No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    There are dozens of guys on here who don't gamble, not a thing wrong with posting here if you have no money on the line,
    I'm no sharp or gambling savant, but I figured I've seen enough and learned enough over the last four-plus years to offer at least somewhat-worthy advice if I see a game or angle worth taking. Won't always be right -- far from it. And what I post won't have any capping involved, but I do think some people will check in and at least take it into consideration. If nothing else, though, it can be fade material. Either way, I just don't understand why so many posters are so heavily-invested in what I do or say.

Maybe everyone here has their own personal lynch mob hating on them. I don't know.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Nocoin is a an excellent gambler and has my respect.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Bubble, my man, did you really go all in the other day? Saw a post that you were done....
    yeah, bruh.

I went all in on a 12.0 NFL/12.5 NCAAF teaser where I got Stanford at +17.5 and OSU at +7 for -350.

I thought it was a good deal at -350 and I like MSU, but figured logically (or so I thought) that Meyer would get it done, but I took OSU at plus points because I wouldn't straight up bet against MSU.

When I started betting last year, I started off with like $200 then worked it up a lot (or what I consider a lot) and finished my PT thread with over $2400 (I stopped posting in it because I started slumping real real bad). Now, it's all gone.

I'll probably reload, but I've been extremely depressed and I have a college final this Thursday so that has to come first.

When I went all in on the teaser I had like $150 in the account.

It sucks, bruh.

But, the game is the game.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

We've all been there, some of us several times.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I just don't understand why so many posters are so heavily-invested in what I do or say.

Wow... Sammy could've said that

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are dozens of guys on here who don't gamble, not a thing wrong with posting here if you have no money on the line,
    Not when some "every chance he gets" dope feels the need to constantly criticize ACTUAL GAMBLERS in a gambling forum when he DOESN'T GAMBLE.

And you can't actually ignore some weird fuk that posts a thousand times a day in multiple threads. Starts a million lame and stupid threads about stuff like his fur shit city's home teams attendance vs another.

Generally turns EVERY TOPIC or thread INTO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM.

bubblebuttluv

We've all been there, some of us several times.
    Yeah, I'll make a come back.

I think I'm actually a pretty good cricket bettor and I am working on increasing my darts knowledge.

But in everything else, I really lack betting knowledge and am a square like most people say I am.

At least I can admit it now, and I'll just tail winners like you and others.

Preciate you hippo, you're one of the only 10-20 or so guys on here that bubbles feels is an actual stand-up good guy.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Nocoin is a an excellent gambler and has my respect.
    GL with that

WGaF

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Not when some "every chance he gets" dope feels the need to constantly criticize ACTUAL GAMBLERS in a gambling forum when he DOESN'T GAMBLE.

And you can't actually ignore some weird fuk that posts a thousand times a day in multiple threads. Starts a million lame and stupid threads about stuff like his fur shit city's home teams attendance vs another.

Generally turns EVERY TOPIC or thread INTO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM.
    I rest my case.

Notice the exaggerations? Sound familiar? There are a small handful out there who fit this exact same profile. Obsessed doesn't even begin to cover it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Preciate you hippo, you're one of the only 10-20 or so guys on here that bubbles feels is an actual stand-up good guy.
    Hippo's a good guy. Definitely.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

NC , why do you have to play the martyr ? Get off of your high-horse and just be one of the guys

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Yeah, I'll make a come back.

I think I'm actually a pretty good cricket bettor and I am working on increasing my darts knowledge.

But in everything else, I really lack betting knowledge and am a square like most people say I am.

At least I can admit it now, and I'll just tail winners like you and others.

