trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

meanpeoplecusk or anyone who knows

bitcoin question whatever happened to the bitcoin diamond fork maybe 7-8-9 months ago? and the small amount of coins that should have split out (like was it bitcoin gold did?) is bitcoin diamond dead? will customers ever see that on the exchanges? you google that and its really hard to see anything.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47654

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post

bitcoin question whatever happened to the bitcoin diamond fork maybe 7-8-9 months ago? and the small amount of coins that should have split out (like was it bitcoin gold did?) is bitcoin diamond dead? will customers ever see that on the exchanges? you google that and its really hard to see anything.
    MPS has not been around for over a year to my knowledge...no idea what happened to him, he was a huge asset...hope he is well, whatever he is doing.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post

BCD is traded at a lot of exchanges at different prices. You aren't able to arb since you can't transfer BCD in or out of exchanges.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Last I heard, MPS was getting warnings for using VPN while logged into SBR, which he probably used VPN for anything he did online

I don't fully understand the issue with doing that

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It looks like MSP got banned, for whatever reason.

He and I actually emailed a couple of times. I'll send him an email and see what happened.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

^^The Giant,

Any word from MPS, or he completely MIA?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    ^^The Giant,

Any word from MPS, or he completely MIA?
    I emailed him. Never heard back.
    Points Awarded:

hotcross gave The Giant 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

Is this shit ever going to clear 7k, 8k, 10k any time soon?? I mean I'm kind of satisfied that's its holding at a somewhat constant stable level (at least it hasnt dipped below 6), especially since I play on nitrogen and carry a balance.

I just feel like every future forecast site has it shooting up but then that forecast always ends up getting corrected and readjusted for the short term outlook

First ... 64656667