THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Forum access with AOL

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Edit by Lou: Your points balance is corrected. What you're describing sounds like a failed cookie or bad password. Can you please physically delete your cookies and hit CTRL F5 and try to log in again? If it doesn't let you in, it'd be a bad password issue. If you clear your cookies and can't get in, I'll reset your password for you.

SBR Folks...........just an FYI, my points not synched yet either. In addition, site isn't saving my "remember me", I need to login again every time I sign on. In addition, I can't join contests, like this month's free bases. Everytime I go to join, I am reverted back to "create account--sign in, etc". Thanks alot in advance.
    Can't post in certain forums, either....reverts me back to "I don't have permission, etc".
    Lou....cleared cookies, still the same problem(s)

______

Edit by Lou: Okay, your password isn't taking. I'll PM you what I reset it to. Also you need to log in as "THE HITMAN".
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 08-14-11 at 01:32 PM. Reason: update

THE HITMAN

Lou....cleared cookies, still the same problem(s)
    I'm in, obviously accepted my password, but points totals are gone again and am still having same other problems. can'y post sometimes, reverts me back to "you don't have permission"

___

Edit by Lou: Your point balance is synced.

Do you share a log-in with any user?
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 08-14-11 at 01:31 PM. Reason: fixed

THE HITMAN

Edit by Lou: Your point balance is synced.

Do you share a log-in with any user?

______

I'm in, obviously accepted my password, but points totals are gone again and am still having same other problems. can'y post sometimes, reverts me back to "you don't have permission"
    No, sharing, Lou....I just went to answer this and had to log in again. I hit reply and went to "no permission" again. I visit 10 -20 other sites, no problems elsewhere.

THE HITMAN

when I go to join this months bases contest, I hit "join".......... that reverts me to "create account/sign in". I punch in my name & password and I always go back at "create/sign in" again.
    Got to leave for awhile.....back in later

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Hitman,

We can log in as you perfectly normally in all sites. Can you try a different browser?

THE HITMAN

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi Hitman,

We can log in as you perfectly normally in all sites. Can you try a different browser?
    My regular aol still is not in sync. My different browser, Internet Explorer is in sync with points, but also giving me all the above problems I mentioned, so both browsers are not working properly. Signing in is not the problem........I am in allright there. The site doesn't remember me, contest thread won't let me sign up and I can't post in certain threads, reverting me back to no permission. Like I mentioned, I visit 20 sites a day, no problems elsewhere.
    Just took a look, and my points box is blank, both browsers.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Hitman,

It's best that while connected to AOL you minimize and use an external browser. Regarding the site remembering your log-in, that's foremost a browser preference and if it's not saved then it'd be a cookie issue.

Regarding the 'permissions message', certain AOL assigned IP addresses that resolve to previous spambots have been blocked...explaining why sometimes the sites thinks you might be a problem poster.