It's ok Bubs, we all have cold streaks. Don't let it depress you though. Should be a hobby, not control how you feel. I rarely ever tease NCAAF unless I feel the line is really sharp. Never tease through zero...never ever. That's teaser gambling 101. You instantly waste the value in the teaser and if you have to tease through zero, it shouldn't be teased. If you like betting ML's, stick to baseball and look into hockey. 2 sports where you can hit 50% or less and still profit. NFL is tough to beat. College is beatable if you pick your spots. Stay away from teasers and bet spreads there. I wish I'd have known you were looking at Stanford. I listed Stanford as a 5u max play as soon as the line came out.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Doesnt bet anymore but still one of the most active around here. Sad and pathetic.
    spot on

I/O

Another perfect example of Coinless...

"I haven't capped a game in weeks"

Then he starts a thread or goes into another with his take on something. Then the usual (often fellow Detroit dopes) suspects that hardly ever post a play, a pick, or add insight BEFORE A GAME, get to pad their own post counts and stroke their ego posting along with him. Coinless is an enabler for all the SBR AFTER THE FACT FORUM GENIUS's that knew the right move all along, and will tell you all about the right side AFTER THE GAME HAS STARTED. Just because Coinless has other posters with similar habits agreeing with him, doesn't mean any of them need to be in a gambling forum.

If I'm having a beer or two, I don't wanna hear a thing from someone who quit about my beer or my enjoyment of it.

At best, Coinless and his ilk HAVE NO LIFE, and worst, and very probable, he/they is here for other reasons. Reasons involving the opp to be around young men.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    NC , why do you have to play the martyr ? Get off of your high-horse and just be one of the guys
    A "martyr" wouldn't be posting after the fact. I'd just disappear and wait for others to beg me back onto the board, which has happened with other posters a million times before. I have no interest in being that. You really suck at trolling.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Another perfect example of Coinless...

Then he starts a thread or goes into another with his take on something. Then the usual (often fellow Detroit dopes) suspects that hardly ever post a play, a pick, or add insight BEFORE A GAME, get to pad their own post counts and stroke their ego posting along with him. Coinless is an enabler for all the SBR AFTER THE FACT FORUM GENIUS's that knew the right move all along, and will tell you all about the right side AFTER THE GAME HAS STARTED. Just because Coinless has other posters with similar habits agreeing with him, doesn't mean any of them need to be in a gambling forum.

If I'm having a beer or two, I don't wanna hear a thing from someone who quit about my beer or my enjoyment of it.

At best, Coinless and his ilk HAVE NO LIFE, and worst, and very probable, he/they is here for other reasons. Reasons involving the opp to be around young men.
    Could you use more sweeping generalizations? I've seen some obsessive behavior before, but you certainly get credit for being right at the top of the list. Might be time to check your medication doses. Either that, or simply just figure out how to use the ignore function. Because you seem awfully wrapped up in this and your posts get more frantic by the minute.

Unfortunately, like dyno and PP, this has all been done before. You're just recycling old assumptions. So not only are you wasting your time responding, but you aren't even being original.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What's the point of sticking around?

This is like going to the bar and not drinking.
    Since ur wirhdrawing bur still sticking around these parts you should go pro and post ur leans

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

11 pages of a guy retiring from sports betting

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    It's ok Bubs, we all have cold streaks. Don't let it depress you though. Should be a hobby, not control how you feel. I rarely ever tease NCAAF unless I feel the line is really sharp. Never tease through zero...never ever. That's teaser gambling 101. You instantly waste the value in the teaser and if you have to tease through zero, it shouldn't be teased. If you like betting ML's, stick to baseball and look into hockey. 2 sports where you can hit 50% or less and still profit. NFL is tough to beat. College is beatable if you pick your spots. Stay away from teasers and bet spreads there. I wish I'd have known you were looking at Stanford. I listed Stanford as a 5u max play as soon as the line came out.
    Preciate the advice.

You're great pples, Nino.

You're a stand-up dude and always helpful.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

yeah, bruh.

I went all in on a 12.0 NFL/12.5 NCAAF teaser where I got Stanford at +17.5 and OSU at +7 for -350.

I thought it was a good deal at -350 and I like MSU, but figured logically (or so I thought) that Meyer would get it done, but I took OSU at plus points because I wouldn't straight up bet against MSU.

