freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

I would shoot on sight if any towel heads were taken in

freeVICK

Our country has enough problems as it is. Why spend more money (which we don't have) and resources on these fukks. Imagine what a pain in the ass it will be for the FBI and CIA to track and follow these rooster suckers once inside the country

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    May as well flyover and join them with that attitude

Next time try not to give them what they want...

ACoochy

Our country has enough problems as it is. Why spend more money (which we don't have) and resources on these fukks. Imagine what a pain in the ass it will be for the FBI and CIA to track and follow these rooster suckers once inside the country
    How do you know there aren't multiple sleeper cells within your country already??

This is an enemy you normally cant see until its too late...

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

U would piss ur pants

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well our ancestors came here as refugees on a boat. What would
    have happened if the Indians denied them entry? They would have ended up in Mexico and we would be speaking Spanish now.
    Our ancestors took it and developed it. No permission needed. Imagine our ancestors would not agree with the course this country is on.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Well our ancestors came here as refugees on a boat. What would have happened if the Indians denied them entry? They would have ended up in Mexico and we would be speaking Spanish now.
    Your Greek aren't you.

ACoochy

Terrorism has existed since the dawn of man just that now thanks to social media it seems more immediate and obtrusive thus it puts people on a false sense of higher alert...

Still have a lot more chance of drowning in your bathtub or eating eaten by a shark than falling at the hands of one of these mobs...

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Terrorism fears aside the US doesn't need more people living on the "gubment" teat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

paco

Islamaphobia attacks up 60% in Europe and America in last 4 days

paco

1. Raise fear about refugees
    2. Stage attack. (Make sure to leave behind nothing except Syrian passport)
    (Oh maybe throw in few nameless witnesses to say they heard say Allah huakbar) for more islamaphobia attacks

3. Martial law

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    1. Raise fear about refugees
    2. Stage attack. (Make sure to leave behind nothing except Syrian passport)
    (Oh maybe throw in few nameless witnesses to say they heard say Allah huakbar) for more islamaphobia attacks

3. Martial law
    Read my post about what I am concerned about. This addresses your point number 3.

This fukker is a goon boy. If any other President were doing this they would have been impeached by now, but not this fukking goon boy clown, con and fraud worthless piece of lying shit!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What's a goon boy? Tell us how you feel pal!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

What's a goon boy? Tell us how you feel pal!
    haha pavyracer. AKA obamafukkup the gay closet muslim!

That's who pal. I could go on and on!!

freeVICK

Fukking towel heads. This is not the same situation as our ancestors. Towels heads today can wipe out thousands at a time with simple a homemade bomb. No joke I have a license to carry. I would not hesitate to put a couple hollow points into any suspicious towel head
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave freeVICK 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a perfect example of right-wing rhetoric leading to hate-crimes IRL. you stupid roosterlicker! i'd like to cave your penetrating face in.

scumbag

Fukking towel heads. This is not the same situation as our ancestors. Towels heads today can wipe out thousands at a time with simple a homemade bomb. No joke I have a license to carry. I would not hesitate to put a couple hollow points into any suspicious towel head
    i'm going to rat you out to the FBI. terroristic threats are not allowed in a 'free' society. i hope you get buttfucked by some huge shine when you're in prison.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    this is a perfect example of right-wing rhetoric leading to hate-crimes IRL. you stupid roosterlicker! i'd like to cave your penetrating face in.
    Don't give him what he wants...

Guy is obviously frustrated and just blowing steam on a forum...

Let him give the terrorists what they want. Guy is too entrenched in hate to understand.

Almost sounds as though he could do with a little de-radicalization himself

scumbag

Islamaphobia attacks up 60% in Europe and America in last 4 days
    ding! ding! ding!

this vick simpleton is a penetrating case study in how ratcheting up fear has real world consequences.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave scumbag 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Hmmm, if we were talking about black refugees this entire forum would be screaming hell no. Funny some of you just want the big tittle ones.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hmmm, if we were talking about black refugees this entire forum would be screaming hell no. Funny some of you just want the big tittle ones.
    Yep you are straight dead right. In this country it is Acorn bullshit revisited now known as Black Lives Matter.

These dumb fukk simpletons at these Universities have nothing better to do with their time than scream fukk you white people?

