Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Bank you're just trying to extinguish the fire I poured gasoline over...
    Can't say they didn't ask for it, talk chit get hit. Truth hurts...
    Seems they all ran away.

You just got Litt up!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Then neither should ya'll boo as that is every bit as disrespectful. Actually way more so..
    I'm sad that this country has gotten to a place where everyone gets offended by everything like a bunch of self righteous pussies and even worse think they have the right to tell others what they should do.
    That comes off a little contradictory.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    That comes off a little contradictory.
    How so? I don't give 2 Fukks what anyone does. Just pointing out how insane ppl boooing during anthem actually have the nerve to say kneeling is disrespectful.

Foxx

How so? I don't give 2 Fukks what anyone does. Just pointing out how insane ppl boooing during anthem actually have the nerve to say kneeling is disrespectful.
    I think it's pretty clear. On one hand, you are saying what smeone should (or shouldn't) do ("then neither should you boo.....") and on the other hand, you're saying people are self righteous pussies because they think they have the right to tell others what to do (or not to do).

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Then neither should ya'll boo as that is every bit as disrespectful. Actually way more so..

I'm sad that this country has gotten to a place where everyone gets offended by everything like a bunch of self righteous pussies and even worse think they have the right to tell others what they should do or when they should do it. I thought whole reason ppl have fought and died for this country was so that this wasn't the case?
    Everything was fine at the games before last season when Kaepernick decided to embarrass himself and the league. He put himself above the game. The selfish prick. Kaepernick's offended little feelings were hurt and he wanted to act out. Fukk you bitch. Look at you now.

People are there to watch a football game. Not someone protest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ryermkd

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I think it's pretty clear. On one hand, you are saying what smeone should (or shouldn't) do ("then neither should you boo.....") and on the other hand, you're saying people are self righteous pussies because they think they have the right to tell others what to do (or not to do).
    I'm not telling anyone what to do. I'm saying booing during the anthem could be viewed as every bit as disrespectful as kneeling. That would be the hypocrosy. I'm Not telling anyone not to boo just stating how that obviously not a respectful thing to do while someone is singing any song. If ya wanna be disrespectful more power to ya, doesn't change my life, not disrespecting me or my family. Boo away!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Everything was fine at the games before last season when Kaepernick decided to embarrass himself and the league. He put himself above the game. The selfish prick. Kaepernick's offended little feelings were hurt and he wanted to act out. Fukk you bitch. Look at you now.

People are there to watch a football game. Not someone protest.
    And yet they still actually playing the game. It's only changed things for same folks who get their panties in a bunch over everything. I wouldn't ever have even noticed if it wasn't being talked about constantly. that is in fact the worse part of it all, having to hear about it on every program I'm watching hoping to hear talk of the games.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

What a guy .

Colin Kaepernick donated $25,000 to a group named after convicted cop killer and former Black Liberation Army member Assata Shakur who broke out of jail and fled to Cuba

• Colin Kaepernick's foundation made the donation to Assata's Daughters in April
    • The Chicago-based charity is named in honor of cop killer Assata Shakur
    • Shakur was convicted in the 1973 shooting death of a New Jersey state trooper
    • The Black Liberation Army member escaped from prison and lives in Cuba
    • She was godmother to rapper Tupac Shakur, whose stepfather aided the escape
    • Charity is a 'collective of radical Black women' affiliated with Black Lives Matter

DwightShrute

And yet they still actually playing the game. It's only changed things for same folks who get their panties in a bunch over everything. I wouldn't ever have even noticed if it wasn't being talked about constantly. that is in fact the worse part of it all, having to hear about it on every program I'm watching hoping to hear talk of the games.
    Kaepernick decided to change things. It was fine until then.

Kaepernick wore Cops are Pigs socks and did press conferences wearing Castro shirt. Who wouldn't notice?

2daBank

Kaepernick wore Cops are Pigs socks and did press conferences wearing Castro shirt. Who wouldn't notice?
    Why would I care about that? Hell why should anyone? Did it hurt you or your family in any way? I don't care what anyone does if it doesn't involve physically hurting or taking from others. Unpopular opinions fall under "sticks and stones".

Foxx

And then didn't he sell out in the spring when free agency started saying he would stand for the anthem? And now he's the poster boy.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Why would I care about that? Hell why should anyone? Did it hurt you or your family in any way? I don't care what anyone does if it doesn't involve physically hurting or taking from others. Unpopular opinions fall under "sticks and stones".
    you are making too much sense.

