Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
b2b.. There is zero chance he would find a lawyer that would sue M.G. I realize it is a public company and you would easily be able to find out if the lawsuit were true but even if by some miracle it were true... do you think it would ever make it to a courtroom? Their legal department would eat Cory for lunch. You can't sue a company like M.G. when you are the one who violated their TOS.
eye understand, the point of my post was to make it clear, that Cory won't be able to bull$shit his way into making folks here think he has a lawsuit against M*G pending. As soon as they are served papers, it isn't very difficult to find that out.

when ever papers are served against a company that is publicly traded, even if the case never makes it to court, it is public record. This is done to make sure the public has access to as much information as possible about a company,.... prior to investing in them.

Keep in mind, if Cory wants to sue M*G he WILL be able to do that. You can sue anyone for anything.

But yes I agree, this would never make it to court, and my guess is whom ever brought forth the suit would end up paying M*G's legal fees before it was all said and done, even if the original case never made it past the District judge magistrate.

As far as having a snow balls chance in hell of winning,..... the suits against CR based RX and EZ are even more far fetched.