Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was a member of RAS for many years. I have no problem with the cost of his service or the transparency of his plays. RAS plays very small college basketball teams. It did not take long for my books to put my account on delay. This left me paying for a service that I could not get the lines that he released. RAS is a top service but because of the games he releases, he is not for everyone. His record and transparency are one of the best in the industry. Good luck if you decide to become a client.

DougWilson
    DougWilson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonger View Post
    Hi,

I've done lots of research to find a trusted cappers. Finally, I think I've made my choice. I've done bunch of research on him and everything seems to add up. I've contacted the guy, he answers in a very timely maners. He seems to be very solid. I've done research on SBR and there are couple of complaint... but there's always a bunch of losers that cry without ever giving real arguments.

I would simply like to throw the question one last time before buying his yearly sub. Any - real - complaint with proof that his record isn't accurate.
    I myself have been searching for good cappers but also never able to find a concrete answer. I have a buddy who has Oskeim service and he's not very happy with him. He hasn't been good in NBA, NCABB and recently MLB. His high rated plays (>5*) haven't been hitting either. As per JF301, Oskeim plays a lot of huge ML favorite so even if his winning % is high it doesn't always translate to high ROI and his stars system is confusing and could be misleading when translate to units. According to my buddy he does keep a straight record tho. I think it's very hard to find a tout who is good at everything, usually they specialize in one sport or two. I would recommend JDW5 for basketball, 5HF is not bad in MLB, also heard a lot of good thing about RAS but like you said expensive and hard to catch his lines. I feel all these guys are good and honest. There are a few more I've been eyeing...Pro Edge Sports, Betting Resource, Dr Bob(expensive and not doing that well recently but there are couple of others cappers w/ him might worth looking into), Wunderdogs (realeases tons of plays tho), Prediction Machine...If you have any advice for me on other services let me know...TIA

TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

Quote Originally Posted by DougWilson View Post
    I myself have been searching for good cappers but also never able to find a concrete answer. I have a buddy who has Oskeim service and he's not very happy with him. He hasn't been good in NBA, NCABB and recently MLB. His high rated plays (>5*) haven't been hitting either. As per JF301, Oskeim plays a lot of huge ML favorite so even if his winning % is high it doesn't always translate to high ROI and his stars system is confusing and could be misleading when translate to units. According to my buddy he does keep a straight record tho. I think it's very hard to find a tout who is good at everything, usually they specialize in one sport or two. I would recommend JDW5 for basketball, 5HF is not bad in MLB, also heard a lot of good thing about RAS but like you said expensive and hard to catch his lines. I feel all these guys are good and honest. There are a few more I've been eyeing...Pro Edge Sports, Betting Resource, Dr Bob(expensive and not doing that well recently but there are couple of others cappers w/ him might worth looking into), Wunderdogs (realeases tons of plays tho), Prediction Machine...If you have any advice for me on other services let me know...TIA
    Thanks alot ! Great answer I'll take a look at all of them.

JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tail a bunch of one play a day or pass services that hit at high rates. I usually have 2-4 plays per day this way and usually works out. Rarely an awful day and majority of the time a profitable day.

MLB: 5HF 5x plays, HittingPayDirt, McClain totals, and Tiger.
    NBA PLayoffs: BioSportsPicks Top Plays, WeCoverSpreads 5x plays, and Nemo.
    I have also been throwing in Sheep's open orders lately.

All of these guys pass often, so it's nice not to be on so many plays a day, but hit at a high rate. Slow and steady wins the race.

Been hearing about JDW5 and his NBA is solid. If anyone wants to trade for him, PM me.

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Oskeim is infinitely worse than Steve Stevens and Lang.

At least the other 2 don't infiltrate message boards.

Like clockwork, you get an Oskeim shill on this board asking a retard question to get Jeffy-f\*g-boy.

Its so damn pathetic.

Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

Why did Oskeimsports create another website not using his name to sell his picks?

Woody

Goirishgo- I keep reading your comments on every Oskeim thread and for the life of me cannot figure out what you add to the discussion. I see nothing wrong with someone inquiring about his service and I have no problem as a client stating that the records listed on his website are correct. Someone is more than capable to review them and make their own decision to follow his service or not. I don't see anyone pushing his service one way or another. What's pathetic is your continuous obsession with Oskiem and his service, with an opinion backed up by absolutely no facts. It must be hard to go through life being so miserable.

