stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

MLB SUPERSTAR TORII HUNTER Cops Drew Guns on Me!

Torii Hunter
    was staring down the barrel of a loaded firearm yesterday ... when cops raced to his mansion in Newport, CA ... and drew their weapons on the MLB star.

Hunter admits it's kind of his fault ... explaining on Twitter that he accidentally triggered thehouse alarm... and 20 minutes later cops had arrived to the property to investigate the scene.

Hunter says he went outside to talk with the cops ... and, "They drew their guns on me."

But then Hunter suggested he was racially profiled ... tweeting, "They didn't believe I lived here in Newport Coast so they walked me upstairs at gunpoint to get my ID."

He continued, "When I showed him my ID, he said I'm an Angel fan hope u guys have a great season. ARE U KIDDING ME!!!!!! Lol."

One of Hunter's teammates chimed in with a tweet that read, "That's racist."

Hunter responded, "lol ... Now you know I can't say that."

A short time later, Hunter changed his tune ... tweeting, "Hey Twitterland! I'm not upset that the cops did their job today. I'm actually glad they were protecting

He added, "It was my fault that the alarm went off anyways. I just thought it was cool to let u guys know my awkward moment for today. The cops that were here today had there guns drawn but pointed downward in for safety. Those guys handled the situation like trained cops."

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

OC are known to be racist..

Im surprised they didnt kick his face in.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

They were just doing their job. I'd like to see SBR tough guys..... roll up to a multi-million dollar home in Newport Coast after the home alarm had been triggered.........see a black man inside..........and not have guns drawn. No story here.

EPote14
    Too much juice?!? yea ok! grow a pair
    EPote14's Avatar Become A Pro!

who cares

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

^ newport chief of police.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Torii Hunter isn't close to a superstar.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Exactly what were the cops supposed to do? A fukkin home alarm is goin off so the cops are sent there thinking that a home is being robbed and they see someone there. What were they supposed to do?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Torii Hunter isn't close to a superstar.
    My first thought when I read the headline.