opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Let's be real...Lebron not in Jordan's league.

Not even close. LBJ a great player, but he's not anywhere close to MJ. Look at all the bricks he threw up in that 4th quarter. One after the other.

Misses a dunk, which I hope you all realize Michael would've NEVER MISSED THAT DUNK, then proceeds to roll around on the floor like a bitch acting like he had a compound fracture. Amazingly...he's perfectly fine 30 seconds later.

And then to miss that first free throw with 10 seconds left. Is there ANYONE over 35 that has any doubt that MJ nails both those motherfukkers? Child, please.

He's good and all...but he ain't no MJ.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Thag dunk ayeeeeeeeee!!!!
    Points Awarded:

opie1988 gave stealthyburrito 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Just another ho hum triple double

He's not in MJs league as an assassin and pure scorer but that block he had out of nowhere was insane

He will go down as probably 2nd best ever

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Nobody is in MJ league, but Lebron has officially put himself 2nd as GOAT. Lebron was a much better defensive player then MJ.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Not really close to MJ, but yeah, that block was one of the most clutch blocks in NBA history. Time to give Lebron his due.

opie1988

That block was insane. No question.

Def a top 4-5 guy. Misses too many clutch shots.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Not even close. LBJ a great player, but he's not anywhere close to MJ. Look at all the bricks he threw up in that 4th quarter. One after the other.

Misses a dunk, which I hope you all realize Michael would've NEVER MISSED THAT DUNK, then proceeds to roll around on the floor like a bitch acting like he had a compound fracture. Amazingly...he's perfectly fine 30 seconds later.

And then to miss that first free throw with 10 seconds left. Is there ANYONE over 35 that has any doubt that MJ nails both those motherfukkers? Child, please.

He's good and all...but he ain't no MJ.
    Nobody is MJ. That said, you need some haterade. One of the most important plays to Cavs winning down the stretch was Lebron's chase down block on Iggy. Jordan would never make that block. Heck, he never did. Lebron does that stuff on the reg. They're just different guys. MJ is the best, but Lebron is the best in this era and give him that.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Only Opie could hate on a guy after such an amazing accomplishment.

This guy should have his posting privileges revoked for one week for such stupidity.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm, and zam77

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

EASILY 2nd best player of all time

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Lebron would manhandle MJ one on one if both in their prime.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Nobody is MJ. That said, you need some haterade. One of the most important plays to Cavs winning down the stretch was Lebron's chase down block on Iggy. Jordan would never make that block. Heck, he never did. Lebron does that stuff on the reg. They're just different guys. MJ is the best, but Lebron is the best in this era and give him that.
    Jordan made a similar block at 40 years old, you are deluional as fk to think MJ couldn't have made that play as well. Jordan stole the fukkin ball from Malone in game 6 of the Finals in 98, then dropped a swish in Utah's face. Don't be ridiculous.

Just to prove your dumb ass wrong.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LeBron shut us all up

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

opie if your wife met me she would leave u in less than ten seconds, fact

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

wow didnt take long for the lebron haterz to come out.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    You tell em, sport

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Post of the year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

SteveKerrsJunk

If Lebron is in the league averaging 20 a game at 40 and making those plays, fukkin call me kid.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Jordan made a similar block at 40 years old, you are deluional as fk to think MJ couldn't have made that play as well. Jordan stole the fukkin ball from Malone in game 6 of the Finals in 98, then dropped a swish in Utah's face. Don't be ridiculous.

Just to prove your dumb ass wrong.
    Lebron was never a great perimeter shooter so expecting him to win in that fashion is ridiculous. Lebron almost got the exclamation dunk had he didn't been foul by Green. His FT sealed the game for all intended purpose because the Warriors would only needed a three to tie.