Actionbrett- If Oskeim is selling his plays on a site beyond his webite who really cares. If he is not advertising his name, maybe he is a partner in a new adventure, who knows and who cares, you are another obsessive loser who seems to follow his every move. I know many services that sell their plays on a variety of sites. You should worry more about your own service not selling plays and stop worrying about everyone else's.

Two losers adding nothing to the conversation.
    Last edited by Woody; 05-07-14 at 07:53 PM.

JF301

Nothing worse when guys bash a service with no hard evidence. Everyone has ups and downs. What separates the good ones from the bad ones is honesty and long term profit. Like I said, Oskeim is not a service for me because of his high ML plays, but he will grind out a profit long term and is 100% honest with his records. Why bash that? There are MANY more sorry ass services lying and cheating to bash.

shawnt
    shawnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Goirishgo- I keep reading your comments on every Oskeim thread and for the life of me cannot figure out what you add to the discussion. I see nothing wrong with someone inquiring about his service and I have no problem as a client stating that the records listed on his website are correct. Someone is more than capable to review them and make their own decision to follow his service or not. I don't see anyone pushing his service one way or another. What's pathetic is your continuous obsession with Oskiem and his service, with an opinion backed up by absolutely no facts. It must be hard to go through life being so miserable.

Actionbrett- If Oskeim is selling his plays on a site beyond his webite who really cares. If he is not advertising his name, maybe he is a partner in a new adventure, who knows and who cares, you are another obsessive loser who seems to follow his every move. I know many services that sell their plays on a variety of sites. You should worry more about your own service not selling plays and stop worrying about everyone else's.

Two losers adding nothing to the conversation.
    Only two (small) potential problems with a capper selling his plays on a site beyond his website without his clients' knowledge IMO:

(1) If the capper purports to bet his own plays that he posts on his site, and he has multiple sites out there, and the picks on the other sites don't match up, etc etc etc

(2) In Oskeim's case (as with most other services I imagine) I believe he requires an up-front payment-in-full for any extended subscription, and expressly prohibits refunds. If a capper who requires this were working another site unbeknownst to his clients, then it perhaps raises a greater concern that three months into a one-year subscription he could just close down his site and clients would be left holding the bag, while he's gone on to another site.

111resevil777
    111resevil777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

great investment

6-13 in May after a losing April, that doesn't include the cost of "the best investment that you will ever make"

JF301

At least his plays are there for everyone to see winning or losing. Not sure why guys bash honest, transparent services because they are losing. Everyone loses at times, part of sports gambling.

Bash the services that are fuking liars and have no transparency what so ever. Don't kick an honest guy while he is down. Kick those scamming, lying services in the teeth full time.

Win or lose, I respect the services that are either tracked by a third party website or honestly track/post their plays every day for the public to see the real results. That's really all you can ask, 100% transparency, so you can make an educated decision on whether to purchase their package or not.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: AirTroop

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by 111resevil777 View Post
    6-13 in May after a losing April, that doesn't include the cost of "the best investment that you will ever make"

Seems like you have an agenda to show he is losing. You can twist it either way. You can also say that from Jan-April he is up +33.7u and -7.19u for May. So for the 2014 year he is up +26.51u.

Not sure if you think sports gambling is a get rich quick scheme, but In my eyes, it's a long term investment. I would be satisfied with +26.51x since Jan if I were following him. Not to mention those pinnacle syndicate plays that have been on a tear last 2 months that he doesn't even count towards his record.

But I don't follow him simply because I don't like his style of play with big ML games. It does work for some guys though.

Point being, attack the bad guys. He's actually one of the very few good and honest ones. Even if he loses his ass, at least he's not hiding it and shading records like most.

Ol-G-Parker
    Ol-G-Parker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    At least his plays are there for everyone to see winning or losing. Not sure why guys bash honest, transparent services because they are losing. Everyone loses at times, part of sports gambling.

Bash the services that are fuking liars and have no transparency what so ever. Don't kick an honest guy while he is down. Kick those scamming, lying services in the teeth full time.

