lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

they figured lets get another fd up guy in dez

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    they figured lets get another fd up guy in dez
    He's not signed yet but the Brown's receivers sure seem like the poster boys for fukking up. If they sign Dez, that tells me one thing? That Josh "sticky icky" Gordon is going to be suspended. Which is going to suck. This receiving corp are really working well together. I'd hate for Bryant to come in and fukk up the chemistry. Dez wasn't even interested in Cleveland a month ago but now he sees what everyone else is seeing, that the Browns are going to ball out and now he wants to join the party. I'm hoping they pass up on him.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Bruh, it's cleveland

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He's not signed yet but the Brown's receivers sure seem like the poster boys for fukking up. If they sign Dez, that tells me one thing? That Josh "sticky icky" Gordon is going to be suspended. Which is going to suck. This receiving corp are really working well together. I'd hate for Bryant to come in and fukk up the chemistry. Dez wasn't even interested in Cleveland a month ago but now he sees what everyone else is seeing, that the Browns are going to ball out and now he wants to join the party. I'm hoping they pass up on him.
    If Dez does sign with them, everyone knows(including him) that he was nothing more than a desperation last resort. I hope that it doesn't happen though.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I had read something earlier today that Josh Gordon's current issues are over child support payments between 2 women.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Get a fukking hold of your team Hue. Josh "sticky icky" Gordon is out, now flashy rookie WR Antonio Calloway gets pulled over at 3am for failing to yield to oncoming traffic (how stupid are you) and was driving on a suspended license. Then the police find marijuana under his seat. Calloway, just like Gordon are both talented as hell but both are stupid as a box of rocks. Calloway couldn't stop getting in trouble at Florida which led to him dropping like a rock in this years draft. He barely got to Ohio and already fukking up.

My Browns playoff futures are looking like shit with each day with this dysfunctional team.
    To be fair, he is a high risk high reward draft pick. It's because of this shit that he fell so far in the draft. Otherwise he's a 1st round talent.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    To be fair, he is a high risk high reward draft pick. It's because of this shit that he fell so far in the draft. Otherwise he's a 1st round talent.
    Oh yeah, Calloway is a top 10 pick if he didn't keep fukking up at Florida and actually played last year. You would think he would look at Josh Gordon as an example of how you can waste many years of your career.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I had read something earlier today that Josh Gordon's current issues are over child support payments between 2 women.
    I think Gordon hasn't made more than a couple of $million for his total career because he's been suspended more than he's played. Idiot has played about 2 years total time out of 7 years in the league. He still hasn't gotten a big lucrative contract because he's been a constant fukk up. I can see why he wouldn't be able to pay child support, especially if they were based off his earlier contract that he never saw. The court system can be crazy about back child support payments. He probably owes a bunch of money the past few years when he wasn't making any money.

I only heard about 1 girl that was on welfare. and his long time girlfriend, who I think are still together. There's another girl too?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Come on Mac, Dez isn't looking at the Browns because they "are going to ball out and now he wants to join the party, he's looking at the Browns because they're the only ones looking at him. Not a hater, just got to see it when it counts.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Come on Mac, Dez isn't looking at the Browns because they "are going to ball out and now he wants to join the party, he's looking at the Browns because they're the only ones looking at him. Not a hater, just got to see it when it counts.
    Swords - the Browns are BACK. There's a ton of excitement with this team that is infectious. Free agents are coming to Cleveland baby.

1st drive tonight. 70 yards in 9 plays capped off with a... TD. Browns defense is becoming nasty with great pass rushers and excellent linebackers. Plus the offense is legit. This is going to be a good year. Can you feel it.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Swords - the Browns are BACK. There's a ton of excitement with this team that is infectious. Free agents are coming to Cleveland baby.