SteveKerrsJunk

MJ would gash Lebron 1-1, I don't think it would even be close. MJ was strong as fuk, best mid-range jumper of all time, was fast as a fukkin deer, lighting quick first step...anyone over 35 easily realizes this.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Oscar is better than either.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Lebron was never a great perimeter shooter so expecting him to win in that fashion is ridiculous. Lebron almost got the exclamation dunk had he didn't been foul by Green. His FT sealed the game for all intended purpose because the Warriors would only needed a three to tie.
    I think you are completely missing the point here, the guy said MJ could never make a play like that...just wanted to prove at 40, he still was making plays like that...what do you think he was doing in his prime...literally murdering fools.

opie1988

Steve Kerr gets it.

Personally, I think Kyrie should've been MVP. Now that 3 pointer was CLUTCH. Lebron bricks that shot.

TT....I agree she would leave within 10 seconds of meeting you. Most likely from the odor.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

How long has it been since the Cavs won?! Give it a rest for a day with the comparisons.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

LeBron lucky to have Tyron Lue as his coach. MJ had nobodies coaching him

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

lol people just dont wanna admit by the timeS lebron done he will be regarded THE BEST EVER

The Giant

Lebron led both teams in points, rebounds, assists, block shots, and steals.

Michael Jordan ever do that?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

awwwwww another poor fukkn sport

MJ is the GOAT but the Bulls never pulled off a 1-3 comeback in the Finals... winning game 7 on the road

so stfu for a night

SteveKerrsJunk

I agree, I am giving Lebron his due, partly because I bet on him.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Rolling around on the fukking ground like that is just flat out embarrassing.

Guy needs to watch a hockey game to see what a real man is suppose to act like.

I remember when he was with the heat and in the playoffs he was cramping up and needed three of his teammates to carry him off the floor. The same day or a day after a bruins d-man, I forget who, broke his leg. He finished his shift and then tried to sneak out onto the bench to finish the game but got caught.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    awwwwww another poor fukkn sport

MJ is the GOAT but the Bulls never pulled off a 1-3 comeback in the Finals... winning game 7 on the road

so stfu for a night
    Uhhh....that's because they didn't get down 1-3, dumbfukk.
    Points Awarded:

SteveKerrsJunk gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan, stealthyburrito, and SteveKerrsJunk

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frostno98

I think you are completely missing the point here, the guy said MJ could never make a play like that...just wanted to prove at 40, he still was making plays like that...what do you think he was doing in his prime...literally murdering fools.
    Dude chill out and give LBJ some props. I watched MJ so I know great he was, that's why I wouldn't put any above him but Lebron is a 2nd close. Lebron had high expectation and pressure as the chosen one right out of high school. MJ and Kobe didn't have that. Magic had Kareem to play with early in his career. Taking Cleveland to the Finals in his 2nd year the league in it self was great accomplishment. Cleveland was the joke of the league until the Lebron return, what he accomplish will never happen again in our life time.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

omg heres another thread somehow some way taking it away from lebron. this is awful dont bump this thread. dear god.

jizay
    Update your status

That was a 1 on 1 break where the initial defender made him hold it up and Jordan got the block. Lebron chased down what looked like a 2 on 1 and Iggy was clean and free. Lebron's block was WAY more impressive and difficult to time. If you can't see that, you're either blind with hate or don't know the first fugging thing about basketball.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Dude chill out and give LBJ some props. I watched MJ so I know great he was, that's why I wouldn't put any above him but Lebron is a 2nd close. Lebron had high expectation and pressure as the chosen one right out of high school. MJ and Kobe didn't have that. Magic had Kareem to play with early in his career. Taking Cleveland to the Finals in his 2nd year the league in it self was great accomplishment. Cleveland was the joke of the league until the Lebron return, what he accomplish will never happen again in our life time.
    Chilled and 100% agree. That teams Lebron took and the coaches were not on MJ's level, I have great respect for him coming back to Cleveland. This is a great sports moment so I'll enjoy it.

jizay
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Lebron led both teams in points, rebounds, assists, block shots, and steals.

Michael Jordan ever do that?
    That's sick.

1234 Last