unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Sammy, I wonder if Trump gets tired of winning

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Sammy, I wonder if Trump gets tired of winning
    He must be. Losing Virginia, Alabama(twice), Wisconsin.....indicting his administration, his approval ratings are historically low. But hey, the stock market and economy is booming....and he had nothing to do with that. Sounds like a great year!!!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Who cares, they don't count the millions of people that have just given up looking for work.

How many of these jobs are part time & no benefits.

What's real wages compared to the cost of inflation.

This will do nothing for the real economy. Americans are to far in debt.

Enjoy your fake numbers. Trump is the right's version of Obama.

Don't worry Sam, you can short the market. You can also shove those Pom Pom's up your fuking ass weasel.
    Last edited by khicks26; 01-18-18 at 12:09 PM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Just can't get you libs off the alt left talking points. It's like a psychological security blanket I guess.

So the American Dream is dead? Well, many dems agree with you. Good luck selling that.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He must be. Losing Virginia, Alabama(twice), Wisconsin.....indicting his administration, his approval ratings are historically low. But hey, the stock market and economy is booming....and he had nothing to do with that. Sounds like a great year!!!
    He must have cut your Obama money off. I am sorry, no wonder why every post from you is bitter and whiny as shit.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jt315 gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Just can't get you libs off the alt left talking points. It's like a psychological security blanket I guess.

So the American Dream is dead? Well, many dems agree with you. Good luck selling that.
    What have the Dem's done to stop anything Trump is doing? Nothing their on the same team.

RoyBacon

How long did it take to dig up a nearly 2 month old article? This is a litmus test to intelligence. Markets and consumer confidence soared the day after Trump won and haven't looked back. Of course the economy is going to take off with the promise tax cuts, now reality. Not complicated.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't trust these numbers. Trump said when he was campaigning that the actual numbers were 9% and Obama was lying when they were 4.5% during his time as president. The same agency publishes the numbers now.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't trust these numbers. Trump said when he was campaigning that the actual numbers were 9% and Obama was lying when they were 4.5% during his time as president. The same agency publishes the numbers now.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    What have the Dem's done to stop anything Trump is doing? Nothing their on the same team.
    There were 0 Dem votes on tax reform. Besides trying to assassinate him they have done everything they could legally do to stop him.

We will see. This time next year the chico libs will dig and dig to try and claim the Trump economy is not really expanding. What I find so strange is dems would rather have a terrible economy with libs than a great economy with republicans.

vitterd

He must have cut your Obama money off. I am sorry, no wonder why every post from you is bitter and whiny as shit.
    You ever get tired of being on your knees sucking Trumps dick? Sorry to blow up your little winning party with showing you all his losses.

You got points from jt315 and another clown. You should be proud. Lmao.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You ever get tired of being on your knees sucking Trumps dick? Sorry to blow up your little winning party with showing you all his losses.

when picking your handle name did you mean to put bitter?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Tell everyone your million dollar poker winnings story and how you don't need Obama money fraud .

vitterd

when picking your handle name did you mean to put bitter?
    Good one. Did you mean your handle to be underTrumps nuts 87 times?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Tell everyone your million dollar poker winnings story and how you don't need Obama money fraud .
    You’re trying that again in this thread? Nobody helped you the first 200 times you’ve tried this.

Go back to your graveyard at rx and try to save it from death. All because of you.

khicks26

There were 0 Dem votes on tax reform. Besides trying to assassinate him they have done everything they could legally do to stop him.

We will see. This time next year the chico libs will dig and dig to try and claim the Trump economy is not really expanding. What I find so strange is dems would rather have a terrible economy with libs than a great economy with republicans.
    0 votes that wouldn't have made a Dam bit of difference. You should read your Obama quote about cutting tax's now.

Politicians do what the donors tell them to do. Dem's & Rep's have the same donors. The only way they do the right thing is if they fear the mob.

Trump's economy LOL. More like Ryan's & McConnell's economy. Trump is a two faced whore who does what the last guy in the room tells him to do.

Last edited by khicks26; 01-18-18 at 01:13 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

hicks you sound like a libtard with that 6 bankruptcy comment. Trump has been involved in 5,000 businesses and is in the top 300 richest living US citizens.

Maybe you just don't realize when guys go into a business it doesn't always work. Guys who also went bankrupt include; Lincoln, Ford, Disney, Heinz and Hershey. All bounced back as did Trump. Leave that one to the chicos.

We are not talking "unlimited growth". We are talking about attracting global business and sustained growth at 4%. A real growth rate that raises wages and provides opportunities for advancement with growing companies. Better known as The American Dream.
    every time you say my name makes me want to get my uncles computer guy to pin point where your at. Just so I can make that 20 minute drive to make you an sbr movie star. We all know your a tom cruise type of bitchh. Also My brother works at what was continental so i can fly for 50 plus tax. It would be different if we were conversing but I have gotten tired of dumbing sp myself down to chat you. You remind me of a poodle that is all bark no bite. Your not tough enough to make chihuahua status. But i'm not much of a chess player but I think the next move is yours
    Last edited by chico2663; 01-18-18 at 01:12 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Trump and America winning...

khicks26

Reagan is Clinton, Bush is Obama, Obama is Trump.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump and America winning...

