol

  27. #167
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Last 10 leans ( 9 winners , 1 loss )
    from next round, I will bet on leans..

  28. #168
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 23,760

    Win 3 unders on Egypt soccer today
    Points Awarded:

    Don_Omarion gave Otters27 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  29. #169
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Win 3 unders on Egypt soccer today
    it’s a nice league to win Unders , last season more than %90 of games went unders

  30. #170
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,921
    Betpoints: 28708

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    it’s a nice league to win Unders , last season more than %90 of games went unders
    90%??

    Does Egypt have the best goalies, the worst strikers, or something else doing that?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #171
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    90%??

    Does Egypt have the best goalies, the worst strikers, or something else doing that?
    The worst strikers, no plans in the field that you may not believe it's professional league lol
    Most winning bets are : Even goals , draws , unders

  32. #172
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Play #6 (Egypt Premier League & CAF Confederation Cup)

    Event 1 : Aswan FC vs. El Geish (Egypt Premier League)

    Event 2 : El Masry vs. Pyramids FC (CAF Confederation Cup)

    Pick : El Geish Or Draw & Pyramids FC Or Draw (Parlay @+121) #bet365



    Both teams look easy to win straight-up not just a draw. With the new coach of "Pyramids" and the amazing performance of "El Geish" last match in league, El Geish lost by 1 and wasted tons of goal with high performance, I think they should get things done tomorrow @Aswan which lost their 2 main top strikers (ACL Injury) and play crap without ’em ..

    Risking 1 Unit to win 1.21 Units
    Pick is my favorite since this thread opened! BOL!
    Last edited by Don_Omarion; 12-28-19 at 01:46 AM. Reason: added (Pyramids or Draw) , values still

  33. #173
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    5 units play is coming

  34. #174
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645

    Play #7 (Egypt Premier League & CAF Confederation Cup)

    Event 1 : Aswan FC vs. El Geish ( Draw No Bet )

    Event 2 : El Masry vs. Pyramids FC ( Draw No Bet )

    Pick : El Geish +0 & Pyramids +0 (Parlay @+266) #bet365



    *El Geish with its
    amazing performance in last match in E league, lost by 1 hardly and wasted tons of goal with high Q performance, I think they should get the win tomorrow @Aswan which lost their 2 main top strikers (ACL Injury) and play crap without ’em ..

    *Pyramids
    With the new coach of "Croatia" and the bunch of high-paid players, should fight for the win here.

    Both teams look easy to win straight-up not just a draw but +0 is safer to start the game relaxed.

    Risking 1.95 Units to win 5.20 Units
    Pick is my favorite since this thread opened! We’re talking about +5 Units play here! BOL Guys

  35. #175
    Don_Omarion
    Don_Omarion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-15
    Posts: 2,252
    Betpoints: 2645


First ... 234567 Last
Top