MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by manofjunk View Post
    actually since 1994 gun sales up 54% murder rate down 47%, from this more people packing less murders, I'm just quoting rush limbo. Personally never owned a gun, but I don't know man
    Yea I heard that today, like Rush but its irrelevant, does not matter. The reason we have the 2nd amendment is to protect us from dictatorship, which is also why we have the Constitution.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

if they pay the Slip and Fall none of this happens

the Michael Bennet effect
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think you’re going to be some changes in the next six months just too many disasters happening and politicians are going to have to make a move
    The less these fukks do, the better off we are. They need to go out and get jobs so that they might actually contribute something to society.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guns
    Drugs
    Booze

Ruination of world
    Don't forget sex. Sex leads to the birth of more people, which is the real problem here, not inanimate objects. Guns don't just decide to shoot and kill/injure people. We'd be better off with fewer people honestly. By and large, people suck.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    unfortunately we have a party in control that nitwits would die for. U see 99 percent of the scientist say we have to do something about climate change yet we have a party in charge who is owned by the oil lobbies. So somehow this party has tricked their lemmons, even tho 99 percent of the scientist are on the other side, that climate change doesn't exist. Naturally now we have places decimated by earth quakes, hurricanes and floods. Unfortunately like i said nitwits are running the side that say's there are no such thing. Again this same party is in bed with the NRA lobby. So now this party has also tricked these nitwits into thinking Democrats are coming for your guns. It goes on and on. U put a few dollars in these corrupt cok suckers pockets they will pass anything. Remember this is the party that lied us into war which has created massive amounts of terrorism. All for the military complex lobby, Military contractors, and of course their best buddy the oil companies. Some are now saying "when will this end" Sorry fellas it won't. As long as we have this cunning party tricking the most gullible, than it is here for your lifetime. Only way out is move to a different country but unfortunately we are pretty much hated everywhere cause of these assholes.
    I'm sure Obama had nothing to gain leaving Afghanistan open to U.S. based contractors. You're right, it's just the Republicans.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Ban and stop making any kinds of assault riffles I say. Stop the sales on that type of ammo also would be a good start..

2nd amendment didn't take into account AK's and AR's into today's time.. No need to bring that kind of fire power into the populated cities.. Create harsh penalties for anyone found with them I say!!!.. Make it a really harsh law..

NRA needs to give in to this I believe.. We don't need fully automatic rifles of any kind in populated areas periods.. I hate to say this but I'm with Hillary and libs on this one.. Common sense tells me this...

I'm not calling for the ban of any other types of hand guns or hunting riffles or taking away guns that are legally registered already in owners possession..

WE DON'T NEED MORE OUT THERE IS ALL I KNOW..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-05-17 at 02:31 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

assault rifle ban is good

I bet though with a scope and a rifle he could of clipped just as many before they found him

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ban and stop making any kinds of assault riffles I say. Stop the sales on that type of ammo also would be a good start..

2nd amendment didn't take into account AK's and AR's into today's time.. No need to bring that kind of fire power into the populated cities.. Create harsh penalties for anyone found with them I say!!!.. Make it a really harsh law..

NRA needs to give in to this I believe.. We don't need fully automatic rifles of any kind in populated areas periods.. I hate to say this but I'm with Hillary and libs on this one.. Common sense tells me this...

I'm not calling for the ban of any other types of hand guns or hunting riffles or taking away guns that are legally registered already in owners possession..

WE DON'T NEED MORE OUT THERE IS ALL I KNOW..
    They have you right where they want you, yet theyve stockpiled on such ammo.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Need stricter gun laws for riffles... Just using common sense on this.. No more high powered riffles sold in stores would be great....

I'm a conservative Republican and own a gun myself but I've seen AK's and AR's unleashed in populated cities and see the damage they can do.. Any thug caught with one should get a VERY stiff felony crime.. If one is used in a crime or drive bye you get life. Make it known you just cannot own or have one of those guns in the cities..

