KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Stop

If lebron leaves again i will give you a handjob while daggles puts his finger in my butthole

reported

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    reported
    snitch
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave BeatTheJerk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cavs got more than I would have expected for Kyrie but it obviously makes the Celtics better for this season atleast

Win/win for both franchises...the high draft pick will make or break it

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    snitch

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

lol Jerk, it was a joke.

There was a prop on whether or not Irving would start for Cleveland, sound like it will be a "no."

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    same old moron
    They gave up nothing and got Irving. Thomas will be useless in Cleveland when he finds out James is the guard.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Good trade for both sides.

This also tells us Lebron is guaranteed gone next season.
    LeBron James failed to take the opportunity to deny that he would move from the Cavaliers to the Knicks next summer, according to reports.

“Honestly, I don’t see him coming to L.A.,” Blake Griffin said on the ‘View From The Cheap Seats’ podcast earlier this week. “I think something is brewing with him and his group of guys. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but something’s brewing. And I think they’re going to try to make that work.

“I could see him going to New York before L.A. I still think, when you go to the Garden, it’s a completely different feeling. The energy there seems like there’s just a continual buzz the entire game.”

But when a TMZ photographer asked James about Griffin’s thoughts, he failed to confirm or deny any potential move; James is keeping his cards close to his chest.

“I don’t even know what you’re talking about, shawty,” James said. Those words reveal little over whether James will leave Cleveland next summer, or where he would go. But they suggest that he would not rule out heading to New York.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They gave up nothing and got Irving. Thomas will be useless in Cleveland when he finds out James is the guard.
    Yeah all Boston needs is a frontline and a point guard and they will be great.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

People will find out soon how big of a factor Stevens is.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Boston won this one to me. Cavs had to do it, as to get something for Kyrie so they didn't lose it really. Still, they got three players and a pick that who the hell knows how he pans out. The only good pick they ever made with all those top ones recently were Kyrie, and Wiggins. Thomas, Love, and LeBron? The big three.

Boston is loaded......in the East.

thomorino

Dude Cleveland is not going to use the pick. Lebron doesn't want to play with an 18 year old. Love and the pick will be shipping out next year, as will Thomas if it doesn't work out. Cleveland will try to bring George and Westbrook in.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dude Cleveland is not going to use the pick. Lebron doesn't want to play with an 18 year old. Love and the pick will be shipping out next year, as will Thomas if it doesn't work out. Cleveland will try to bring George and Westbrook in.
    LeBron doesn't even want to play in Cleveland, unless his buddies come.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thomas gets exposed to much on the defense event because of his size, Kyrie Irving a much better talent a little older of course

He had a career year also
    He wanted out, probably the best they were going to do at this stage of the game

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Kyrie has never committed to playing defense and refuses to pass the ball. GS shut his ass down in the Finals. Thomas and Crowder were 2 guys that gave GS fits the last few years they played them (albeit regular season). Crowder is a mini me of Draymond IMO. Plus the Cav's get an athletic big. The Cav's got great value for an oft injured Kyrie. It won't take long to figure out who got the better of this deal. I think Boston took a step back.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We shall see

Cleve on the decline now

Lebron getting older too and an injury is awaiting
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

yeah

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Way I see it:

Cavs:
    1. Got rid of disgruntled player
    2. Got a reasonable replacement at a much cheaper price will be free agent after season
    3. Got another useful player in Crowder
    4. Also got a likely high draft pick which can be used as trade bait or a jumpstart to the rebuild if LeBron bolts.
    5. Now have money to sign another useful player (Wade?)

Celtics
    1. Now have a big 3 for at least 2 years, 3 if Irving takes his player option, as opposed to Thomas being a FA next year.
    2. Have a better future than the Cavs.

Very rare that two teams close to the top of a league would make such a big trade. If Boston does go to the finals this year, which I don't think they will, then they clearly won the trade.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Unless lebron finally gets a major injury I still dont see how boston or anyone in the east gets past cleveland this year, even if lebron declines a bit. He will singlehandedly beat boston in the playoffs, who the F is going to stop lebron on that team from getting whatever he wants? In the playoffs Isiah thomas will be a spot up shooter when lebron goes into the post or gets doubled, same old story drive and kick. Look at how much cleve dominated the celtics last year in the conference finals, does switching irving for thomas and adding heyward to the celts change that? Not enough in my opinion, and then if cleve makes a couple more smart mooves with love and others they will cruz. First game of the regular season cavs vs celts in cleveland

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Kyrie is overrated. Before lebron got there he won 20 games. I know nobody could win on their own, but anyone who demands that price should win at least 35 games. Thomas maybe a midget but that team rallied around him last year. They had some mojo working. Also by demanding your way off of a finals team you show what a selfish player you are. He got lucky the Knicks wouldn't give up porzingis for him. Cleveland won this trade.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Rollins08 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Well time will tell let's be honest there's no sense in even playing the NBA season if Golden State healthy

