MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

He's such a psychocunt.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    He's got a "punchable" face, just like his older brother Ted Cruz!
    LMAO! I was absolutely thinking both yesterday. Too funny. Its just that "I didn't do anything" look afterwards that REALLY makes him slap-worthy. Punching him would kill him. He is a bitch.

theSleeper
    theSleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 816

My guess is those of you who don't think the call was correct saw it on Fox. The other 95% that know it was intentional and dirty are correct. And ESPN has played a series of the cry baby's intentional trips, dirty moves, and whining through his career this morning.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPicks View Post
    For those saying he has a bad reputation so he gets called for this stuff, but what else has he done? Any other videos of him pulling this kind of stuff?
    Is that a serious question??

JonnyDimes
    JonnyDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2513

Dude is an irrelevant piece of garbage that will never be heard from again once he leaves duke. Id punch his dad if I could, for raising a little bitch.
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave JonnyDimes 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChrisPicks
    ChrisPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Now that I've watched the replays, I can see what you all are talking about.

This guy gets the bad rep because he is a star player for a ranked team. I bet this kind of stuff happens throughout the nation with unknown average players doing this kind of stuff.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

OP you are taking Allens side cause you clearly bet on Duke. If you had UNC you'd probably be singing a different tune. It was a flagrant foul, in no way was that a basketball move, especially being like 50 feet from where the ball was.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

This guy gets the bad rep because he is a star player for a ranked team. I bet this kind of stuff happens throughout the nation with unknown average players doing this kind of stuff.
    No. No it doesn't.

I bet bookies LOVE you.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

WTH? This guy gets a bad rep because he's a childish punk. Who do you know that hip checks someone 50 feet from the basket? Who do you know in the history of basketball that has tripped more players than this douche? I don't care if you're a fan of his. You should at least recognize what he's doing hurts his team.

First 12