Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Not really looting if its an emergency and you NEED the resources to survive.

I'd be doing the exact same thing.
    Cool story, bro. If you loot, you're a POS. End of story.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Blacks and Mexicans.. That's what makes up most of the poor ghetto's in America.. To be expected..

LA Riots were mostly blacks and when you see any looting going on these days you do mostly see blacks on the news though.. Is what it is...

It's emotional for me to see this photo of these oppressed, hard working fathers providing for their families. It's like the hood version of the Waltons.

I know it is white people's fault that black males refuse to get a job, take care of their families or not commit the majority of violent crime in this country. We should take a good hard look at ourselves.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this is where my expertise in being able to judge trophy deer will come in handy.....

one guess as to which of these "young bucks" I'm going to blast first????

any nay-buh with pants near the ground gets a load of buckshot in his spotted f'n drawers.......

no brainer......

ps.... dem kids need dem budweisers......

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this is where my expertise in being able to judge trophy deer will come in handy.....

one guess as to which of these "young bucks" I'm going to blast first????
    Careful donk, I just got an infraction for calling someone a prim*te, which all humans are. Have no idea what would happen to you for calling someone a deer

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Yeah people like dlowilly never want to bring that up though.

But but but we didn't have anything to do with slavery. Blacks were the ones that sold them to us.

But but but the native Americans weren't doing anything with the continent to begin with. All they were doing was killing each other and being savages.

Oh the irony.
    Wait, what made these guys steal Iphones and Air Jordans? Their hungry kids or slavery and dead Indians? I'm so confused

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There are thieves and thugs and there's no way around it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    It's emotional for me to see this photo of these oppressed, hard working fathers providing for their families. It's like the hood version of the Waltons.

I know it is white people's fault that black males refuse to get a job, take care of their families or not commit the majority of violent crime in this country. We should take a good hard look at ourselves.
    Lol...

Bottom line is hood parents aren't raising their kids up right these days. Fathers run off or go to jail before the babies are out their diapers... Mothers don't work and are on welfare and having more babies..

No real male roll models for these kids growing up to teach them discipline, a work ethic, to stay in school and get grades and work for a real future.. Mothers are so lazy and high they can't even bring themselves to take their kids to church on Sundays anymore.. Kids then don't really learn right from wrong..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-01-17 at 02:20 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Jesus, I'm usually against the white supremacist crowd here at sbr but then some moron like big business starts opening his trap and makes all the shit they say true. Unreal.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So I'm a troll because I stated the truth?

Are you really gonna sit here and act like Jordan's and iphones are not hot commodities in the hood?
    These are extremely desperate times. People are starving. Jordan's and iphones are ONLY being looted because they can get food for them. They are EXCELLENT bartering items for food.
    Funniest thing that I've read on here today.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I just bartered a pair of jordans at Massage Extreme..... in return, I got an awesome massage and all three of the workers to play a game of "knobbing up"/"bottle caps" to see which one of the three got to finish off the ending.....

(the hands were obviously a bit more feminine.....)

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    if god or someone dont save the world .. your in for more scum like this guy pushing hate on the world . he was a teacher of people ..like not to work and everthing is free free free now look what you got in the usa

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

ok Maggie settle down good post though

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Funniest thing that I've read on here today.
    Whatever...

First 12