1. #36
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    You trust that choke artist kerber? lol I wonder what the line will be

    yup i bet the young russian in aussie open she got crushed she cant serve got broken almost every game
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  2. #37
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 9,364
    Betpoints: 77

    Why is she more of a dog against kerber? Kerber?? This is the same person?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  3. #38
    Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-14
    Posts: 1,686
    Betpoints: 310

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post


    yup i bet the young russian in aussie open she got crushed she cant serve got broken almost every game
    So now you gonna fade her for the rest of her career? She had some awful serving performances earlier in the year. Especially the second serve was played without any confidence. Balooning it into centre of the service box with 50mph, and or serving numerous double faults. But in last couple of tournaments, imporvment in that area of her game was obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Why is she more of a dog against kerber? Kerber?? This is the same person?
    People make fun of Kerber sometimes because of her unatractive style. She doesn't have big weapons, but her game is super efficient. But yeah, Kasatkina is once again undervalued in this spot. Don't know why. Maybe the oddsmakers and the market are just not comfortable to adjust her odds too drastically based on couple of matches. And that is why I believe they got it wrong. Market just didn't caught up with her amazing form just yet. And you also have to knwo that there is many stats bettor that doesn't even watch the games and probably give more credit to Kerber for wining 61 61, then Kasatkna winning in two close set. Even thought it was one of the highest quality women matches this year.




  4. #39
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    So now you gonna fade her for the rest of her career? She had some awful serving performances earlier in the year. Especially the second serve was played without any confidence. Balooning it into centre of the service box with 50mph, and or serving numerous double faults. But in last couple of tournaments, imporvment in that area of her game was obvious.


    People make fun of Kerber sometimes because of her unatractive style. She doesn't have big weapons, but her game is super efficient. But yeah, Kasatkina is once again undervalued in this spot. Don't know why. Maybe the oddsmakers and the market are just not comfortable to adjust her odds too drastically based on couple of matches. And that is why I believe they got it wrong. Market just didn't caught up with her amazing form just yet. And you also have to knwo that there is many stats bettor that doesn't even watch the games and probably give more credit to Kerber for wining 61 61, then Kasatkna winning in two close set. Even thought it was one of the highest quality women matches this year.


    not betting this match at all maybe she has improved since aussie open still don' trust her for the guy who said he wanted bet her to win tournament she is currently 10-1 on bet365 pretty good odds
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #40
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Strong opinions here. GOOD READ.

  6. #41
    QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 6,829
    Betpoints: 734

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Strong opinions here. GOOD READ.
    Yep. That is one reason I prefer to spend most of my time on this board in this forum.

  7. #42
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Yep. That is one reason I prefer to spend most of my time on this board in this forum.
    Quantum, remember your posts at the old school RX...

    I posted as PocketRockets!

    Cheers

  8. #43
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,298
    Betpoints: 1980

    Tremendous work for you guys I was dead wrong on that match

  9. #44
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,350
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tremendous work for you guys I was dead wrong on that match
    It's ok, coach. We're fading Halep next.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #45
    Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 11,927
    Betpoints: 7498

    Kasatkina flopped hard in the WTA Dubai final 3 weeks ago. Her mental game is not up there with the elite yet.
    We havent seen her fight her way back this tournament either as she hasnt lost a set.

  11. #46
    Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-14
    Posts: 1,686
    Betpoints: 310

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Kasatkina flopped hard in the WTA Dubai final 3 weeks ago. Her mental game is not up there with the elite yet.
    We havent seen her fight her way back this tournament either as she hasnt lost a set.
    She didn not come from set down, but she fought from behind in both sets vs a very good Wozniacki in previous round. I think she was double break down in first set, if I am not mistaken.

    Dubai is a different story. Faster surface there and does not have such a bounce of the court like in IW, that Kasatkina likes so much. And yeah she lost that final. But I would not be so quick jumping to conclusion about her mental game, on the back of one loss. And let's mention that was a top 3 player that she lost to then.

  12. #47
    Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 11,927
    Betpoints: 7498

    I dont give as much credit for breaks in womens tennis compared to the men.

    Backed Kasatkina in that final. The desperate look on her face still frustrates me now. Cant trust her vs Kerber at this price range. Il probably decide in-play.

  13. #48
    Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-14
    Posts: 1,686
    Betpoints: 310

    You are not there alone, because nobody does. But even though, you cannot deny that double break down and losing 11 out of first 12 points to world no.2 is not a big hole to climb out of. It definitely takes some mental strenght to forget the bad start and find some solutions fast

  14. #49
    bracephilosophyy
    bracephilosophyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-18
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    kerber
    Bro kerber got bageled the first set lmaoooo u guys know absolutely nothing

  15. #50
    bracephilosophyy
    bracephilosophyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-18
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    Great call El Niņo this was too easy. Kasatkina is the number 1 player in the world right now and it's not even close. She wins this tourney.
    Too easy for brace. I told u guys she is the number 1 right now not even close. Just bageled kerber first set. Start listening to brace I know what the hell im talking about

  16. #51
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    Too easy for brace. I told u guys she is the number 1 right now not even close. Just bageled kerber first set. Start listening to brace I know what the hell im talking about
    how is she number 1 whens last time she won a tournament
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  17. #52
    bracephilosophyy
    bracephilosophyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-18
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    how is she number 1 whens last time she won a tournament
    Did or didn't u say kerber would beat her

  18. #53
    QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 6,829
    Betpoints: 734

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Quantum, remember your posts at the old school RX...

    I posted as PocketRockets!

    Cheers
    Yeah, I remember you. I quit going to that place. Nothing but childish fighting.

    Good to see you posting here.


  19. #54
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Yeah, I remember you. I quit going to that place. Nothing but childish fighting.

    Good to see you posting here.

    Same pal! Same!

  20. #55
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 9,364
    Betpoints: 77

    Quantum comes around more often as the ncaaf kicks off which is a shame, he should be posting all yr round
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  21. #56
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    Did or didn't u say kerber would beat her
    Become A Pro!

  22. #57
    bracephilosophyy
    bracephilosophyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-18
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I'm the hottest capper here 5-0

  23. #58
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    I'm the hottest capper here 5-0
    nice nice congrats big win over kerber did u get any of her at 10-1 to win tourny before match
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  24. #59
    QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 6,829
    Betpoints: 734

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Quantum comes around more often as the ncaaf kicks off which is a shame, he should be posting all yr round
    Thanks shady. I'm just no good as a bettor so I hate to make picks that will lose. Makes me feel bad if people follow.

  25. #60
    STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 2,502
    Betpoints: 120

    All in.

  26. #61
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,350
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    It's ok, coach. We're fading Halep next.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


First 12
Top