CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ebola tracker on my computer

Let's all be careful and health-conscious
    u might want to lay off the bus stations 4 a while

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

What amazes me the most is the guy on Dallas KNEW he had been exposedto Ebola and knowingly was around family when he came to the States.

I would not be surprised if he gets charged with a crime once he recovers. He was very negligent & risked public health. I understand wanting to get the fukk out of Africa so you can get treated, but the guy reportedly helped take a sick person to a hospital who was symptomatic.

So negligent or extremely stupid. Either way, Godspeed on recovery but you exposed kids to this when you should have gotten off the plane & gone straight to a hospital.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Not very contagious. NBD.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Also. Hasn't ever killed anyone here. 100% survival rate in the states.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

100 in Dallas area possible contact

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I'm pushing this hard

They said this when iit first started and look at many people died

I listen to NPR radio which is very accurate
    Tell them about the movie Outbreak JJ.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sammy gets it

The message here is stay on your toes and have a good body hygiene

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

how is this thread not salooned yet. sbr u hypocrites, do the right thing.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Outbreak...

Sam Odom

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

What's left to ruin?

Obama's got this

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Coke heads losing 10's of thousands a year a hundred bucks at a time aint helpin the country either.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Outbreak18-59-36-44.jpg
    Attached Images  

EaglesPhan36

We should be talking about the real news. Two modererately decent Louisiana teachers (female) had a threesome with a 16 yr old.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

This could spread drastically

The fear factor is already creeping into the United States as there were 2.5 million Google searches today on the disease
    Let's stop with the Ray Rice stuff and look to the game tonight

It's a gamble forum and will be enforced
    So, if this is a gambling forum and it will be enforced, I fail to see how the spread of Ebola has jack shet to do with gambling..

I know, I know... Let me guess, Stay in my lane, right?

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

why the fuk would they decontaminate and quaratine the fukkin ambulance? drive it off a cliff in new mexico and blow it up

jjgold

Some people in Dallas are now not a allowed to leave their house

There's a cop outside one of the houses so they do not leave

Sam Odom

Texas Family are in USA illegally ... is that true ?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

I'm pushing this hard

They said this when iit first started and look at many people died

I listen to NPR radio which is very accurate

JJ you could not find NPR Radio if the spotted you the N and the R

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I'm already careful getting too close to anyone as I am keeping my distance because you never know
    spreads through body fluids....what are you gonna do with your weekends now?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    What amazes me the most is the guy on Dallas KNEW he had been exposedto Ebola and knowingly was around family when he came to the States.

I would not be surprised if he gets charged with a crime once he recovers. He was very negligent & risked public health. I understand wanting to get the fukk out of Africa so you can get treated, but the guy reportedly helped take a sick person to a hospital who was symptomatic.

So negligent or extremely stupid. Either way, Godspeed on recovery but you exposed kids to this when you should have gotten off the plane & gone straight to a hospital.
    fukk being charged...I have family in Dallas...they should just throw this fukk in the Trinity river if he knew he had it. I feel the same way about these guys with AIDS intentionally infecting other people.

Time to keep Africans from flying over until this shit gets worked out. If Americans want to fly to Africa, go ahead, just dont expect to come back to the US anytime soon

innovation

All the disinformation being spread about Ebola by the U.S. government and the complicit mass media will unfortunately make the Ebola pandemic far worse. That's because the public isn't being told the truth about how Ebola spreads and how individuals can help prevent transmission of the disease.

At every level of media and government, protecting the financial interests of drug companies appears to be far more important than protecting public health. So people aren't told the truth about how Ebola spreads and how they can increase their ability to survive a global pandemic.

Here are five of the biggest lies being spread about Ebola right now. Once you've reviewed the lies, learn the truth at www.BioDefense.com

Lie #1) Ebola won't ever come to the United States

This lie was shattered just this week when the CDC confirmed Ebola in a hospital patient in Dallas, Texas.

Not only has Ebola already spread to America, but a top scientist who used to work for the FDA now says this is only the beginning and that Ebola will spread in America. [1]

As printed in The Extinction Protocol:

"...it appears several people were exposed before the individual was placed in isolation, and it is quite possible that one or more of his contacts will be infected," he added. What's more, he conceded that it was "only a matter of time" that the swift-killing African virus arrived in the U.S.

Lie #2) Ebola is only spread via direct contact with body fluids

This outrageous medical lie may soon cost the lives of millions of innocent people. In truth, Ebola can spread through the air over short distances via aerosols - airborne particles.

Ebola can also spread via contaminated surfaces. When an infected patient makes contact with a surface such as a doorknob or ATM keypad, they may leave behind the Ebola virus which survives for many minutes or hours in the open, depending on environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) Another person who touches the same surface may then become instantly infected by simply touching their own eyes, nose or mouth.

The ability of Ebola to spread via contaminated surfaces is why victims in Africa have become infected by riding in taxi cabs. This also means any form of public transportation -- airplanes, ambulances, subways -- may harbor the virus and accelerate the spread of an outbreak.

Like all viruses, Ebola is destroyed by sunlight. But it can remain viable for a surprisingly long time in environments where sunlight never reaches -- such as underground subways, which are the perfect breeding grounds for viral transmission.

Lie #3) Don't worry: Health authorities have everything under control

The overarching lie about Ebola that's being repeated by the U.S. government is "Don't worry, we have it under control!"

Of course, the fact that an infected Ebola victim just flew right into the country with Ebola, then walked around the city of Dallas for 10 days while carrying Ebola, utterly belies the false promises of health authorities who claim to have things under control.

