Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah and he came back to the same crew with different names. Lmao.
    And your point is what exactly?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Yeah and he came back to the same crew with different names. Lmao.
    this comment makes no sense.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    eddy munny slaying guys like bigD

i understand now

bigD is a big OKC fan. OKC was -160 to beat the heat in the finals. lebron played like a mvp in that finals and they crushed OKC and poster big d's dreams

now big d turned into a lebron hater
    Your not very smart. I'll talk on your level so you can understand.

Wouldn't I be saying Lebron was the greatest ever since my team lost too him?

Why would I try to be a "hater"? That would only make the Thunder's loss look worse.

I don't hate Lebron at all. Where did I ever hate on him?

I said he wasn't as good as Jordan. That means I'm hating? Haha. That's the problem will all these people sucking his dick. If you don't bow down to him as he greatest you're a hater.

If my life depended on a game I would take Jordan and Kobe over Lebron. I would live. You would take James and he would elevate for a shot and then pass it. You're chances of survival would be about 40%. His record in the Finals.

I say he is a great player and give him props yet I'm still a hater when I point out his short comings....losing record in the finals, missing a ton of shots, problems in crunch time, etc.

He has finally started making a few big shots but he isn't thos "King" you think he is.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 06-11-15 at 08:57 PM.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Why would I try to be a "hater"? That would only make the Thunder's loss look worse.

I said he wasn't as good as Jordan. That means I'm hating? Haha. That's the problem will all these people sucking his dick. If you don't bow down to him as he greatest you're a hater.

If my life depended on a game I would take Jordan and Kobe over Lebron. I would live. You would take James and he would elevate for a shot and then pass it. You're chances of survival would be about 40%. His record in the Finals.

You have to genuflect.

LeBron is a great player. He'll go down as second best of all time. There's nothing wrong with that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GSW finally realized to double him because Cleve has college players and cannot hurt them

picopico101
    picopico101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

LBJ is out.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You have to genuflect.

LeBron is a great player. He'll go down as second best of all time. There's nothing wrong with that.
    That's just the thing. I've always said he was great. I just said he wasn't as good as Jordan. Then when I compare him people get but hurt like I talked bad about their mother or kicked their dog.

At this point I would take Kobe over him. If Jamea wins a few more rings he will be right there.

You can't go 2-4 in the Finals and be the best ever when you were gifted one of those rings by he Spurs. 3-3 is a lot better 4-3 probably solidifies him #2.

t-wizzle

That's just the thing. I've always said he was great. I just said he wasn't as good as Jordan. Then when I compare him people get but hurt like I talked bad about their mother or kicked their dog.

At this point I would take Kobe over him. If Jamea wins a few more rings he will be right there.

You can't go 2-4 in the Finals and be the best ever when you were gifted one of those rings by he Spurs. 3-3 is a lot better 4-3 probably solidifies him #2.

I still have Kobe 2 but not by much. I concede that James will pass him soon enough.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Exactly. He even left the cavs to win rings and didn't do as good as he claimed he would. Not 1 not 2 not 3 etc. Then when he realized the heat got old he bolted. I can't stand guys who don't stay the course. All the greats (magic/jordan/bird/duncan) stayed the course.

t-wizzle

Exactly. He even left the cavs to win rings and didn't do as good as he claimed he would. Not 1 not 2 not 3 etc. Then when he realized the heat got old he bolted. I can't stand guys who don't stay the course. All the greats (magic/jordan/bird/duncan) stayed the course.

To be fair though Kobe demanded a trade in 2007. Let's not forget that whole thing. I love Bryant but he wanted out of LA. Then they got Gasol and it was all well and good.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    To be fair though Kobe demanded a trade in 2007. Let's not forget that whole thing. I love Bryant but he wanted out of LA. Then they got Gasol and it was all well and good.
    I didn't mention him. Either way he didn't throw the lakers jersey in the garbage.

t-wizzle

I didn't mention him. Either way he didn't throw the lakers jersey in the garbage.
    I know bro. I'm not defending James. He is a pussy. This whole "coming home" thing is a facade. We know the real reason he left Miami and went back to Cleveland.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

James took a day off. He'll be back on Sunday.

BigDofBA

Exactly. Then the Lebron fanboys say shit like "Look, the Heat didn't even make the playoffs this year without Lebron."

Morons. Wade is a shell of himself now and the Heat had a ton of injuries.

Lebron is great but not Jordan, sorry. He isn't even Kobe but he "could" pass him.

If he loses this series he will be 2-4 and lucky he isn't 1-5. If he wins, he redeems himself for some of the early failures.

BigDofBA

Laker and Wiz are right here.

Lebron left Miami BC he knew they were finished and saw opportunity in Cleveland. He knew he had Kyrie and he could pursuade Love to come there.

If Cleveland was so important he wouldn't have left in the first place. Come on.

Now he can win and repair the damage he did to his reputation. It's a win win.

t-wizzle

Lebron left Miami BC he knew they were finished and saw opportunity in Cleveland. He knew he had Kyrie and he could pursuade Love to come there.

