No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Because I'm sick and have been on the couch since Monday afternoon is why I'm responding, along with having tomorrow off. I honestly didn't know you could ignore people. I really have never thought of it but youre acting like such a b**** I may use it for the first time. I came to first say that it gets annoying when you make tons of threads moaning about losses. As you post every 30 minutes of everyday over a 3 year period obviously you have had some nonstellar threads. I'm not saying you have tons nor that you're the only one, but a lot of people come here to get a scoop or a lean on games. You give that half the time, but a lot of the other time you just add clutter to the page bitching about some insignificant game where you lost what Im guessing likes like $20.

So long story short is I'm going to look up how to ignore you because youre acting like a manchild and I'll gladly trade some of your useful threads for the rest of your garbage.
    I'm honestly disappointed I've even spent this much time arguing with someone on the internet but I'm getting cabin fever from being on the couch sick for so long.

Do whatever you want bud make money because I'm doing the same.

EDIT: sorry how is it you ignore people, I'm trying to click on your name and its not working
    You've posted diatribes over and over again in this thread about how this isn't bothering you, how you couldn't care less, whatever, yet you keep responding. You're bitching about me bitching. I don't get it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Ralphie hates my guts, makes fun of me at every possible turn, yet he watched the game and agreed. Don't you think he would've ripped me in half had it not been an implosion?

You didn't watch a single second of the game, yet you're telling me otherwise. OK. Thanks for clarifying it for me. I appreciate that.
    No he only agreed because he took Minnesota.

Now you're using ralphie to support your case? Pretty pathetic.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    No he only agreed because he took Minnesota.

Now you're using ralphie to support your case? Pretty pathetic.
    Like I said, Ralphie wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

What makes you an expert on a game you didn't even watch?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I cant believe this "debate" is even still going on.

The twolves folded like a bunch of girls. I won 900 on the night going 2-1. Its not like Im fuming mad. The Twolves should have won by 30. Twizzle your agrument of "what about the twolves 25-3 run or whatever it was only strengthens ours case of the wolves meltdown.

now STFU

P.s. I apologized to NC and were total buds!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

everyone walk away from their computer for a while.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave hawley 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123