You can't protect you home with an AK or AR riffle.. Get a shot gun instead if you don't think hand guns will do the trick.. NO FULLY AUTO or EASILY MODIFIED RIFFLES SOLD IN STORES ANYMORE PERIOD!!!!

I'm firm on this..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

jibby, i generally understand and sometimes even agree with what you say, but your take on "high powered rifles" shows a misunderstanding or non-understanding of just what a high powered rifle is.....

my rifles that i use in the woods are very high powered rifles, much more powerful than the little .223 caliber rifles the shooter used.... check out what a 7mm magnum can do, and how much larger, and more powerful, the cartridge I use is than a .223.....

the shooter was in fact using one of the lower powered rifle cartridges in existence, and with non-lead bullets designed not to kill, but only maim.... war cartridges designed to take 2-3 people off the battle field instead of one.... How so? blowing a soldier away with a lead bullet shot from a high powered caliber weapon removes one soldier from the battlefield (ie, he's fukkin' dead). Merely wounding that soldier takes 2-3 enemy off the battlefield, as the screaming wounded guy will be assisted by at least one, possibly two, other soldiers, who are thereby removed from the battlefield....

I said early on "kiss bumpstocks and other conversion kits goodbye", and that will be where this latest tradgedy takes us..... and rightfully so.....

but calling for the end of sales of "high powered rifles" simply misses the mark, and has no basis for implementation.....

for your future understanding:

across the board, everyone would rather get hit with a .223 bullet than a 7 mag bullet.... unless of course, you just wanna fukkin' die.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-05-17 at 12:23 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    jibby, i generally understand and sometimes even agree with what you say, but your take on "high powered rifles" shows a misunderstanding or non-understanding of just what a high powered rifle is.....

my rifles that i use in the woods are very high powered rifles, much more powerful than the little .223 caliber rifles the shooter used.... check out what a 7mm magnum can do, and how much larger, and more powerful, the cartridge I use is than a .223.....

the shooter was in fact using one of the lower powered rifle cartridges in existence, and with non-lead bullets designed not to kill, but only maim.... war cartridges designed to take 2-3 people off the battle field instead of one.... How so? blowing a soldier away with a lead bullet shot from a high powered caliber weapon removes one soldier from the battlefield (ie, he's fukkin' dead). Merely wounding that soldier takes 2-3 enemy off the battlefield, as the screaming wounded guy will be assisted by at least one, possibly two, other soldiers, who are thereby removed from the battlefield....

I said early on "kiss bumpstocks and other conversion kits goodbye", and that will be where this latest tradgedy takes us.....

but calling for the end of sales of "high powered rifles" simply misses the mark, and has no basis for implementation.....
    I don't know riffles that much like you say, I don't own them either. I own .357 Mag.. My nephew does own all those riffles but he lives in Alabama.. I just think we do need to start putting the brakes on any types of riffle guns that can be made bumpstock to fire full auto.. These guns are devastating in city areas when used by thugs or crazy people..

We don't need more and more sold.. Need to put the brakes on guns like these being sold I believe period..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

organized crime will have no issues making whatever is needed,
    the police and feds won't stop them.

tool shops and dies, raw materials and pattern makers..
    Last edited by Snowball; 10-05-17 at 12:37 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    As I've said many times in to JayVegas, have the US export all of our inner city blacks and illegals to Canada, and you'd have massive gun crime.

Canada is a lot like Montana. White, and rural. You don't have to worry about getting shot in those places either in the US.
    Jay Vegas keeps trying to tell him that he's fucken retarded but, he won't listen. If you dropped them into Canada, you would not see the same volume of gun crime, because now these people you just dropped into my country will have socialized medicine and health care, they would be provided with subsidized education & they would be hunted down and murdered by Canadian police at a much lower rate. The availability of guns (or lack there of) would also contribute to this.
    How do I know this? Because in Canada, believe it or not we have blacks and we have immigrants. We also have mental illness and crazy teenagers & video games & crime. But guess what we don't have... A mass shooting every 4 days. Plaza's not stupid he just plays an idiot at SBR.

Tremendous bump JV!

First ... 2345