DwightShrute

I agree with most it that but it still comes down to respect for me and millions of others. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. I don't have to be quiet if I come late at night and people are sleeping. Out of respect I do.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

working dude. 1:29 pm in Asia

here is the lie, dwightie just said today he never said he was working in Asia? never he said. lol my good friend found this.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    here is the lie, dwightie just said today he never said he was working in Asia? never he said. lol my good friend found this.
    dishonest dante strikes again. You obviously took it wrong as to what I meant. I simply replied to your post as to why I am up so late, by saying I am working and that its 1:29pm in Asia. Both were facts. No where does it say I am in Asia.

What a shit show you are.

And you still really wonder why I rarely answer your questions?
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB, and dlowilly

chico2663

nice that kvb thinks your doing great

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Sounds like I can stand outside your home pumping shotgun shells into the air screaming how I can fuk your family's face while you're tied up in the corner crying like a bizzitch. Buuuuuuuuuuttt.... since this doesn't physically hurt you or take from you this is okay to say in your book. Careful what you wish for chief

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    nice that kvb thinks your doing great
    face it, you two retards are alone in this nonsense. That's what happens when you hitch your wagon to dishonest dante's. All you had to do is ask what I meant chico if you weren't clear. Instead you automatically assumed the worst. His dishonest ways are rubbing off on you.

chico2663

face it. you bust yourself on a regular basis by being a fraudulent troll. Last I want to say but Sybil you think people aren't watching. They are!

chico2663

face it, you two retards are alone in this nonsense. That's what happens when you hitch your wagon to dishonest dante's. All you had to do is ask what I meant chico if you weren't clear. Instead you automatically assumed the worst. His dishonest ways are rubbing off on you.
    He did ask you twice. You shrugged him off. Dwight to be honest I really don't care what your persona's say. If it is you talking to me than i will chat with you. If it is one of the others than I 'm going to put you out there. So just talk to me under dwight and we will be cool.

chico2663

now i have to go 2-3 in prick. have a nice night dwight

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

He did ask you twice. You shrugged him off. Dwight to be honest I really don't care what your persona's say. If it is you talking to me than i will chat with you. If it is one of the others than I 'm going to put you out there. So just talk to me under dwight and we will be cool.
    The hole just keeps getting bigger Drebin . Quit while you're way behind .
    Last edited by jt315; 09-29-17 at 09:04 PM.

DwightShrute

I answered him, finished what I was doing and then hit the hay. LOL

chico2663

dwight your such a clown. Or should I say Sybil

DwightShrute

dwight your such a clown. Or should I say Sybil
    *you're

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

A healthy ego can be a good thing.
    He doesn't have a healthy ego, he's a delusional egomaniac.

2daBank

I agree with most it that but it still comes down to respect for me and millions of others. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. I don't have to be quiet if I come late at night and people are sleeping. Out of respect I do.
    I'm with ya, I do or don't do a lot of things out of respect for myself and others, that me personally.

What others choose to do may influence my opinion of their character but at the end of the day so what? I don't watch sports because I'm looking for stand up guys that have the same opinions, beliefs, or moral code as me, what they choose to do or how they represent themselves is meaningless to me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    Sounds like I can stand outside your home pumping shotgun shells into the air screaming how I can fuk your family's face while you're tied up in the corner crying like a bizzitch. Buuuuuuuuuuttt.... since this doesn't physically hurt you or take from you this is okay to say in your book. Careful what you wish for chief
    Sounds like someone just won the "dumbest fukking poster" award.. what about "as long as it doesn't effect me or my family or harm others" do you not understand?

You seriously find no difference between the crap you just said and guys kneeling during the anthem? Says all we need to know about you kid..

tell ya what "chief", id love for some lowlife retard such as yourself to come in front of my house and act as you describe. Nothing bring me more joy than teaching you some manners tough guy.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-29-17 at 10:33 PM.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

This charming young lady has a clue:

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Can't this thread stop or be moved to another forum. If this thread matters to you. You are poor and oppressed bc you are are a POS. Get a J O B. And read the book of Job in the bible and then get a life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Can't this thread stop or be moved to another forum. If this thread matters to you. You are poor and oppressed bc you are are a POS. Get a J O B. And read the book of Job in the bible and then get a life.
    Congrats. You helped put it back up higher on the board. It will die when people stop responding.

chico2663

It will never end

First ... 28293031