Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Over/Under Success - Tail if youd like!

*UNDER 206.5*

Ive haven't missed an o/u on this round of the playoffs so far. Had Game 1 unders and Game 2 overs..

The first OKC game I bet under, but after they missed so many shots and the pace was so fast, I decided to bet 2nd half over. I landed in the middle. So.. so far, Im 5/5 this round

After last game, I feel like both OKC and SA will be disappointed with their defense and focus much more on it for game 3. Also the crowd will certainly put a damper on the SA offense.

Last game was the highest scoring game of the playoffs, almost 20 pts higher than the next highest total of the 1st game of LAL/OKC series. If you remember, the game after that was very low scoring and much slower paced. I expect the same thing to happen here.

Finally, Im going with the under because it continues with the zig-zag theory, and the total just went from 206 to 206.5, because of last game. I took it now, and it could go up another point, but I have a weird feeling it will fall back to 206.

BOL
    Last edited by Tofudog; 05-31-12 at 09:22 AM.

Tofudog

No opinions?

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I agree with you. I have a feeling this game goes under by 5+ points. I'll be on it with you tonight. Cheers

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Sorry over for me. Assuming like the experts say and okc wins i assume theyll be able to handle 25 pts + a qtr and land around 108 with SAS right at 102

Tofudog

Total fell back to 206 like I had thought. Got over 179 for the next Celtics game as well and that has moved up to 180.5. That isn't a bad way to think about it kobe, but I do think that Brooks realizes that the fast pace isn't working in their favor. I think he will try to go smaller and aim for a slightly slower pace. Like he said in the first game "I like the pace but its a little too fast." And then game two they tried to out run them again and it didn't work. It could go either way, but westbrook might try to do too much for them and not have a great game. The less shots for him the better since they almost all come with 4-8 seconds off the shot clock.

Tofudog

*OKC/SAS Under 206.5* - WINNER!

After last OKC Game I am now 6/6 on over/unders these series. I grabbed the over 179 for C's Gm3 after seeing it only move up 2 points, but upon further thought, Celtics defense will be smothering today. I expect them to slow the game down in their home gym. Shane Battier, Mike Miller, and Mario Chalmers should shoot more poorly as the always do on the road and I don't expect such a good performance from Ray Allen.

I decided to grab the under 180.5 at 2x to counteract my already existing bet of over 179. Not the smartest but I regretted placing the bet and at least I have the chance of landing in the middle.

*PICK BOS/MIA UNDER 180.5*

Going for 7/7 (even though technically I will only have won .9u)

NetworkCash
    Waiting For Euro 2012
    NetworkCash's Avatar Become A Pro!

i lost all my money in Under-Over in NBA so i stopped betting on it !

Tofudog

BOS/MIA(GM3) UNDER 180.5 - LOSER.. 6/7

Next pick -

OKC/SAS(GM4) OVER 201.5

JamesBrown

I agree with you. I have a feeling this game goes over by 5+ points. I'll be on it with you tonight. Cheers

JamesBrown

Dang...just saw 67% is on the Over....think I'll lay off this one. Best of luck tonight though.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15579

good call sir, cash it

Tofudog

OKC/SAS (GM4) OVER 201.5 - WINNER! Now 7/8

Only loss so far came on the under for the last Miami/Boston game. That being said, I still don't believe these two teams can keep running and gunning like this and I will be on the under . I believe the first quarter for the last game ended at 30-28? After all that, the final score was only about 11 over the total. Im not entirely sure why Joel Anthony only played 11 minutes but his presence was obviously missed as KG was able to do whatever he wanted in the post.

Im sure Miami wont go 10-20 from the FT line again but Im also sure that Bostons bench players will not be as effective as they were. Most importantly, I see this game remaining close throughout, encouraging better defense than what was played when Boston was up 20 points. Doc will probably stress the importance of getting back on defense to stop the 6-8 freebie pts from the Miami fast break.

I almost never do multiple units but I feel pretty confident with this one

​BOS/MIA (GM4) UNDER 180 - 2x