When I started betting last year, I started off with like $200 then worked it up a lot (or what I consider a lot) and finished my PT thread with over $2400 (I stopped posting in it because I started slumping real real bad). Now, it's all gone.

I'll probably reload, but I've been extremely depressed and I have a college final this Thursday so that has to come first.

When I went all in on the teaser I had like $150 in the account.

It sucks, bruh.

But, the game is the game.
    Dam Bubbles, those huge ML will kill you in the long run.

We've all been there and keep your head up.

You'll be back in the game w/ a different strategy and clear head in no time.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    I quit for 5 years due to getting married, life, etc.....Plus, it didn't help that the thrill and "rush" of winning a bet was gone. Now, single again, and full steam ahead.
    No children I hope

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Preciate the advice.

You're great pples, Nino.

You're a stand-up dude and always helpful.

PAULYPOKER

Jeez, I may have talked some shit to No Coin before when baseball season was going on, but I don't have anything against the poster personally.

I don't understand why he is getting bashed so much.
    Lol,R U fukken serious................................. ..

A fukkin full blown degenerate smashin the fukkin cream pie in HIS OWN FACE.......

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Well at least grab an SBR Nike Golf Polo for the memories...

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Dynamite for potm

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Dynamite for potm
    Don't remember the last time I saw Gus post.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I've said before that if you tailed me at $100 a unit (the purported "average" wager for most), you'd be up $10,000+ for the year. All documented plays at SBR.
    Yes, your plays are well documented here. Some of your plays were live-betting, or multiple-units betting, to chase the previous losses. And I had seen one day alone you lost double units, or won double units, in baseball betting. The betting model you have is simply suitable for small-timers like you so that 10 unit win or loss would not make or break ones' BR.

You may not qualify as a good capper, however, you're one of the intelligent posters here.

PAULYPOKER

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    No children I hope
    no just a boyfriend

PAULYPOKER

3:25 mark

I/O

No Coin, log in and you could just use the PM function to converse with those interested in your "non gambling" "non capping" take on all things No Coin.

Such as ......

attendance for Detroit Tigers home games.

Stupid "What a bad break for whoever had the losing side" threads

Stupid "Officially Retired" threads.

Or the inevitable "Officially Gambling" thread you are going to start.

Also, the Saloon is a perfect option for Non Gamblers. Talk about shit Non Gamblers talk about with other Non Gamblers.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Lol,R U fukken serious................................. ..

A fukkin full blown degenerate smashin the fukkin cream pie in HIS OWN FACE.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Dynamite for potm

3:25 mark
    No Coin, log in and you could just use the PM function to converse with those interested in your "non gambling" "non capping" take on all things No Coin.

Such as ......

attendance for Detroit Tigers home games.

Stupid "What a bad break for whoever had the losing side" threads

Stupid "Officially Retired" threads.

Or the inevitable "Officially Gambling" thread you are going to start.

Also, the Saloon is a perfect option for Non Gamblers. Talk about shit Non Gamblers talk about with other Non Gamblers.
    Gang's all here.

dyno's on deck.

I/O

I almost forgot.....

GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS !!!

I'm sure GA has either online forums or actual live meetings you could attend No Coin!!

They would love you and appreciate all your stories about Tigers home attendance! All your "bad beat" stories and how you quit gambling even though you win.

It's a perfect fit!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I almost forgot.....

GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS !!!

I'm sure GA has either online forums or actual live meetings you could attend No Coin!!

They would love you and appreciate all your stories about Tigers home attendance! All your "bad beat" stories and how you quit gambling even though you win.

It's a perfect fit!!
    You've gone completely off the deep end.

Your rants may not have as much depth as dyno's, but they're every bit as creepily obsessive.

I/O

It's a perfect fit!

You could even go to meetings with the other lame Detroit Homers in the forum (many of which may live near you). You guys could have your own night at GA!!

First ... 891011121314 Last