Win or lose, I respect the services that are either tracked by a third party website or honestly track/post their plays every day for the public to see the real results. That's really all you can ask, 100% transparency, so you can make an educated decision on whether to purchase their package or not.
    Agree with your thinking JF on cappers being honest but have heard horror stories about Oskiem and he always came off like a weasel to me never trusted him and i see lots agree with that.

One guy up top mentioned RAS and yes he is very accurate with records but lately i dont like his confidence. All his talk about losing his edge recently and one day having no edge at all scares me. Also $2500 is a ton of money for one football and he has only won combine 6 units last two football seasons on $5000 worth of costs. Those 6 units are at his released lines and even if you are a client no way you get every line on every game all season so its probably much much less then 6. It also never sit well with me knowing he cuts your service off at 8 weeks or so yet personally ras keeps betting. I know lines get tougher as the year goes on but even if he hits 54% after week 8 it is profitable and just an added bonus for clients that already pay $2500. He does this so he can brag about higher percentages and better line value i know lines tighten as year goes on and it would skew his percentages i hate that service is done after 8 weeks just very dumb.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

A lot of question marks over the years with Oskeim. He used to come on this forum in disguise trying to defend himself. I don't like a service that has different levels of picks, like Oskeim does.

You get the argument of, "you should buy the syndicate plays, they are on a 14-2 run!"

Where there's smoke there's fire is the motto that follows Oskeim. His "syndicate plays" seem very fishy to me. I know a couple of cappers in Vegas who make up their plays as "syndicate plays" because people believe they are better than an individual's plays.

111resevil777

Question for Woody. By looking at your posts you've defended Oskeim for years, you say you've also been a member for years but you don't post his plays? it also looks like you've been accused of being him before....hmmmmmm where's honest Jeff's plays from last night? I know he had a six going!

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by 111resevil777 View Post
    Question for Woody. By looking at your posts you've defended Oskeim for years, you say you've also been a member for years but you don't post his plays? it also looks like you've been accused of being him before....hmmmmmm where's honest Jeff's plays from last night? I know he had a six going!
    I can assure you, woody is not oskeim. He may defend him, but if you read his recent posts, he's not playing him either. I doubt Oskeim would say that about himself. Even without posts, I personally know woody and can say for 100% fact he is not Oskeim. I'm sure he doesn't post out of respect for Oskeim. There are many services I don't post out of respect.

If you were a member, you would have received a lengthy email from Oskeim yesterday talking about how disgusted he is with himself for his recent losing streak and even though he is positive for the year, there's no excuses for his pathetic performance. Yes, he said all of this about himself too. He owns up to his losses and that's VERY rare for a service.

Oskeim passed yesterday by the way.

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    A lot of question marks over the years with Oskeim. He used to come on this forum in disguise trying to defend himself. I don't like a service that has different levels of picks, like Oskeim does.

You get the argument of, "you should buy the syndicate plays, they are on a 14-2 run!"

Where there's smoke there's fire is the motto that follows Oskeim. His "syndicate plays" seem very fishy to me. I know a couple of cappers in Vegas who make up their plays as "syndicate plays" because people believe they are better than an individual's plays.
    Im sure the "syndicate plays" are just another form of marketing. Oskeim is a good marketer. But those syndicate plays are on fire and do hit 60%+. I actually went back and checked the previous years. Yes, those records could be made up, but I know their accurate last 6 months or so. But what makes them NOT fishy, is he doesn't add those winners to his personal record. Most services would throw that record into theirs to give their record a boost.

Tattoo
    Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1440

Just got an email about pinnacle play for saturday.

Actionbrett

The 'Syndicate Plays' as he calls them are not plays direct from successful betting groups. This is a fact.

So essentially a individual is buying something thinking he is getting some sharp information.

ALSO, he claims he is 100% documented and transparent? Where are the archived records for the rest of his made up syndicates on his website?

111resevil777

Could it be KC?

Woody

111Resevil777- He didn't release any plays yesterday. When you become a member, he makes you sign a legal form stating you will not post his plays on public forums. If he catches you, you will be banned but he will also sue you. He may lose the suit, but you will have the aggravation and expense of defending yourself. He is an attorney so going to court is free of charge on his side.

