Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

trobin offers a more clinical approach

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Just watch some jj Gold videos...then you'll realize he's a fukkin trainwreck and your life isn't so bad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sanchez your right

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    I'd say don't take any of that shit in general. Pharmas are bad. I think they actually create more problems with the side effects they cause. Smoke some weed you'll be alright. Sorry about what happened
    what if he gains 500 lbs from the munchies? Set off a whole bunch of shittier problems unless his jaw is still wired shut.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Sigh, was not in my hometown , someone messed with my younger cousin
    I stuck up for him , everything cooled down . They waited till I was alone later and got me
    What, may I ask , is the anti depressant you are on cuz if you are not you should be chewing them like candy
    For a depressed guy that some funny shit u just said there

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

hippocratoc oath obligates me to save this poor guey

I am protected by good sumaritan law

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Dont really need saved trobin,was mainly just wondering whats the best overall one to take

Im the happiest person you all have never met b4 this

I spent 3 years in prison once, along with 7 more months at another time

and not once did my will break , not once.

There is something about this though that is getting to me like nothing never has before

So going to look into that shit gaucho was talking about then maybe a low dosed antidepressant

until hopefully this nerve damage problem and jaw recovery starts to diminish

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

good to see you again, Clint!......hope you feel better, bro!.......I finished 3rd in annual MLB contest this year!......tell Samantha I said sup!...

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

All the best, Fidel. Hope all of these hard times are just to balance out the better days ahead.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

fidel what were you doing hanging around by nysportsguy? you should know better the way we abused him in his thread he had like 50 little persians jump you. cmon man you did a 3 year bid you should have known he was coming for you

in all seriousness get well soon dont let what happened depress you.

your gonna be ok. it takes some time but you will be back to yourself before you know it

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

there are two different strains of weed

indica and sativa

many say there is no difference but i feel them

try one or the other, one has to work

but if you are a stoner you know this already

get better man!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

sorry to hear, Fidel

hopefully you turn the corner soon

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Good luck Fidel, I've never been there, but I don't really believe in drugs. When I get old I'm gonna be the 80 year old telling the nurse to fukk off as she tries giving me some Houdini shit. You ever try acupuncture? My boss swears by it, all natural shit like that. Not sure how it would work on the wounds, but might be able to cool off the stress/depression. Good luck man, hang in there. Hopefully you can do anything you can to clear your mind and get past it.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

good luck fidel

mental illness is nothing to be ashamed about

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont really need saved trobin,was mainly just wondering whats the best overall one to take

There is something about this though that is getting to me like nothing never has before

So going to look into that shit gaucho was talking about then maybe a low dosed antidepressant

zoloft possibly?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Hang in there CashFlow and be careful.

You'll get across this bridge.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    hippocratoc oath obligates me to save this poor guey

I am protected by good sumaritan law
    They don't teach spelling in Caribbean medical school

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Keep grinding Fidel

I toke daily and also feel more intense pain when injured/sick right after puffing...usually still smoke, but just a little less

Not sure about depression meds and avoid the doctor always

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

Vibrational sound treatment
    F the pharmacuticals
    Look into solfeggio scale 396hz

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sorry if this has been said

But I would try to stay off AD's at all cost. Plus, Im not sure your case really is the apporpriate use for them. Id say k-pin is probably a better option since you already know it works. AD's have a lot of side effects and long lasting effects on the brain.

Also, no reason to feel embarrassed about being jumped or going on AD's. Life isn't easy and we all deal with our own problems. I've learned in nearly 4 decades of living that pretty much everyone has been dealt a shit hand in life or had been holding a ahit hand at one point or anothwr, and thats not embarrassing.

I work with a smoking hot nurse, absolutely gorgeous, snow bunny loves the outdoors, positive attitude blah blah blah... We got to talking the other day about my surgeries and my scars when she shows me her midline sternal scar... She had a bunch of congenital heart problems and has had multiple surgeries, still deals with heart issues.

