DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    My Liberal friend from the UK posted on Facebook earlier today that the guy in this video should be arrested for inciting the terrorist attack on the Muslims.
    liberals have lost their minds

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The English people just need to take power of their country again

Ignore the criticisms, warnings, and inevitable summoning of "Nazi" and all it's connotations from the politicians and journalists who have betrayed you

Organize and sweep across your island removing all Muslims who should never have been there in the first place

Gather them up, load them up on cruise ships, and sail them back to their or their parents/grandparents country of origin.

England owes them nothing. The experiment is a failure, and the experiment wasn't your idea. Pull an Iceland and remove the politicians, enacting stiff term limits. Weird how you hardly ever hear about what happened there, huh?

Let former politicians, their families, those working in the preposterous gov. fields of Islamic relations and multiculturalism, and braindead supporters of these destructive policies fill in the low wage labor vacuum that was the supposed reason for bringing them to England in the first place.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave dlowilly 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I really like this guys vids Dwight.. He's spot on every time and calls a spade a spade.. Revolution coming if this continues, citizens can only take so much especially if their loved ones start getting caught in these Islamic terror attacks..

They may start going after the liberal politicians in power even over the well known Muslim extremists which is a scary thought.. It's really the politicians putting the people in danger more then the actual terrorists themselves when you think about it.. The politicians allow the threats to come in and then do their best to down play the Islamic terrorist attacks when they happen.....

It's crazy!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-17 at 09:45 PM.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    No its people that see whats going on and are sick of it,we don't want this shit,you might.
    You sure you're reading the same thread?

DwightShrute

Yeah I don't know if their just dormant or what.
    is it possible that Brexit won't happen?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I really like this guys vids Dwight.. He's spot on every time and calls a spade a spade.. Revolution coming if this continues, citizens can only take so much especially if their loved ones start getting caught in these Islamic terror attacks..

They may start going after the liberal politicians in power even over the well known Muslim extremists which is a scary thought.. It's really the politicians putting the people in danger more then the actual terrorists themselves when you think about it.. The politicians allow the threat to come in and then do their best to down play the Islamic terrorist attacks when they a happen.....

It's crazy!!!!
    ya I like him also. He has the guts to say what many of us think

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Yep, the scary thought is the division in communities that is happening when letting in so many Muslim young men at one time.. The Muslims stick together and develop their own little isolated communities in England, France, Germany. and even America, etc.. They then practice extremism in that small Muslim community and in privacy...

The other scary thought now is you don't need guns or bombs either.. Just find out when the next large public event is happening and plan - like a marathon, big rally or protest in the streets that move and can't be protected.. The terrorist then just has to rent a big moving truck or Uhaul box truck and drive it across town.. Don't have to worry about crossing a border, getting checked, etc.. Get that Truck coming in at 50MPH or faster towards the public event and it will be a blood bath..

Oh and the Muslim refugees that came in fleeing war are mostly all cowards as they fled Syria not to die.. So most won't carry out the terror attacks themselves but I bet they are spewing their Islamic hate to the local Muslim citizens and influencing them to carry out a terrorist attacks instead... The poison of extreme Islam then spreads in that Muslim community til some young Muslim man bites and takes the bait to carry out a terrorist attack......

More to come stay tuned!!!!!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    is it possible that Brexit won't happen?
    Im not sure know man,seems like a lot of feet dragging,Nigel Farage is the only person that can fix this mess in my opinion.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Im not sure know man,seems like a lot of feet dragging,Nigel Farage is the only person that can fix this mess in my opinion.
    I like Nigel.. He's on it and knows what he is talking about.. He's often interviewed here in the States on Fox news channel.. He always makes sense IMO..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Farage

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I like Nigel.. He's on it and knows what he is talking about.. He's often interviewed here in the States on Fox news channel.. He always makes sense IMO..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Farage
    Yeah Nigel's cool,alot of working class Brits have respect for him. I remember he came to the States for Trump and he gave Hilary and Obama the riot act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-XXsmRV4mk

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Who cares, doesn't affect any of us. We're all gonna die some day. whether it be a deranged lunatic running you over in a car, an angry Ariana Grande fan (heard he waited 3 hours for her to get an autograph in the cold and she just said no) or hell maybe you'll fall down an escalator drunk in Vegas

Who cares just give me some winners
    Well said. I like the Stan reference. Doubt many got it, but good shit.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not to worry, London has proposed a new "community unification/education" billboard program designed to address the brewing problem:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ That billboard exposed the truth with the so called prophet Muhammad.. I commend the person that had the balls to go forward with that and get it up and advertised.. I support it 100%!!!! http://fox59.com/2017/06/05/controve...dys-east-side/

I think more Americans need to speak out against the Kuran and the violence in it, expose the truths behind the so called prophet Muhammad.. Muslims know what's up it's all right there in Kuran..

Tolerance is getting innocent civilians killed now..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-20-17 at 05:41 PM.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

another explosion in Brussels today, looks like police shot the guy and no one is injured. Hopefully it stays this way, what a sick world to live in. Why cant we just all live in peace together

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    another explosion in Brussels today, looks like police shot the guy and no one is injured. Hopefully it stays this way, what a sick world to live in. Why cant we just all live in peace together
    Because the Koran says not to

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Because the Koran says not to
    the bible also says to kill women, children and homosexuals. It's not as simple as you think, cannot blame all muslims. But i do agree that governments need to do a much better job to identify the 1 % of Muslims who do not practice a moderate islam and send them back to their caves they came from.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

the bible also says to kill women, children and homosexuals. It's not as simple as you think, cannot blame all muslims. But i do agree that governments need to do a much better job to identify the 1 % of Muslims who do not practice a moderate islam and send them back to their caves they came from.
    The instructions and rules of the Bible changed with the new covenant.

Are you saying moderate Islam is the same, with a new set of rules on dealing with people and that those posts above belong to an old set of rules? Or does practicing a moderate Islam mean to simply not follow the current instructions from the Koran?

If you don't know, that's cool, I don't know.

Does anyone know?

I can see how passages can be pulled out of context, I just don't know if that's what's happening with the Koran.

Has anyone read or studied the Koran?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jesus never said that in the bible.. Don't post garbage..

All other major religions are all about peace and harmony for all human kind, including Christianity today.. With Islam and the teachings in the violent Quran that's simply not the case!!!

It's a cancerous religion is this Muslim faith!!! Based on all lies as well and a false perverted prophet.. Causing the most problems in the world today globally.. It all starts with extreme Muslims and ends with extreme Muslims and there are millions of them..

This is what Islam has done in the civilized world of today - http://www.pewresearch.org/topics/religious-extremism/2017/

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-20-17 at 05:42 PM.

packerd_00

Most moderate Muslims don't know shit about the quran,so their basically just Muslims by birth.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-20-17 at 05:40 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol want to try that again?

I know what the bible says and what it said. Big difference in meaning there.

First ... 2345