Actionbrett- Once again stating an opinion without presenting any facts regarding his Syndicate plays. The truth is neither one of us knows where the plays come from. If you have evidence to the contrary please feel free to present it. If not, it's just another baseless idiotic opinion. The only two syndicate plays he advertises that I am aware, is the Pinnacle Club and Vegas Club. Both records and plays are transparent on his website. He does list others on the home page but as long as I have been a client I have never seen a play from them. The Pinnacle club has been on fire the past month. I am not sure your definition of success but winning clients $ is mine.
    Last edited by Woody; 05-10-14 at 06:01 PM.

Actionbrett

Actionbrett- Once again stating an opinion without presenting any facts regarding his Syndicate plays. The truth is neither one of us knows where the plays come from. If you have evidence to the contrary please feel free to present it. If not, it's just another baseless idiotic opinion. The only two syndicate plays he advertises that I am aware, is the Pinnacle Club and Vegas Club. Both records and plays are transparent on his website. He does list others on the home page but as long as I have been a client I have never seen a play from them. The Pinnacle club has been on fire the past month. I am not sure your definition of success but winning clients $ is mine.
    Woody, I don't need to state all the facts I frankly I don't have that much time lol. I'm well respected on this forum by the right people and been around this industry for years. If you don't believe me I really don't care but there are people on here I help daily that do care. I DO NOT have an agenda with the service we are talking about. Poster Donger asked a question and I chimed in

I've seen his picks for many many years and when the email comes across my desk i just delete it I don't even look at it.

In the past he has had many made up syndicates. Miami, Oracle, Costa Rica and who knows who else. How come none of those records are posted on his website?

His website was probably getting no traffic except from the newbies (donger). He had to start selling Al McMordies plays on his site and now he has another website selling his plays under a completely different name, rating system etc. This is typical in this business for non advantage services/people to do this. Different websites, changing names etc etc. Its a zoo out there.

I cannot remember the year, it was either three or four years ago but Osk released every single college bowl game that Dr. Bob released. It is also very very common for him to release a five/six star or whatever he calls his big plays after Al McMordie or RAS releases a play.

Several years ago during the NCAAB tournament he released a 'vegas syndicate' play on Marquette which if my memory serves me right was a -3 point favorite upon release. This was released mid-morning. Throughout the day the Marquette game was steamed several times and within an hour of tip off Marquette was a +1 point fav at a few of the bigger shops. He then comes over with an email stating the Pinnacle Syndicate just moved on the other side. I deal with 1-2 real syndicates a year depending on season and REAL syndicates do not take the worse of the number especially three or four points. There have been several other occurrences like this. He also released a syndicate MLB game one time 3.5 hours after it was postponed due to weather.

I believe poster wojo above had all of his five star football plays for two or three years ago and on this forum wojo asked osk to share his plays offline because wojo had completely different numbers then the website. Osk totally ignore the question.

Osk once sent out a five star NCAAB game between Missouri and Kansas. I believe it was Missouri +2 and between release time and tip off the line was steamed to +3.5 and Kansas won by 3. He said he took a vote from his clients and graded the game as a winner lol

There are many more examples I could throw out there but its really not worth my time. You need to realize I'm not here to bash I'm here to inform. I really want to see forum members get the call or text Monday morning letting them now how much will be in their envelope not how much they have to give up. This guy will not teach someone how to correctly bet (and win) on sports.

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21662

Well said actionbrett. I had the same problems you did.

ANDTHEWINNERIS
    ANDTHEWINNERIS's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really doesn't matter when it comes to facts, most here will believe what they want to. Just ask yourself this question? How long woukd a sports book allow someone to hit 63.4% of their bests, and continue to pay them? Enough said about 63.4% Syndicates.

Raiderguy101

Speaking of syndicates, he had all kinds when I was on board: Platinum Club Vegas Syndicate, Platinum Club offshore syndicate, Platinum Club Pinnacle Syndicate, Platinum Club Outlaw Syndicate, etc. I wonder how many he has today? And to think back, I should've never fell for anything related to "platinum" or "vegas". penetrate!

Tattoo
    Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1440

Got another email that he is doubling subscriptions something up with him.

