Originally posted on 01/28/2012:

I used to have £15,000++ in my bank account. I came back home yesterday to pay my housing bill and found out Bet365 has been deducted a shocking amount of £12,400 from my bank account, leaving me with £3,000++!

I called to Bet365 team, they were very friendly at first place, issuing a review and investigation. After 3 hours of waiting, someone from Bet365 called back and said they found no evidence of supporting my claim, hence they still stand of the £12,400 deductions! They have suspended my Bet365 account without any valid reasons as well!

I said i want to speak to someone like the supervisor or manager from Bet365, but the operator over the phone said they will only continue to cooperate with the police! I immediately went to the police station and lodge a report regarding this. After 2 hours at the police station, the police came back to me and said Bet365 are refusing to talk to them! Is Bet365 fooling with me? The police told me that the only thing I could do is lodge a report to Llyods bank for fraudulent deductions.

The next day (which is today, Saturday), I went to the bank first thing in the morning to highlight all the unauthorized deductions of £12,400 by Bet365. Llyods bank said they will get back to me on Tuesday next week (31 Jan 2012). Also, banks told me this is a very common issue so watch out!

I do hope the banks put in a very professional investigation team. *sighs* big time!