Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is like heat trailing at home 55-40 to the bobcats and wade gets hurt. heat come out 2nd half and lebron goes crazy and heat come back and win. thats the mismatch in talent between these two teams. no rig here

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Yes, this is Italian Soccer. Big discrepancy between teams, Italian players with latin temperament. Cold weather at the moment, add in a red card happy ref. This is soccer..... but shit, I could be talking about A-League or any other league around the world.

i am not saying there are no fixes. But this is ridiculous. Every day one can open a thread in this forum and find 'rigged this', 'rigged that'. You know it would be a lot easier to people to fix a match in lower leagues. It costs money to fix matches, and it is much easier to find players/refs, who need the cash in lower levels.

You are more likely to see a fix or 'agreement' in high level series when a team needs a certain outcome. ie. avoiding relegation, or to make top 4 spot, or they need a certain goal differential, etc.

This just looks like a typical Italian soccer game to me, but i only saw the last half.
    russian, italian, french, and australian leagues are all tough to beat for various reasons. I'd rather my opinion be wary and wrong, then oblivious and right. I just know not to bet on these leagues in the future.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I just know not to bet on these leagues in the future.
    I dont believe you.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    I dont believe you.
    haha I love me some late night australian action. I will be seeing you later in the aussie thread for our late night ass whooping. Who are we thinking wins tonight? Let's make sure we fade ourselves. CCM are my lean, so unload on MV

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like australian soccer. lots of action, not much diving or slowing down the game on purpose, and it's late at night. refs don't ruin the game either, australian soccer rules.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

serves me right for betting soccer, should have learned my lesson when ref fixed euro 2008 final to have germans screwed...fk u soccer

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    haha I love me some late night australian action. I will be seeing you later in the aussie thread for our late night ass whooping. Who are we thinking wins tonight? Let's make sure we fade ourselves. CCM are my lean, so unload on MV
    That didnt last long! Nice!

No way MV would be the play, thinking either CCM or Over at this stage. A few defensive injuries for MV this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i like australian soccer. lots of action, not much diving or slowing down the game on purpose, and it's late at night. refs don't ruin the game either, australian soccer rules.
    Aussie refs are hopeless!

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

what is it with all you people when a game does not go your way in soccer you call it a fix lol, cesena are crap this year,yes lazio had lots players out but the ones who steped in are 10 times better than any cesena have ok they got off good start with the goal and lazio had man sent off but in the end the better players win out most time,if u played the sport you can understand

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by simon2012 View Post
    what is it with all you people when a game does not go your way in soccer you call it a fix lol, cesena are crap this year,yes lazio had lots players out but the ones who steped in are 10 times better than any cesena have ok they got off good start with the goal and lazio had man sent off but in the end the better players win out most time,if u played the sport you can understand
    soooooooooooooooo rigged man!

ahhh i hate rigged games

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    soooooooooooooooo rigged man!

ahhh i hate rigged games

lol man

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

^yeah.

people are always trying to explain randonmess or chaos with agency or a higher power.

knowledge of a conspiracy theory makes people feel powerful or more in control than being the victim of chance/chaos. there is no talking people out of this sort of thing in my experience.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    serves me right for betting soccer, should have learned my lesson when ref fixed euro 2008 final to have germans screwed...fk u soccer
    yea right, like other sports are clean ... if tennis players can fix a match when everyone is watching them with full attention then what can we expect of a team with 5+ 'players'=actors

samitarian
    samitarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

unlucky dad. I don't think it was fixed, cesena are just that bad and in soccer 10 men down doesn't mean much if you are vastly superior

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

its rigged , all the insiders were in at halftime on Lazio at +2000 .

thabeest
    thabeest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

That is just a horrible way to lose on such a big underdog.

First ... 2345