JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i didn't see any black people adopting colin kaepernick

if he wasn't adopted by whites i'm guessing his life would be total shit... and yet now for some reason he chooses to love the people that let him down rather than the people that gave him everything

same with jemele hill... if it wasn't for white people what kind of job or lifestyle does she think she would have?
    Based on her low IQ and racist beliefs, I'd venture to guess a welfare strawberry hooked on crack whom never got out of the hood.. Street walker..

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

what is really funny and libs dont get

stuff like what ESPN (M$M) is allowing is what got Trump elected

way too one-sided with no hint of objectivity

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The ultimate mangina weighs in

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Colin KaepernickVerified account @Kaepernick7 12h12 hours agoMore
    We are with you @jemelehill

2,884 replies17,633 retweets43,410 likes
    Seriously?

This is getting ridiculous. It's time for the other networks to bury ESPN for sports coverage.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its black privilege, you can be racist and stupid and still not only have a job, but a highly paid one. Let's see what would happen if Scott Van Pelt called Obama a black supremacist.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    God damn I thought he calmed down saying stupid shit
    Trump told a bunch of politicians that he wants this tax break to go to the middle class. Im sorry about u guys hearing this and he doesn't want it to go to the rich. I know how u idiots fight so hard for the rich and would rather kill yourself than take a tax cut that u feel should just go to the rich.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Just when you think Thor couldn't post a dumber post, he shows up and proves us all wrong again
    LOL there is that special chip on your shoulder rearing its ugly face from getting that bad hand dealt to ya, by the evil black man,

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Trump told a bunch of politicians that he wants this tax break to go to the middle class. Im sorry about u guys hearing this and he doesn't want it to go to the rich. I know how u idiots fight so hard for the rich and would rather kill yourself than take a tax cut that u feel should just go to the rich.
    Obama took a big smelly dump on the working middle class, that's why Trump won the election. Trump working for the middle class now, Democrats and a few Republicans in the Senate aren't.. The Senate and the resist Trump Democratic agenda is the working class peoples enemy right now not Trump..

Thor you got it all backwards man...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    IDK why, but I would still smash.
    Lol. Only think that ran through my head while reading the complaining is "I'd fukk her" lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    mescaline
    Nice

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

would probably be like "curb your enthusiasm" when larry was fukking a palestinian chick that hated him

you'd get that angry sex
    jemele would yell out "deeper you tiny dick white supremacist asshole" while she's riding you

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pass with a capital P.. She fugly...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

would probably be like "curb your enthusiasm" when larry was fukking a palestinian chick that hated him

you'd get that angry sex
    jemele would yell out "deeper you tiny dick white supremacist asshole" while she's riding you
    best show ever

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Pass with a capital P.. She fugly...

Certainly ain't saying she hot, but still "I'd fuk her" lol.

2daBank

you'd get that angry sex
    Lol. No doubt. That when you plug it in her butt

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There are people actually trying to justify her racist twitter rampage by comparing Hank Williams Jr's referring to Obama golfing with John Boehner “like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu.” and now 6 years later, Hank has been hired back by ESPN.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This Race thing that's always brought up in the media is so stupid..

You hire the best man or woman for the job regardless of race or religion is how it should be.. You certainly don't hire on people because of color or political racial views.. This stupid black chick should be fired asap!!! ESPN is garbage..

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Hill was NOT fired because this was her first offense with ESPN regarding political commentary. Schilling was warned numerous times before being let go. Presumably Hill will be fired if her political opinions keep getting posted.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Hill was NOT fired because this was her first offense with ESPN regarding political commentary. Schilling was warned numerous times before being let go. Presumably Hill will be fired if her political opinions keep getting posted.
    Not true. Back in 2007 she compares Celtics fans to nazis

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks get a free pass in certain jobs because they have to fulfill quota requirements

I don't like coaching in the NFL almost all unqualified for the job

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep out here California law enforcement employment still leans towards Mexican and Blacks being hired over more qualified whites.. End result is we have cops patrolling the streets that just aren't as smart as they should or could be.. This has been going on for decades now..

I remember in my mid 20's when I was trying to be a cop I got passed over by Mexicans and I tested higher then most out of 25 cadets applying.. I got to see the test scores as they posted them up at the time.... I got put on a waiting list while Mexicans were hired on immediately.. Pissed me off so much that I quit the program right then and there and said take me off that damn list..

I felt totally discriminated against at the time..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Being a Christian, I love how if I simply don't believe in a certain social act, or lifestyle, I'm lambasted for judging people. In the same breath, you see people do what Jemele did, and we're expected by them to take it and accept it.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Mr KLC 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Espn must've forgot Rex Ryan was a big Trump supporter when they hired him.

Oops!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Its black privilege, you can be racist and stupid and still not only have a job, but a highly paid one. Let's see what would happen if Scott Van Pelt called Obama a black supremacist.
    SVP would be refereeing "Australian Rules Football" - His words!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Damn, Lavar Ball needs to say some shit about Trump so we can finally get rid of him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    SVP would be refereeing "Australian Rules Football" - His words!
    Lol. Svp the only person left on ESPN I like.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Do you have a citation for this? Schilling received three warnings and then was suspended before being fired.

jjgold

Everybody's going to celebrate when this lady gets fired and it's going to be sooner than later

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everybody's going to celebrate when this lady gets fired and it's going to be sooner than later
    We can only hope and pray.. We don't need stupid people like this voicing their racist beliefs just because they have a platform and job and can do it in the social media and be heard..

Same should apply to Colin Crappernick.. Now he's got a bunch of ignorant players disrespecting the flag and anthem...

jjgold

The White House has weighed in on ESPN’s latest political controversy, with White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders calling Jemele Hill’s anti-President Donald Trump tweets “a fireable offense.”
    The background: On Monday, Hill, one of the hosts of “SportsCenter,” engaged in some political discussion on Twitter that included the following lines, among many others:

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    true, she was grandstanding before it was trendy ....
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...ds-jemele-hill

Thor4140

Let's try to be honest here. If this nitwit said the same thing about Obama u pathetic Trump blowers wouldn't say one thing about it so take your hypocritical stances and shove them right up your hypocritical asses. Bunch of pathetic assholes u imbecile are. Let people say what the fuk what they w2ant and stay out of it if it hurts your pathetic feelings. U voted for a guy who trashed Mexicans, women, the handicapped yet u are offended when a person says anything about your hero. Maybe the guy is this big of a douchebag that he deserves this kind of nonsense. it not everyone else's fault u fuks can't see it.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

It is the ugliest thing that I have seen on TV, and I would almost phuk anything, prolly including it...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Let's try to be honest here. If this nitwit said the same thing about Obama u pathetic Trump blowers wouldn't say one thing about it so take your hypocritical stances and shove them right up your hypocritical asses. Bunch of pathetic assholes u imbecile are. Let people say what the fuk what they w2ant and stay out of it if it hurts your pathetic feelings.
    I think the point is fair playing field. schilling got fired for the supposedly offensive shit he said and to make it worse unlike her he was very good at his job.. Im in agreement who gives a shit what anyone says but it messed up when certain opinions are allowed to be expressed while others are not, don't you think?

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think the point is fair playing field. schilling got fired for the supposedly offensive shit he said and to make it worse unlike her he was very good at his job.. Im in agreement who gives a shit what anyone says but it messed up when certain opinions are allowed to be expressed while others are not, don't you think?
    Exactly. Even Linda Cohn got suspended for saying espn should be less political, which is a pretty reasonable opinion considering it's a sports network

arrgy
    arrgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1904

Funny, no one said she was wrong.

First 123456 ... Last