Another smoking hot nurse, super innocent type seems to have her shit together, has life by the balls, was raped repeatedly by her ex-husband, and she has tried to kill herself. I've had 5 surgeries in 5 years. Got a budyy weighing over 500#'s. Have another buddy that looks like a movie star, can score with any chick he wants (like GauchoJake) and he found out he has a rare peotein attacking his kidneys and will need dialysis and a kidney transplant soon. I could go on but you get the point.

We're all banged up just for different reasons brother. Know that you have good company when you go through this stuff.

The only advice I can give is to find a reason to have something to look forward to whether it's vacation, a weekend away, something. The secret to my happiness lies in having things to look forward to

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Feel free to disregard my previous post... I didnt read any posts prior to responding.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Dont really need saved trobin

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I like Kraken's post especially the part where the smoking hot nurse showed him her errrrr scar on her chest

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Glass jaws get cracked . Jk but get on some bud i

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Hang in there

All the best

Youre a good man

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Best of luck man. All I can say is be careful with the Klonopins. Benzodiazepine withdrawal is awful. Though if you need it, which you seemingly do, and are prescribed, then you should be fine. Building a tolerance, and then the day you have none is the ultimate panic attack, for what it's worth.

Someone said Gabapentin, which may help. But, if you're feeling that depression is the issue, then just see your doctor. They may be good enough to give advice on a solid psychiatrist, or just find a good one on your own. It's tough. Some drugs work for some, some don't. Some make things better, and some make things worse. Personally, I stay away from ADs, but use benzos, and alcohol to self medicate. It's not working so well.

I wish you the best, and hope that you are feeling better soon man.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Go fishing, Fidel. That's always been cathartic for me.
    I
    Also...try and stay as busy as you can. I'm a firm believer that it's much more difficult to get down when you're super busy. I know personally I always feel more upbeat when I'm overwhelmed. I personally can't stand weed or anything that chills me out. I don't want to be chilled out. Fukk that! It's my process.

Best of luck, pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

God speed Flo, need more cash

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Hang in there CashFlow and be careful.

You'll get across this bridge.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I lived this same type circumstance in 2012. Took me over a year to be a semblance of myself again. The strongest therapy has been increased time around family and close friends. If you have been detached from your extended family, spend some time with them. If you have a close circle of trusted friends, spend even more time enjoying them. Being around people that make you happy will make you enjoy life more. Drugs or not, you're gonna have to be patient. All things take time.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

let me know if you need some revenge

hope you get to feeling better

5htp is mild, hardly has an impact.... some people (ive heard, lol) take it daily to keep serotonin levels up/replinsh serotonins after partying with X

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

nothing embarrasing
    its life and everyone got issues
    try to not to take meds but if its absolutley necessary
    they will def help
    good luck

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

AD's are the worst drug on the planet. Would severely advise against it. I don't want to sound like some 420 braaaaaaaah internet dork, but weed is really the answer after you get used to it. Might take a while. Also, hope you don't like sex.

Benzo's are lovely but they're even worse than AD's. Heroin is easier to kick.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by triplecrown333 View Post
    what if there is an off chance you will get addicted to it? but best of luck to you ...
    No off chance with those things. It's a 100% lock.

Will check the user reviews on that 5htp gaucho , thanks
    That shit is for people that think joe rogan has an iq over 80.
    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

I have smoked for a long time and I can tell you anytime I have a nagging pain, the weed makes it worse, or more apparent at least. That is just me, but what Fidel is saying doesn't surprise me at all. It would do the same thing to mw.
    Same. I even had medical for pain. Doesn't make sense.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wish you well bud, and a speedy recovery. I broke my jaw in a car accident. It was wired shut for 6 weeks,had to carry a single edge razor blade on me,in case I vomited....could choke to death. Be care full of meds. that are addictive!!!......we gamblers all have some sort of addictive personality. In short term to get get bad emotions off your back...I am NOT a Dr.. But Xanax works fast,dissolve by putting it under your tongue. In the long run there are many good anti-dep. be aware of all side effects. And if given Xanax,be careful,it will make you drowsy.Any good Dr. will guide you,it will be important to talk to some one besides just taking meds!!!....................BOL

First 123 Last