A 70 something year old sack that need a cup to keep them out of the toilet water. No Thanks.

vitterd

Wow. Boy Roy and Joke Jibby getting Brooksed in this thread. Ouch.

chico2663

WHat is funny is I disagree whole heartedly sp with rudy r and josh but they have always shown respect but somehow you haven't. I can't stand trinity but you would never know because we don't converse

chico2663

Reagan is Clinton, Bush is Obama, Obama is Trump.
    did you know that bush and obama are related? Seems his grandfather on the white side is related to the bush family. Also clinton is related to some ex presidents. Maybe those conspiracy guys are right.

chico2663

0 votes that wouldn't have made a Dam bit of difference. You should read your Obama quote about cutting tax's now.

Politicians do what the donors tell them to do. Dem's & Rep's have the same donors. The only way they do the right thing is if they fear the mob.

Trump's economy LOL. More like Ryan's & McConnell's economy. Trump is a two faced whore who does what the last guy in the room tells him to do.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Proof of the sex tape Drebin in post 52 ?

RoyBacon

every time you say my name makes me want to get my uncles computer guy to pin point where your at. Just so I can make that 20 minute drive to make you an sbr movie star. We all know your a tom cruise type of bitchh. Also My brother works at what was continental so i can fly for 50 plus tax. It would be different if we were conversing but I have gotten tired of dumbing sp myself down to chat you. You remind me of a poodle that is all bark no bite. Your not tough enough to make chihuahua status. But i'm not much of a chess player but I think the next move is yours
    Ahahaha!!! You have a great sense of humor! Just bout spilled my starbucks! Which chico would show the Reagan dem or chico Marx? I would honestly be laughing too hard to fight. You voted for Reagan but are now left of Bernie Sanders. You have to admit that is just plain weird. No offense.

chico2663

We got ice down in houston and one of my redneck neighbors fell on the ice. Fuckkin had to dead lift 250 lbs. i should of left that trump supporter on the ice. But mom made me do it. Now my back is aching.

khicks26

did you know that bush and obama are related? Seems his grandfather on the white side is related to the bush family. Also clinton is related to some ex presidents. Maybe those conspiracy guys are right.
    Maybe? I do know that Obama idolized Reagan. Could never understand why the right hated the guy. OH Yeah he's black.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

So basically the only thing Republicans can cheer about is a slightly increasing economy. Whew, I'll be getting a few dollars back at the cost of a madman dictator threatening to get rid of haitians, muslims, mexicans. Meanwhile, Bannon is about to turn informant and leak all the juicy details about Trump's obvious collusion with Russia. Absolutely pathetic. Right now America is more divided than it's ever been and that's the sad fact.

chico2663

[QUOTE=RoyBacon;27520985]Ahahaha!!! You have a great sense of humor! Just bout spilled my starbucks! Which chico would show the Reagan dem or chico Marx? I would honestly be laughing too hard to fight. You voted for Reagan but are now left of Bernie Sanders. You have to admit that is just plain weird. No offense

well it wouldn't last long. You keep putting words in my mouth. I don't like it. You keep making stupid statements the dems didn't do shit with tax. No shit sherlock. If your significant other is having sex and doesn't invite you than she can't blame you for not having sex.
    Last edited by chico2663; 01-18-18 at 01:46 PM.

khicks26

We got ice down in houston and one of my redneck neighbors fell on the ice. Fuckkin had to dead lift 250 lbs. i should of left that trump supporter on the ice. But mom made me do it. Now my back is aching.
    That's the difference Chico, He would have left you on the ice. Or called ICE on you.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    So basically the only thing Republicans can cheer about is a slightly increasing economy. Whew, I'll be getting a few dollars back at the cost of a madman dictator threatening to get rid of haitians, muslims, mexicans. Meanwhile, Bannon is about to turn informant and leak all the juicy details about Trump's obvious collusion with Russia. Absolutely pathetic. Right now America is more divided than it's ever been and that's the sad fact.
    When obama said" if I had a son" I thought that was as divided as america could be. ​I WAS WRONG!

chico2663

Ahahaha!!! You have a great sense of humor! Just bout spilled my starbucks! Which chico would show the Reagan dem or chico Marx? I would honestly be laughing too hard to fight. You voted for Reagan but are now left of Bernie Sanders. You have to admit that is just plain weird. No offense.
    NO, i have done it before. I went in with a friend on a babe ruth card and my business partner didn't buy the insurance. It was a scam but I had committed to going half. Dude was shocked when I showed up in arizona at his doorstop. I got my money back and didn't care about my business partner

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Back to Trump/Russian collusion when all else is lost... That's when you know the Republicans and Trump are winning.. When the media has nothing else to bash on Trump and they go back to the same old Trump/Russia witch hunt...

Bannon already pleading the 5th, nothing to say.. That's a dead story now...

First 12345 Last