KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

do this right after the Super Bowl

scoop up Cleveland to win at around 30-1

I cant stress enough how good this team is going to be next year. Baker was no fluke and this year was a mess like a pick-up team trying to compete in the NFL but still won 7 games. They will have a top 10 offense and a top 10 defense next year.

Offense- Mayfield. Jarvis Landry. Chubb (5.2 yard per carry 2018). David Njoku TE future probowl. but the offensive line will be much better. all nfl 2nd team joel bitonio returns with diamond in the ruff desmond harrison. and plans are to draft at #6 overall Greg Little who is a beast. if they grab another good reciever in free agency they will be solid.

Defense- tanking all those years did them good here Myles Garrett of course guy is a top 10 nfl player. ogbah is better than average at DT. Jabrill Peppers all-pro quality safety. and denzel ward the best young corner in the game.

this is an 11 win team. i bet vegas puts out win total o8.5 +100.........that would seem reasonable but they will easily get 10 wins

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Don't you think coaching may need to be involved in said decision ? Don't get me wrong , like the team and players
    Players like Kitchens but we've seen coaching matters .
    Hue 3-36, fired and they become a good team .
    I had 8-8 this year but they do dumb shit , known for dumb shit ,
    Probably hire Marv Lewis .
    Seems Cincy and Cleveland just swapping shit up .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂 sure if you want a team that’s odds may improve bet Cleveland. If you want a team with any shot at winning the super bowl, do not set your $ on fire like this

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

hard to win the superbowl when the browns miss the playoffs next year

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Browns will definitely be a playoff team next year. They should be in already if not for that clown coach who put Baker as the 3rd strong QB to start the year all the while Baker was the best of the bunch
    Points Awarded:

Chipup gave Heltah Skeltah 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

As a Browns fan myself, your post reads like someone who didn't really follow them much

- They are drafting #17 not #6
    - Harrison was benched half way thru season and Robinson took over rest of the year
    - Ward had a solid rookie year but he seems to be fragile.

But, I agree they should take a big step forward. They could have been a 10 win team this year with even an average FG kicker

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Browns will definitely be a playoff team next year. They should be in already if not for that clown coach who put Baker as the 3rd strong QB to start the year all the while Baker was the best of the bunch
    Outside of a few, with the way the nfl is, schedules, parity it’s near impossible to say any team will “definitely be a playoff team” half nfl teams miss the playoffs year after super bowl. Hell half this site had Jaguars winning the afc when I said they’re more likely to miss playoffs. Previous “success” means nothing in the nfl, especially for a historically badly run team like the browns who find a way to screw it up. Books will love for people to bet the Browns I can tell you that much. Free money for them.

Betting them to win the division, O/U wins, playoffs all more likely, although gun to head is bet against. But super bowl is money on fire

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

uh no

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can't do anything without a good coach.