In truth, Ebola is completely out of control which is precisely why its sudden appearance in a Dallas hospital surprised nearly everyone. The sobering fact of the matter is that despite all the money being spent on "homeland security," DHS has no way to stop Ebola from walking right into the USA, including on foot from our wide open southern border.

If the U.S. government has everything under control, then why did the government just purchase 160,000 Ebola hazmat suits? Why did Obama just recently sign an executive order authorizing the forced government quarantine of anyone showing symptoms of infectious disease?

While the public can be easily lied to and told everything is under control, behind closed doors at the highest levels of government, everybody knows this pandemic could rapidly become a global killer that no one can stop.

Lie #4) The only defense against Ebola is a vaccine or a pharmaceutical drug

This lie may get millions of people killed if the Ebola outbreak gets worse. In a desperate bid to make sure Ebola generates billions of dollars in profits for vaccine makers and pharmaceutical companies, the CDC, FDA and even the FTC routinely censor truthful information about natural treatments that might hold promise (such as colloidal silver).

Companies that offer extremely beneficial essential oils and colloidal silver products have already been threatened with criminal arrest and prosecution by the FDA. The mainstream media remains complicit in the systematic oppression of natural cures, printing the FDA's propaganda while completely avoiding any balanced reporting that might highlight the extraordinary anti-viral capabilities of many medicinal herbs as I've described in Episode Six of Pandemic Preparedness.

If we really want to stop the spread of this viral pandemic right now, both government and the media should be urging citizens to boost their immune defenses by consuming more nutritious foods, herbal spices, superfoods and anti-viral plants (which include peppermint, basil, rosemary, cinnamon and oregano, just to name a few).

Everyone should be immediately urged to make sure they have sufficient vitamin D circulating in their blood, and those who have low vitamin D -- which includes just about everyone in America today -- should be urged to take vitamin D supplements.

But instead of urging the public to enhance their immune function and boost their natural defenses against Ebola, everyone is ridiculously told to "wash your hands" and wait around for a drug company to introduce an Ebola vaccine.

Lie #5) Ebola came out of nowhere and was a random fluke of nature

The modern-day version of Ebola that's so aggressively circulating today may actually be a bioengineered virus, according to one scientist who wrote a front-page story in Liberia's largest newspaper.

"Ebola is a genetically modified organism (GMO)," declared Dr. Cyril Broderick, Professor of Plant Pathology, in a front-page story published in the Liberian Observer. [2]

He goes on to explain:

[Horowitz] confirmed the existence of an American Military-Medical-Industry that conducts biological weapons tests under the guise of administering vaccinations to control diseases and improve the health of "black Africans overseas."

Further supporting this genetic engineering research claim, the U.S. government patented Ebola in 2010 and now claims intellectual property ownership over all Ebola variants. That patent number is CA2741523A1, viewable at this link.

Read more about the patenting of Ebola and control over its research in this Natural News article.

This means the U.S. government claims all control over Ebola research, too, because any research project involving replication of the virus would violate the government's patent.

In fact, the vastly improved transmission ability of the Ebola strain currently circulating (compared to previous outbreaks in years past) has many people convinced this strain is a "weaponized" variant which either broke through containment protocols at government labs or was intentionally deployed as a population control weapon.

Several U.S. scientists have openly called for global depopulation using genetically engineered bioweapons such as Ebola. Dr. Eric Pianka of the University of Texas at Austin reportedly advocated the use of Ebola to wipe out 90% of the human population, according to Life Site News. [3]

It appears he may soon get his wish. If the current Ebola explosion continues, the global population may be in serious jeopardy and many millions could die.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047089_Eb...#ixzz3F1RXMVCj
    Points Awarded:

Chili_Powder gave innovation 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

innovation

this should bother the sheeple

In fact, the vastly improved transmission ability of the Ebola strain currently circulating (compared to previous outbreaks in years past) has many people convinced this strain is a "weaponized" variant which either broke through containment protocols at government labs or was intentionally deployed as a population control weapon.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Taxis are going to be losing a lot of business in the Dallas area for sure..

Sam Odom

Texas Ebola Patient Thomas Duncan

ebola_n.jpg

Last edited by Sam Odom; 10-02-14 at 04:09 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Dude will be getting prosecuted. He apparently lied on a form at the airport in Liberia about whether he had been in contact with anyone with the disease. Reckless fukk. I'm sure Obama told him to lie.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That fukking nurse who sent him home knowing he came from Africa is just as bad as him lying to get on the plane.
    She needs fired for life. He'll get his slow agonizing death.

jjgold

Guy is a scumbag

I would have him publically hung in Dallas Square

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Guy is a scumbag

Parading an ebola patient through a public setting in a major US city? Interesting strategy

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Guy is a scumbag

Thats when the cleansing would certainly begin.

Sam Odom

This guy played the system...

He knew 99.999% he was infected after handling that girl in Africa ... He gets to USA as fast as possible... tells the emergency room he is from Africa hoping they would detect ebola... they dont , but he ends up in an USA hospital where 100s of thousands of dollars will be spent to cure him... Zero chance in Africa to survive , 80% chance here.

If he lives... he will get the medical bills then he will leave

EaglesPhan36

I can't blame him for getting out of Africa and lying there. But once you get over here where you wanted to be for help, what the fukk are you doing exposing others and not telling people you were exposed? I mean I know all about the nurse whom he supposedly told he had been to Africa, but this guy KNEW he had direct contact with someone who had it and didn't say - oh yeah, I think I have Ebola.

Very hard to like this guy at all. Again, hope he recovers, but he should spend time in jail and definitely should be forced to pay restitution.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

H1N1 virus did more damage than the Ebola virus ever will.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemic_H1N1/09_virus

First 12345 ... Last