Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

#ReleaseTheMemo: Countdown til THE MEMO drops!!! John Kelly says SOON

HOPING TODAY WILL BE THE F'N DAY!!!!!

John Kelly says he's seen memo and thinks it will be released "pretty quick"

From CNN's Kaitlan Collins

Chief of Staff John Kelly on Fox News Radio this morning said he thinks the Nunes memo will "be released here pretty quick" and that "the whole world can see it."

Kelly also said he has seen the memo.

"The memo came over, we've got our folks at the national security lawyers in the White House that work for me and the President slicing and dicing it, looking at it so we know what it means and understand," Kelly said.

THE DONK'S PREDICICTIONS ON SNOWFLAKE REACTIONS:

Anderson Gayass Cooper:

jake sadsack tapper:

wolf crybaby "obviously-stunned" blitzer:

and, of course, Mr. Madcow:

AND, FOR AN ENCORE, OL BUBBLE EYED CREEPSHOW SCHIFF:

ALL IN ALL, I'D SAY IT'S PRETTY DAMN GOOD TIME TO BE A REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE (WITH, OF COURSE, VERY LIBERAL VIEWS ON SEX AND PERSONAL FREEDOMS).....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-31-18 at 10:36 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Heltah Skeltah gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Heltah Skeltah

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow!!!

Lets go!!!

Auto Donk

YES, and not even that obviously-rabid fukstick kennedy the libs rolled out last night can help em now.....

guy is either rabid as fuk or had just tried to beat JJ Gold's infamous "most diks sukked in an hour at the gloryhole record" just prior to coming on the air....

had so much white foam/froth on his mouth I couldn't stop laughing; didn't hear a f'n word of his "rebuttal".....

Auto Donk

somebody explain what the fuk that jizz lookin' stuff comin' out of his mouth is, please....

did someone trick him into thinkin' he was going to actually fight trump, so he greased his face up ala a cornerman in a boxing match?????

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

A memo written by pro trump Repubs and Hannity lovers?? I can’t begin to think what it might say? Lol

And making fun of the dem response and his appearance.....when the president is fat and orange.....that’s funny.

Auto Donk

like your friend over at cnn say so often.... facts facts facts....

doesn't matter who wrote it when your f'n knee deep in corruption....

if you don't see that, you're a f'n idiot

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    like your friend over at cnn say so often.... facts facts facts....

doesn't matter who wrote it when your f'n knee deep in corruption....

if you don't see that, you're a f'n idiot
    Wrong. If its written by Repubs....it’s gonna be lies. That’s what they do.

Who wrote it.....is all that matters. In politics, the source is always most important

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Wrong. If its written by Repubs....it’s gonna be lies. That’s what they do.

Who wrote it.....is all that matters. In politics, the source is always most important
    whatever, dikhead, the memo is sourced to intelligence gathered by the fbi, and upon communications by corrupt peices of shit like mccabe and strok and paige, and how they were letting hiLIARy off and abusing FISA to spy on the trump campaign....

keep stickin' your head in the sand and hoping it will all go away.....

it's not

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

"The memo came over, we've got our folks at the national security lawyers in the White House that work for me and the President slicing and dicing it, looking at it so we know what it means and understand," Kelly said.
    Some people fall for every piece of fake news even when they fkn tell you it’s fake

vitterd

whatever, dikhead, the memo is sourced to intelligence gathered by the fbi, and upon communications by corrupt peices of shit like mccabe and strok and paige, and how they were letting hiLIARy off and abusing FISA to spy on the trump campaign....

it's not
    It isn’t sourced at all. That is part of the problem. It’s all speculation and garbage to sidetrack Mueller investigation Obvious....right out of the Clinton playbook

They know dipshit Hannity sheep lap this stuff up.

I notice you go right to name calling. Another trump tactic. You are the reason he wins the uneducated dipshit vote.

Auto Donk

It isn’t sourced at all. That is part of the problem. It’s all speculation and garbage to sidetrack Mueller investigation Obvious....right out of the Clinton playbook

They know dipshit Hannity sheep lap this stuff up.

I notice you go right to name calling. Another trump tactic. You are the reason he wins the uneducated dipshit vote.
    like u know shit..... get over it..... to steal a phrase from the pissed off ho's in hollywood, "time's up" on the libs stupid f'n russia investigation and trying to cover up what obama and hiLIARy did to try and steal an election.....

you can keep spouting all the stupid f'n lib talking points you want for now, it's not gonna change the hit you stupid fuks are about to take.....

Auto Donk

and vitterd, when you put your faith in this:

you can't help but know you're on the f'n losing team......

better luck next time....

vitterd

Trump fired or tried to fire everyone investigating him. His lawyers are desperate to keep him away from mueller. Trump retards will never understand why.

Auto Donk

Trump fired or tried to fire everyone investigating him. His lawyers are desperate to keep him away from mueller. Trump retards will never understand why.
    and, most importantly, we absolutely don't give a shit....

at least he's not this piece of shit:

AND, at least THAT piece of corrupt, murderous shit isn't anywhere near the f'n White House.....

at the end of the day, hopefully today, it's safe to say repubs will be smiling and the dems will not........

vitterd

Nah.....nothing that happens to Hillary or obama( which will be nothing) can stop mueller. Trump and his corrupt family are hiding and deflecting like bitches.