If Cleveland was so important he wouldn't have left in the first place. Come on.

Yep. It's too bad most people don't realize this.

ZetaPsi808

I say he is a great player and give him props yet I'm still a hater when I point out his short comings....losing record in the finals, missing a ton of shots, problems in crunch time, etc.

He has finally started making a few big shots but he isn't thos "King" you think he is.
    i never said james was better than jordan. dont put words in my mouth

okc had one shot to win a title and james stomped on their throats

no durant is injury prone, u guys traded harden for pennies, and westbrook is injury prone too

have fun being a 6 seed in the west every year. Lol.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The only reason they got Irving and Love was because Lebron left Cleveland.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    this is true. add tristan thompson. he was a #4 pick

Eddy Munny

"Staying the course" is just some false virtue that armchair sports philosophers hold dear. The truth is, had Lebron stayed in Cleveland, they would have continued making the playoffs, but also had been deprived of ever really assembling a championship caliber roster because Lebron's presence would have ensured they wouldn't be getting any lofty draft picks. James gave them seven solid years, which yielded only a conference title. He pretty much had to leave to allow the franchise to marinate in his absence, then return as the final ingredient to a championship stew.

BigDofBA

Do you have a point?

Cleveland was a playoff team and very close to winning the East before Lebron left. Lebron decided to take the easy way and bolted to Miami, Something Jordan or Kobe would have not done.

So Cleveland sucks while Lebron is winning in Miami and gets high draft picks.

Miami gets old, Cleveland starts getting a good young nucleus, and Lebron bolts back to Cleveland so he has a better chance of winning again.

I don't blame him. I'm just being real. He came back BC he saw he could win in Cleveland and they were on the rise. Not BC he cares so much about Cleveland.

He didn't so Cleveland any favors by leaving BC they sucked while he was in Miami for the most part.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 06-11-15 at 10:04 PM.

The Giant

Do you have a point?

Cleveland was a playoff team. Lebron bolted and took the easy way which was assembling an All-Star team in Miami. Something Jordan or Kobe would have not done.
    Jordan didn't have to leave, he was surrounded by Hall of Fame players and the Hall of Fame coach.

Kobe sure as hell threatened to leave. He also demanded the front office trade Andrew Bynum for Jason Kidd.

Lebron had to leave in order to get a ring. There were no free agents coming to Cleveland, and they were too good to get better through the draft. It's as simple as that.

BigDofBA

Jordan didn't have to leave, he was surrounded by Hall of Fame players and the Hall of Fame coach.

Kobe sure as hell threatened to leave. He also demanded the front office trade Andrew Bynum for Jason Kidd.

Lebron had to leave in order to get a ring. There were no free agents coming to Cleveland, and they were too good to get better through the draft. It's as simple as that.
    I don't blame him for living but he didn't "have to".

They went to the Finals his first tour in Cleveland and were contending before he left for an easier path to a ring.

He had problems with Boston so he teamed up wih a few All-stars to get over the hump. It is what it is.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

If if he was the greatest, why couldn't he get guys to come play WITH him in Cleveland. If he truly gave a shit about Cleveland, he could have gotten wade and bosh, or insert two superstars here, to play with him in Cleveland. That's what leaders do.

Eddy Munny

Well, it was evident Scottie Pippen or Pau Gasol weren't showing up at Cleveland arena anytime soon, so yeah, he left.

I guess he should have wallowed another seven years to the team that drafted him just to please the "stay the coursers."

If "easy" championships were Lebron's only criteria, then there were plenty of other teams he could have chosen as a landing spot.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    If if he was the greatest, why couldn't he get guys to come play WITH him in Cleveland. If he truly gave a shit about Cleveland, he could have gotten wade and bosh, or insert two superstars here, to play with him in Cleveland. That's what leaders do.

Have you ever been to Cleveland?

Nobody wants to go there. It's like asking why Minnesota can't recruit great free agents.

meader99

Nobody wants to go there. It's like asking why Minnesota can't recruit great free agents.
    Hmmm, so it seems winning championships and being the guy that got free agents to come to Cleveland would go along way in making an argument for being the goat.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Hmmm, so it seems winning championships and being the guy that got free agents to come to Cleveland would go along way in making an argument for being the goat.
    I don't even know what this means, man.

We could debate this until the cows come home, but personally, I'd rather not.

lakerboy

Yet he went back.
    Points Awarded:

meader99 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

James has been awful tonight and too timid

meader99

One guy can change a culture. Once upon a time nobody wanted to play football in Green Bay, Wisconsin. God told Reggie White to get his ass to Green Bay post haste and the rest is history.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He's not awful no one is hitting shots off his good passes

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

James should sit out rest of game and rest..golden state isnt losing now

Eddy Munny

This shit is getting stupid... so now, among other things, getting FA's to come to your team is the sign of greatness? Lol, is there a stat for that? Who's the NBA's all time leader in the luring of free agents? Lebron clearly has some work to do in this regard.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

clev crowd fkin blows..ny crowd is tons louder

First 123456 ... Last