milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

bookmaker just graded my bets on the victory lane celebration, still pending at heritage.

so my guess is that the inspection counts at heritage and betonline, but not at bookmaker

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

neither heritage or bookmaker really has clear rules about it... but i have some matchups tonight that are still pending at both, it seems like they have been waiting to grade them until after the inspection (if that means anything).

here are the rules at heritage, other than the "official" winner part, no real mention of what happens with dq

MOTOR RACING

• If a race or qualifier is postponed for any reason, all wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. After 48 hours all wagers will be canceled and the monies refunded.
    • The Official winner of the race shall be the winner of the race for wagering purposes; this includes all races which are halted prematurely for any reason.
    • In head-to-head matchups, both drivers must start the race in order for the wager to be considered action.
    • If a starting driver who has completed at least one lap is replaced during the race by another driver for any reason, the starting driver will be awarded the finishing driver's position at the end of the race.
    • Formula 1: The start of any race is defined as the signal to start the warm up lap. Drivers must start the race in order for wagers to be considered action.
    • NASCAR: The start of any race is defined as the signal to start the warm up lap. Drivers must start the race in order for wagers to be considered action.

Yes, that's not updated yet.

Last DQ a couple of weeks ago they voided at least bet I know about due to the ambiguity there.

If no DQ it wont matter for this race at least.

milwaukee mike

any updates?

here's what i think so far, based on rules and when bets have been graded

inspection counts (heritage/betonline)
    inspection doesn't matter (5dimes/bookmaker)

brp0954
    Update your status
    brp0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5806

I had Heritage grade a wager "no action" refund about a month ago when this happened. I think they are still trying to figure it out. I have a complaint with sportsbetting.ag which has the same house rules as betonline.ag because they graded it as a loss then they gave me a refund out of goodwill. It was an Xfinity race on June 29th.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by brp0954 View Post
    I had Heritage grade a wager "no action" refund about a month ago when this happened. I think they are still trying to figure it out. I have a complaint with sportsbetting.ag which has the same house rules as betonline.ag because they graded it as a loss then they gave me a refund out of goodwill. It was an Xfinity race on June 29th.
    that group now specifically says after the post-race inspection... wish the rules were clear like that everywhere!

brp0954
    Update your status
    brp0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5806

I know that is why I cannot understand the confusion they have when they graded it. They told me the results changed after 24 hours which it did not. I had Reddick over Bell it is clear as day but they still contend that is not what happened.

https://www.nascar.com/results/race_...-300/stn/race/

milwaukee mike

any update on bookmaker's rules for nascar?

they are still pretty conflicting... they say official result from governing body, but also say podium position the day of event... pretty sure i have had bets graded both ways, one with post-race dq and one without

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

I think Bookmaker will still grade right after the race ends and before the post-race inspection. If not, they should have given us notice of their rule change.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

any update on bookmaker's rules for nascar?

they are still pretty conflicting... they say official result from governing body, but also say podium position the day of event... pretty sure i have had bets graded both ways, one with post-race dq and one without
    I asked them to clarify this last year. And pointed out ambiguity.

Nothing was changed.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I asked them to clarify this last year. And pointed out ambiguity.

Nothing was changed.
    yeah thanks for trying

with the new cars and new penalties, i'm even MORE worried making nascar bets there! which stinks because they have great lines and yes/no to win

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

yeah thanks for trying

with the new cars and new penalties, i'm even MORE worried making nascar bets there! which stinks because they have great lines and yes/no to win
    There are huge penalties this year for cheating with NASCAR. Not going to be an issue most likely.

First 12