alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Ral

Points Awarded:

baseballstud gave alling 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

North Carolina Democrats just raised 13k for reistag fire bomb incident at GOP NC office.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Wow... and then the term " bird dogging " is in the hillary emails ... there's no way to say " they aren't part in it and didn't know " ... more shady business ... figured a lot of these people had to be bought and paid for..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was rigged

I feel bad for Trump

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    North Carolina Democrats just raised 13k for reistag fire bomb incident at GOP NC office.

yeah, I would say it is 50/50 that place was bombed by a crazy R. Wouldn't be surprised at all. Can you say Reichstag.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It was rigged

I feel bad for Trump

absolutely right JJ, this election has been rigged from the beginning. And the genius that Trump is has figured it out. Doesn't even pay to vote if you are a R. Makes no sense, he can't win.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    yeah, I would say it is 50/50 that place was bombed by a crazy R. Wouldn't be surprised at all. Can you say Reichstag.

Reichstag. Holy Shit I thought the same thing when I heard about this.

Something to rial up the assholes before the election.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

absolutely right JJ, this election has been rigged from the beginning. And the genius that Trump is has figured it out. Doesn't even pay to vote if you are a R. Makes no sense, he can't win.
    bull ..... we have to go vote. if we all vote he will win I swear , please go vote

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

yes, if he loses, it is rigged but what happens if he wins. Do you call it NOT RIGGED. I can see why they say the only voters voting for Trump are the UNEDUCATED. OMG. IF TRUMP TELLS YOU TO DRINK THE KOOL AID, REPUBLICAN WILL DO IT. LOL LOL LMFAO

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    yes, if he loses, it is rigged but what happens if he wins. Do you call it NOT RIGGED. I can see why they say the only voters voting for Trump are the UNEDUCATED. OMG. IF TRUMP TELLS YOU TO DRINK THE KOOL AID, REPUBLICAN WILL DO IT. LOL LOL LMFAO
    It's the old 'heads I win, tails you cheated.' A pathetic lot these Trumptards are.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It funny how Trump yelling rigged when he was heavily down on the polls post Convention. After he regained the lead he went quiet quick about anything being rigged until he is now down on the polls for good.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

I am Canadian so I don't really give a Fukkk but you would have to be blind too see this election is not rigged . That being said . Trump does not help himself lots of times

holla

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Putin told Trump what to do. It's called provokatsiya in Russian. Trump is a Putin puppet.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

First sign election rigged was Clinton not behind bars

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

typical Hillary shit, she runs the show in Washington

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    First sign election rigged was Clinton not behind bars

Yep, rigged election. No use voting if you are a R. Can't win, the fix is in. So sad!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Don't be a poor loser. Congratulate Hilary on being better at the game the Donald is

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Don't be a poor loser. Congratulate Hilary on being better at the game the Donald is

Hey K, if you think this is bad. Wait until HC wins, if she does win. OMG, the excuses, the BS, even some of the talk will be treasonous rhetoric. Yeah, some of these crazies are talking revolution and killing HC, when stupid people don't know how to handle a situation they turn to violence or violent talk. Mark my words my friend this is going to get ugly.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

You're wasting your time. Donald is a maniacally sore loser and his lemmings will follow him over any cliff.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Hey K, if you think this is bad. Wait until HC wins, if she does win. OMG, the excuses, the BS, even some of the talk will be treasonous rhetoric. Yeah, some of these crazies are talking revolution and killing HC, when stupid people don't know how to handle a situation they turn to violence or violent talk. Mark my words my friend this is going to get ugly.
    Wacko John McCain said they will never vote for Supreme Court Judge nominated by Hillary. We may be one judge short for the next 8 years and possibly more if one of the rest dies.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    bull ..... we have to go vote. if we all vote he will win I swear , please go vote
    Save your gas, I too think its a waste, but if you must vote, Remember Republican election day is Nov 25

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

He's alive! How'd you make out with that storm?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    There are many that will vote Rep. regardless of the candidate and Dems. that will vote Dem. regardless of the candidate too. It doesn't matter, what they've done or haven't done, qualified or not, etc. That's just the way it is. I saw an interview with an older woman and she was asked why she was voting for Trump she said... That she always voted Republican, that's where her wagon was hitched and that she would vote for whatever Jackass was leading that Mule Train.

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Save your gas, I too think its a waste, but if you must vote, Remember Republican election day is Nov 25
    Thanks, was not sure what day.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    There are many that will vote Rep. regardless of the candidate and Dems. that will vote Dem. regardless of the candidate too. It doesn't matter, what they've done or haven't done, qualified or not, etc. That's just the way it is. I saw an interview with an older woman and she was asked why she was voting for Trump she said... That she always voted Republican, that's where her wagon was hitched and that she would vote for whatever Jackass was leading that Mule Train.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

DES MOINES — When an Oelwein Police Department reserve officer mooned and pointed a gun at a Hillary Clinton yard sign, was it legally protected free expression or misconduct meriting disciplinary action?

That’s the debate after a photo of the act surfaced on social media last week.

The incident has prompted an "internal review," Oelwien Police Chief Jeremy Logan said.

Whether reserve officer Jay Perkins should face discipline depends on whether he was serving in an official capacity when the photo was taken, according to legal experts.

http://www.wcnc.com/ext/news/nation-...duCKAIos0muWa6

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

“Mexico will pay for the wall. 100 percent. They don’t know it yet, but they’re going to pay for the wall,”promised Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

It was this thinking that encouraged founder Mario García of Mexican craft brewery Cerveza Cucapá to sell pro-Trump shirts to Trump supporters.

The 42-year-old said Trump would “pay for our beers, even though he doesn’t know it yet,” following Trump’s campaign rhetoric.

The brewery took the show to Los Angeles and sold T-shirts that read “I Support Donald.”

When the shirts become exposed to heat, the image of Trump turns into a clown and the phrase on the shirt changes into “Donald el que lo lea,” a variation of a well-known Mexican saying.

García said the brewery faced criticism from locals for appearing to support Trump.

The funds from the shirts will go toward funding a party in Mexico City. The remainder of the money will subsidize a free beer giveaway across Mexico "so that everyone gets a beer paid for by Donald Trump.”

The brewery released a video explaining what it had done:

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You do realize every Presidential election is bought and paid for, right?

I'm confused by why you people think that's some sort of new development.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    “Mexico will pay for the wall. 100 percent. They don’t know it yet, but they’re going to pay for the wall,”promised Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

It was this thinking that encouraged founder Mario García of Mexican craft brewery Cerveza Cucapá to sell pro-Trump shirts to Trump supporters.

The 42-year-old said Trump would “pay for our beers, even though he doesn’t know it yet,” following Trump’s campaign rhetoric.

The brewery took the show to Los Angeles and sold T-shirts that read “I Support Donald.”

When the shirts become exposed to heat, the image of Trump turns into a clown and the phrase on the shirt changes into “Donald el que lo lea,” a variation of a well-known Mexican saying.

García said the brewery faced criticism from locals for appearing to support Trump.

The funds from the shirts will go toward funding a party in Mexico City. The remainder of the money will subsidize a free beer giveaway across Mexico "so that everyone gets a beer paid for by Donald Trump.”

The brewery released a video explaining what it had done:

That is genius.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

don't understand how she is not in prison. anyone else would be

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28935

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You do realize every Presidential election is bought and paid for, right?

I'm confused by why you people think that's some sort of new development.
    Just play along.
    This revelation would be like finding out there is no santa claus for some people.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    don't understand how she is not in prison. anyone else would be
    Same for Trump. Why isn't he in prison? How many pussies does he have to grab before going to jail?

12 Last