Woody

ActionBrett - Its obvious that your claim of being respected on a public gambling forum is a bit of a stretch of your own imagination. I am sure if you disappeared tomorrow, not one person would inquire about your whereabouts. You don't have an " Agenda" with Oskeim, but you sure do follow his service closely. You obviously spend time on his website and your insight into where he gets his plays and where he sells them is on your mind or you wouldn't bother inserting yourself in this thread. As a outside observer of your words, you come across as a person that either owns or works for a competitive service of Oskeim or you work with a monitor that sees some of his plays.

I have been a yearly member since 2010 and off and on for short periods of time before 2010. The only other long term Syndicate he had before 2010 was the Florida club. The club agreement was dissolved and combined with the Pinnacle Club. If you were a member, the records are on the home page within Pinnacle Club. In 2009, Jeff did have 2-3 other betting groups approach him on preliminary basis. Those clubs released only a handful of picks. Jeff was not happy with their results so he dissolved the relationship. Since 2010 there has only been two main clubs, Vegas and Pinnacle. Sorry Raiderguy your lies don't add up. All records of these clubs are on his website to review.

As far as the clubs stealing plays from Big Al, Ras, Dr. Bob, those statements are not based in fact. It is possible that they are on the same play every now and then, but you can review both clubs records and compare them to the plays listed on all three handicappers website and beyond a few games the plays don't match up. Its a theory without merit.

Actionbrett- your claim that he took client vote on a line is a joke. There have been three times over four years that I received a e-mail stating that Jeff misread the betting market. In all three times, he instructed his clients to buy back other side. The games ended up losing and I was happy just to lose juice.

Andthewinner- Your comments are idiotic, you should really move on to another hobby. Tattoo - I didn't get an e-mail, but doesn't surprise me, you run a service with long term positive records, 100 transparent records for a reasonable cost and you are bound to grow your business.

111resevil777

Pathetic...is business that bad?

Raiderguy101

Woody,

What lies have I said?

And you expect me to believe everything on his website? Ok. LMAO. When I was a member, he never updated anything day to day.

But again, what lies have I said?

Raiderguy101

But I do appreciate the fact he now does keep track day to day. Most touts won't even do that so I commend him for that. I do not have a subscription to make sure he updates ALL picks but I'll assume he does.

I will be seeing how he does from now on. Until now I haven't been to his site in years.

He's up for the year a little but may has taken a lot of profits back. About -19 units or so.

Actionbrett

This is a free world Woody you are entitled to your opinion as I am mine. I stand by what I said and I know what I said are facts whether you like it or not, its as simple as that.

Woody

Raiderguy101- #96, I assume you were a client since 2009. Since mid 2009 he has only had the Pinnacle Club and the Vegas Club. Your assertions that he a 6 or 7 Syndicates is a false statement. I can confirm that his daily records are correct and please note if that ever changes, I will be the first to be on this forum telling the world they are not correct.

Action Brett- I am happy to let the thread fade based on the agreement that we disagree to agree on Oskeim service. You don't like his service and I am a happy client.

111resevil777- Please go away, I am not sure what you add to the thread.

111resevil777

What do you offer shill? 116 posts in over 5+ years mostly about your service? When was the last time this forum saw someone defend a service like they had something to lose?...hmmm....spoiled....scott stylze...jumbo fisher....scotty shiller and now you!

Raiderguy101

Raiderguy101- #96, I assume you were a client since 2009. Since mid 2009 he has only had the Pinnacle Club and the Vegas Club. Your assertions that he a 6 or 7 Syndicates is a false statement. I can confirm that his daily records are correct and please note if that ever changes, I will be the first to be on this forum telling the world they are not correct.

Action Brett- I am happy to let the thread fade based on the agreement that we disagree to agree on Oskeim service. You don't like his service and I am a happy client.

111resevil777- Please go away, I am not sure what you add to the thread.
    Apparently you didn't see the part in post #96 where I said "when I was onboard". Read it again. So no, I did not lie about anything like you asserted.

ANDTHEWINNERIS
    ANDTHEWINNERIS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andthewinner- Your comments are idiotic, you should really move on to another hobby. That is the kind of response one gets, when he hits home, there is no response, because you can't refute it. Woody, your obviously Jeff, or some shill defending the indefensible. Do me a favor, move 50k or better a game as a syndicate, and hit 63.4% over a 600 game period. Your telling me the sports book will welcome you with open arms, right? What a joke! pedal your trash somewhere else, because there isn't a single part of what you say that is worth listening to

First 12345 Last