What happened to their homework? Oh yeah I forgot college professors are professors because they can't make it in the real world so they spread their libturd bullshit!!

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Paco and his neverending conspiracy theory taqiya bullshit.

Silly Islamist penetrate thinks that every witness to or survivor of the Paris attacks is part of an elaborate hoax to tarnish Muslims. You're diseased, my brother.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post
    Paco and his neverending conspiracy theory taqiya bullshit.

Silly Islamist penetrate thinks that every witness to or survivor of the Paris attacks is part of an elaborate hoax to tarnish Muslims. You're diseased, my brother.
    Ur alert was a little late today lol

moe, ur growing on me. I bet we would have a good time if we hung out. Make a vid Jew/ Muslim hanging out

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

U guys wouldn't even have ur nice iPhones to be posting on this site if it wasn't for the son of a Syrian refugee
    Not really true. We'd just have gotten somebody else to do it.

All good points otherwise Paco. Be well.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

It's amazing how all these tough talking, pro military guys here are really just a bunch of shivering little wimps. If terrorists want to get into the country the refugee process would be just about the least efficient way.
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave Andy117 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    It's amazing how all these tough talking, pro military guys here are really just a bunch of shivering little wimps. If terrorists want to get into the country the refugee process would be just about the least efficient way.
    Agree. Their inner monologue is saying "Please please protect me. I'm scared. I can't even think straight I'm so scared."

And these fantasy outcomes. You're right, it makes no sense to enter the US this way when there are so many better more efficient ways. It's my same argument with the pro gun control people. What do you really think the outcome is going to be if that happens? Completely unrealistic.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    i'm going to rat you out to the FBI. terroristic threats are not allowed in a 'free' society. i hope you get buttfucked by some huge shine when you're in prison.
    You're still a fa gg

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Bottom line.....We have enough problems here within our own population, including the homeless and working poor

I would be fine with taking an even number of refugees with the rest of the countries in the world

Again...why aren't the rest of the middle eastern countries taking them? They fit in better there anyway....Just like we would fit in better in Canada opposed to Syria

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I still don't understand why the USA wants refugees?

Don't they need a SSN? Don't they need to apply for citizenship?

Every move we make is fukking retarded.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I still don't understand why the USA wants refugees?

Don't they need a SSN? Don't they need to apply for citizenship?

Every move we make is fukking retarded.
    Dude where's the humanity?

These people are from the same places we are trying to bomb...

Imagine having to live under ISIS rule (the same people we are at war against) and then ask yourself why they take the risk in wanting to become refugees?

Its quite obvious when you give it more than a few seconds of thought...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Cooch, the American people are not the ones bombing anyone, we would prefer not having to deal with war. The globalists use the American military and the UN to disrupt and destabilize economies all over the world and to take out of power anyone who stands in their way. The American people do not benefit from this, nor do we want anything to do with it. We have our own problems thanks to our corrupt politicians from both parties, neither party is better than the other, they are both serving the same Satan worshippers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

ISIS Syria is a hell. Getting caught smoking a cigarette or drinking beer will get you lashed 80 times, and talking to a single (unwed) woman will get you locked in a cage for 3 days...how can a culture like this exist on our planet?

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Bottom line.....We have enough problems here within our own population, including the homeless and working poor
    This to me has always been a cop-out answer when somebody doesn't want something to happen in this country. Those problems are never getting solved. So we have to move on. Can't just insert that argument in there anymore. Every country has problems of similar magnitude. You can't have every country say "Hold up hold up, you're going to have to wait until we're completely happy with our domestic situation before you come in." They'll all be dead before that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Again...why aren't the rest of the middle eastern countries taking them? They fit in better there anyway....Just like we would fit in better in Canada opposed to Syria
    That's actually a pretty good question. I guess if they get one chance to make a move, it may as well be to a flourishing country with no sandstorms.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'd let in 2 Syrian women... in my bedroom. That is all.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1545

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Actually, No.

People waiting to get into other countries are getting fake identification claiming to be Syrian refugees because it speeds up the process of getting into another country. "60 Minutes" had a piece about the refugees over a month ago and Anderson Cooper brought up the point of terrorists possibly sneaking into Europe posing as refugees and a German official assured that it wasn't possible. You could throw that out the window now.

I don't know how you can 100% guarantee who is who with what is going on in Syria right now.

First 123456 ... Last