Nobody is even close to this team

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Both Thomas and Irving can score. They are both ball hog, and they are poor defenders. Irving of course is better than Thomas, but does it matter much if they both can score 20+ and are both poor on defense? Then you have Irving making 18+ million a year while Crowder and Thomas each are making 6+ million a year. Think about it...Thomas is making $6 million a year. His expiring contract works even better for Cavs. If LeBron leaves next year, Cavs would not re-sign Thomas. They still get to keep Crowder and 1st round pick.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kyrie has never committed to playing defense and refuses to pass the ball. GS shut his ass down in the Finals. Thomas and Crowder were 2 guys that gave GS fits the last few years they played them (albeit regular season). Crowder is a mini me of Draymond IMO. Plus the Cav's get an athletic big. The Cav's got great value for an oft injured Kyrie. It won't take long to figure out who got the better of this deal. I think Boston took a step back.
    I knew you were stupid from listening to you talk in other threads but this hits a new low. YOU'RE COMPARING JAE CROWDER TO DRAYMOND GREEN. Did you not watch Lebron obliterate Crowder every game well Green is a defensive player of the year candidate every year. Crowder is a fairly average role player, Draymond Green is a dynamic defender and great ball handler, comparing the 2 is fuckking stupid.
    Last edited by thomorino; 08-23-17 at 04:49 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I knew you were stupid from listening to you talk in other threads but this hits a new low. YOUR COMPARING JAE CROWDER TO DRAYMOND GREEN. Did you not watch Lebron obliterate Crowder every game well Green is a defensive player of the year candidate every year. Crowder is a fairly average role player, Draymond Green is a dynamic defender and great ball handler, comparing the 2 is fuckking stupid.
    A simple google search and you will find many threads comparing Crowder and Green. Let me let you in on something... When you think everyone is fukkking stupid. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS STUPID. Keep trolling Mr. Alter. Or should I just call you Mr. 2 months. Let's see how long you keep this username?

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/2/...draymond-green

http://www.landofbasketball.com/play...mond_green.htm

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=75608.0

https://www.fantasysp.com/start/nba/...or-jae-crowder

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Without lebroom KI is avg

jjgold

LeBron makes everybody better watch Cleveland win it all the east still very weak
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Without lebroom KI is avg
    Dare I say below average. The Cav's were horrible with KI leading the show. Him and Dion Waiters were both arguing who the alpha dog was. Let's see how he does in Boston.

thomorino

Dare I say below average. The Cav's were horrible with KI leading the show. Him and Dion Waiters were both arguing who the alpha dog was. Let's see how he does in Boston.
    LMAO, dude I feel fuking dumber every time I read your posts. You found posts even dumber than yours comparing Jae Crowder, a scrub role player, to Draymond Green, one of the premier defenders in the NBA. Did you miss game 5 when Golden State got absolutely destroyed with Draymond Green out. How about game 7 when Green had 32 points and a triple double, Jae Crowder cannot hold his jock strap.

As far as your equally stupid comments on Kyrie Irving being below average he was 19 to 22 year old kid when he played for Cleveland the first time, he's a completely different player now, and that team was fukking horrible, not 1 good player other than Irving and Thompson - who is a role player. Mike Brown is also one of the worst coaches in basketball and had no clue how to develop a player like Irving since he is a defensive minded head coach. Dude go post on the little kiddies board, your NBA posts are fuking horrible.
    Last edited by thomorino; 08-23-17 at 04:48 PM.

thomorino

A simple google search and you will find many threads comparing Crowder and Green. Let me let you in on something... When you think everyone is fukkking stupid. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS STUPID. Keep trolling Mr. Alter. Or should I just call you Mr. 2 months. Let's see how long you keep this username?

LMAO, I found 36 posts comparing Harold Miner - baby Jordan - to Michael Jordan. Dude take your trash NBA knowledge elsewhere, this is embarrassing.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/2/...draymond-green

http://www.landofbasketball.com/play...mond_green.htm

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=75608.0

https://www.fantasysp.com/start/nba/...or-jae-crowder
    LMAO, I found 36 posts comparing Harold Miner - baby Jordan - to Michael Jordan. Dude take your trash NBA knowledge elsewhere, this is embarrassing.

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Will the Bulls and Dwyane Wade reach a buyout?

Apparently, not only do people close to LeBron James believe it’ll happen, they have a read on Wade’s destination.

Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com:
    As of right now, people close to James are fairly confident that, at some point this year, Dwyane Wade is going to end up on the Cavs.
    No doubt. The rest of the young Bulls roster hates his ass. He's a total diva and barely practices, but loves calling out the rest of the team for shit that he doesn't do himself.

thomorino

The Bulls have no reason to buy Wade out, he is hated by teammates, but he will also bring some fans to the game because he's a name and the Bulls will be horrible with or without him. At some point the Bulls will tank and go for the top pick, it makes sense to play Wade half the year to keep some fans coming to the game and then buy him out at the mid-season point so he can go to a contender. Why buy him out before the season and give him the 12 million without playing when your team will horrible with or without him.
    Last edited by thomorino; 08-23-17 at 04:57 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Great deal for Boston !!!

Kyrie left nut Irving just turned 25 in March

lots of miles !!!

jjgold

Wade is damaged goods he can't bring anything tona team anymore you guys do not know the game
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wade is damaged goods he can't bring anything tona team anymore you guys do not know the game

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Boston got the better end of that deal.. Crowder is decent though, but Thomas is a midget..He's a liability on the defensive end in the playoffs....

Boston got the win with this deal.. Celtics fans don't think so but I think so...

Kyle Irving will deliver come playoff time, he also doesn't have to live in Lebrons shadow anymore.. Lebron is getting older now as well, not sure if he's gonna drop off now season to season play wise. Big boy, big body, alot of wear and tear... Injuries are concern now as well...

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

they had a chance to get bledsoe and paul george for irving, instead they get a midget that cant guard anything and an unknown draft pick. lol

First 123 Last