Auto Donk

muller.... haha....

he's gonna find "obstruction" (crafting a memo saying adoptions instead of dirt) and no one will give a shit.... nothing's going to come of that waste of time.... and taxpayer money.....

and trump will pardon both defendants on the receiving end of his lame ass convictions he obtained.....

we still dont fukkin care....

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

A memo written by pro trump Repubs and Hannity lovers?? I can’t begin to think what it might say? Lol

And making fun of the dem response and his appearance.....when the president is fat and orange.....that’s funny.
    don't do as they do dammit only as they say

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

muller.... haha....

he's gonna find "obstruction" (crafting a memo saying adoptions instead of dirt) and no one will give a shit.... nothing's going to come of that waste of time.... and taxpayer money.....

and trump will pardon both defendants on the receiving end of his lame ass convictions he obtained.....

we still dont fukkin care....
    unless they turn state evidence, might not want to abuse his power then

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Well at least all the arrests will help with the summer news cycle. Don’t we have an election this year?? LOL

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

YES, and not even that obviously-rabid fukstick kennedy the libs rolled out last night can help em now.....

guy is either rabid as fuk or had just tried to beat JJ Gold's infamous "most diks sukked in an hour at the gloryhole record" just prior to coming on the air....

had so much white foam/froth on his mouth I couldn't stop laughing; didn't hear a f'n word of his "rebuttal".....
    Girl I knew used to have dribble out the side of her mouth when she talked........she had some after. Know what I'm sayin'?

RoyBacon

He was weak. Absolutely ZERO ideas.

No matter what you can’t find a Dem with a single idea. No foreign policy idea, never-ever an idea to grow wages.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

it's not
    dude your sure you are texan? or you like clements born up north and moved to god's country as a child?

chico2663

By the way the memo was written by a republican staffer in the last 2 months. The fbi refused to give the notes to congress because people take shit out of context.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    dude your sure you are texan? or you like clements born up north and moved to god's country as a child?
    oh shit, looks like I better call the company that produced obama's phony birth certificate stating Hawaii and makes sure they know that corpus christi is two words......

gotta lay these birther allegations down in their tracks before "DonkGate" starts to gather steam....

RoyBacon

By the way the memo was written by a republican staffer in the last 2 months. The fbi refused to give the notes to congress because people take shit out of context.
    memo means nothing if there are not indictments. Dems probably getting a little too worked up.

I would be be fine if Trump said not yet, let the criminal investigation finish. Basically release when they indict. Those crooked Dems should be treated fairly.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

and vitterd, when you put your faith in this:

you can't help but know you're on the f'n losing team......

better luck next time....
    donk, dont even bother with this moron. He got banned across the street, then proceeded to stalk the moderators threatening to buy the site and fire all the mods. Kids delusional.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

This memo is a nothingburger. Just a huge distraction by republicans to deflect from the glaring issue at hand: Donald Trump doing everything in his power to make America divided. Historic number of protests since his inauguration, cutting the red tape essentially giving companies primarily CEO's endless power and money, endless racist rhetoric about America now. He's a nationalistic bigot end of story!

Jesus christ this is what it's like living under a fascist dictator. It's unprecedented and a nightmare for your average American.

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    This memo is a nothingburger. Just a huge distraction by republicans to deflect from the glaring issue at hand: Donald Trump doing everything in his power to make America divided. Historic number of protests since his inauguration, cutting the red tape essentially giving companies primarily CEO's endless power and money, endless racist rhetoric about America now. He's a nationalistic bigot end of story!

Jesus christ this is what it's like living under a fascist dictator. It's unprecedented and a nightmare for your average American.
    yeah, this guy seems credible.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    memo means nothing if there are not indictments. Dems probably getting a little too worked up.

I would be be fine if Trump said not yet, let the criminal investigation finish. Basically release when they indict. Those crooked Dems should be treated fairly.
    Read where he is trying to get sessions to prosecute mueller.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/trum...e-mueller.html

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Read where he is trying to get sessions to prosecute mueller.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/trum...e-mueller.html
    Trump is a pussy. He should grab himself. He's got no balls to fire Mueller.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

House of liberal cards crashing down...

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    House of liberal cards crashing down...
    Memo already been discredited by trump appointed FBI Director.

But you might wanna check what Ben Carson is doing by making his family rich from his office.

Or

The CDC Director busted investing in tobacco companies and had to resign.

These are all major scandals in any other administration.....but now they are just another day for trump.

“ we will hire the best people” lmao

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

FBI has already said the memo is shit

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Memo already been discredited by trump appointed FBI Director.

But you might wanna check what Ben Carson is doing by making his family rich from his office.

Or

The CDC Director busted investing in tobacco companies and had to resign.

These are all major scandals in any other administration.....but now they are just another day for trump.

“ we will hire the best people” lmao
    Dude is this all your life is? Fukin sad man...arguing day and night on a fukin gambling forum about Donald trump lmao!
    Most here at sbr are trump supporters.
    I already worked a 12 hour day and sat in traffic for 2 fukin hours and you are here posting all day lol! Get a life man.

bradthebloke

reports say fbi stated they could not cite any factual inaccuracies. we shall see. Mccabe wasnt booted for nothing.

1234 ... Last