stats1
    stats1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    nice try'

U have no idea what i bet or how much of any thing besides h2hs.no flat betting. Lol. Another stats lap dog. Evrybody has seen it. Get new material
    getting called out again for being a complete scam seems to be a common thing with u and your picks!!!! Everyone knows u r a scumbag! anytime u want to put your money where your mouth is let me know and I don’t mean on a few forums!!! 5mike5 = Scumbag hope that fat pig of yours is doing better

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

What the heck just happened in here???

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Just curious, do you let stats finish in your mouth or does he pull out and shoot it on your face?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Enough with the arguing in here please. Subforums aren't the place for trolling. If you don't like someone's thread or record, simply ignore it. Thanks!

ThePhoenix69
    ThePhoenix69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Lets describe Mike. 42-44. Lives in the home he inherited from his parents near Bristol, Tennessee. Is overweight. And he lives off of social security disability.

Strange he never could make that appearance on Big Man on Campus video.

Westmanor’s stats are completely accurate. There is 0% chance Mike could be up regardless if hes winning $500 a matchup. If you just look at what he wrote its all right there. Numbers do not lie.

Somehow we got a Jim Jones situation on our hands. He has his followers drinking that juice. Crazy how the mind works.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Enough with the arguing in here please. Subforums aren't the place for trolling. If you don't like someone's thread or record, simply ignore it. Thanks!
    This

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix69 View Post
    Lets describe Mike. 42-44. Lives in the home he inherited from his parents near Bristol, Tennessee. Is overweight. And he lives off of social security disability.

Strange he never could make that appearance on Big Man on Campus video.

Westmanor’s stats are completely accurate. There is 0% chance Mike could be up regardless if hes winning $500 a matchup. If you just look at what he wrote its all right there. Numbers do not lie.

Somehow we got a Jim Jones situation on our hands. He has his followers drinking that juice. Crazy how the mind works.
    I told Mike to not respond to you guys and mods will simply ban anyone who keeps coming back for a hit n run troll in these sub forum picks threads.

But just for the record, to show how little you guys actually know... Mike is a skinny wiry bastard, with a heavy physical job, a long way from Bristol and despite his friendly demeanor could likely knock you out in seconds, instead of being disabled.

idiots.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I told Mike to not respond to you guys and mods will simply ban anyone who keeps coming back for a hit n run troll in these sub forum picks threads.

But just for the record, to show how little you guys actually know... Mike is a skinny wiry bastard, with a heavy physical job, a long way from Bristol and despite his friendly demeanor could likely knock you out in seconds, instead of being disabled.

idiots.

I love Mike either way! He has taught me Nascar and HAS made me BANK!

Fact!!!!

Out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

tucks
    tucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4825

Where’s his Pocono thread? Gonna let some haters hurt his feelings?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Ill have it up this evening just been busy

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Ill have it up this evening just been busy
    That’s what he said.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

POCONO 1 (Xfinity/Cup)---

Last edited by 5mike5; 05-30-19 at 04:25 PM.

First ... 3456