2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    easy to say when ur not him youd prob be doing the same thing
    Always amazes me how these dudes attack guys for trying to get paid. I wonder how many of them work for little as possible??

Running backs window for earning is really small, they be stupid to wait till their rookie contract is up.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    How is this any different than Terrell Owens or Dez Bryant. Anyone who wears a cowboys uniform goes absolutely MAD.
    It's the owner. He likes the attention. Look at Falcons. Arthur Blank never has problems signing Matt Ryan, Julio Jones or Devonta Freeman. Jerry Jones likes the attention and the drama so the players are using it to their advantage as leverage.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Always amazes me how these dudes attack guys for trying to get paid. I wonder how many of them work for little as possible??

Running backs window for earning is really small, they be stupid to wait till their rookie contract is up.
    Fk you, pay me! Fk you, pay me!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's the owner. He likes the attention. Look at Falcons. Arthur Blank never has problems signing Matt Ryan, Julio Jones or Devonta Freeman. Jerry Jones likes the attention and the drama so the players are using it to their advantage as leverage.
    True. he's in the business of the dallas cowboys. and winning isn't a requirement for popularity with that team. yet their fans are more confident than anyone.

First 12