1st drive tonight. 70 yards in 9 plays capped off with a... TD. Browns defense is becoming nasty with great pass rushers and excellent linebackers. Plus the offense is legit. This is going to be a good year. Can you feel it.
    Hue will be fired by week 8- Dead men walking

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Hope you're right Mac, like I said not a hater. But I've seen this play too many times (Bucs fan here). Preseason excitement, new players, this is the year. Then the regular season starts and it's the same old shit. Talent alone doesn't alway win, hell the Bucs have as much talent as they've had in years. Doesn't mean they're gonna win. Hopefully we both have good seasons. Good luck

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Hope you're right Mac, like I said not a hater. But I've seen this play too many times (Bucs fan here). Preseason excitement, new players, this is the year. Then the regular season starts and it's the same old shit. Talent alone doesn't alway win, hell the Bucs have as much talent as they've had in years. Doesn't mean they're gonna win. Hopefully we both have good seasons. Good luck
    I'm hoping Jameis gets his shit together. I've had futures bets on TB the last 3 years in hopes that they would at least make the playoffs and it's been a huge disappointment. His off field shenanigans certainly doesn't help the start of this season as well.

The Browns were undefeated in last years preseason but if you'd look closely it was always late in games when 3rd and 4th stringers were in the game. The starting offense was garbage in preseason and it carried over in the season. This years 1st team offense looks miles ahead of anything we saw last year, which is why the excitement.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Hue will be fired by week 8- Dead men walking
    Not when he's 6-2... We purged all our demons with that dip in Lake Erie. A change is coming.
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Mac I need bills 2 take a knee

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

unreal great run defense Cleveland

ikid2groove415

Under live 37.5 fck

ikid2groove415

Roughing the passer game over baby - groovy is 7-0 preseason totals lollollol -

Mac4Lyfe

Under live 37.5 fck
    Good shit...

Mac4Lyfe

Roughing the passer game over baby - groovy is 7-0 preseason totals lollollol -
    Any season is alright when you cash tickets at the pay window.

ikid2groove415

Any season is alright when you cash tickets at the pay window.
    Mac clowns act like preseason has no value ? like NFL regular season is easy 2 bet? Hue looks soft on hard knocks man - Todd Haley will take his job

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    +350 first one fired

On heritage
    Love it. Could be gone 3 weeks into the season.

Can't say that about any of the new coaches taking over bad teams.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    4 wins would be a monster season for them. What kind of odds did you get on them making the playoffs?
    The Browns' odds really have no value. Bookmakers seem to have already factored in the fact they had many close games, then if you take into account Hue Jackson is the head coach it becomes a really bad bet. At 1/10 odds, I'll pass.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

looking forward hard knocks tue w gordon coming back, do browns even need dez w landry gordon callaway hes just gonna complain when he doesnt get the ball

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

They will not sign that piece of garbage! His career is over. He will be on a Kapper tour of why am I unemployed. I don't need to say why he will be unemployed. We all know why. Finally companies are starting to distance themselves from "certain" people that act a certain way. You get what you give.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

If my local team disrupts what they have brewing and picks him up, I will never root for the Browns again!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

How was gordons sudden disappearance then reappearance from the team viewed as anything other than avoiding a mandatory drug test?

It's so obvious, the team is actually trying to cover for up for him in all of it. Hilarious

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

really enjoying the hard knocks this year with the browns, surprised haven't shown any cuts yet, that defense is so good offense looks a little iffy , hope cajuste makes the squad going to be close

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    really enjoying the hard knocks this year with the browns, surprised haven't shown any cuts yet, that defense is so good offense looks a little iffy , hope cajuste makes the squad going to be close
    Cuts don't have to be made until this Saturday 4pm. You'll see them in the last episode.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    How was gordons sudden disappearance then reappearance from the team viewed as anything other than avoiding a mandatory drug test?
    It's so obvious, the team is actually trying to cover for up for him in all of it. Hilarious
    He must have gotten popped for another drug test. I don't see any other reason for them to release him today. What a fukking waste. Just sad, sad, sad.

First 1234