Originally posted on 04/20/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
With the baseball info it's crazy, because they also quantify it all. With every pitch there are nearly 30 points of data generated and released by the MLB.

It's sick.

It's also going to be sick when you fail to be able to tell me where you got +850 as a LIVE number. Before you answer, remember, I know. I am dialed in like you wouldn't believe and have more info and inside knowledge of the daily markets in the US and around the world than the MLB genreates data. I make markets.

So go ahead, do tell us where you get +850 when Utah took that little 8 point lead in the third.

Would be interesting to hear.

I was watching that game and I find that hard to believe too. Might have been +500 at the very very most at the best odds.

Even though they all use mostly the same data (I believe), if you look across a nice wide swath of books, it's amazing how different the odds can be at the same time. With enough outs and if you are quick, live betting is essentially no juice or better, even at 25 to 30 cents juice at each shop. Most people just see the 25 to 30 cents and think it's not beatable. Most people are also wrong and losers.