reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

There were a bunch of nascar betting news that came out like 2 weeks ago I was hoping you cucks would be talking about but I guess I should've known better. Nascar signed with some mafia organization to supply stats for betting and live shit.

I wanted to have a big discussion about it but I was working when I saw it and then probably bo'd for a week.

reigle9

Got on here 7 times and forgot, to express my hate for everyone under 30. I don't think a single one have ever been laid. And if they have, promised their hand in marriage and a year salary on a worthless diamond. GoD I hate cucks and anyone that doesn't hank it.

reigle9

Lol forgot to even mention Jeff cluck.

reigle9

This blatant fukkin \*\*\*\*\*\* is up in arms that normal people think the millennium car is gayer than 3 dudes blowing 2 dudes.

He for sure don't even know how to bait a hook.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    There were a bunch of nascar betting news that came out like 2 weeks ago I was hoping you cucks would be talking about but I guess I should've known better. Nascar signed with some mafia organization to supply stats for betting and live shit.

I wanted to have a big discussion about it but I was working when I saw it and then probably bo'd for a week.
    We did a little its just nothing at all has come from it betting wise like we had hoped. Yet

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

We had a discussion about it last year when it was announced. F1 did a deal for data about the same time.

I've mentioned it about 12 times saying i was expecting live betting and lots more bookmaker interest this year but it went other way so far.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Was trying to work out what Reigle is talking about with his millenium car and ran across this.

Memories of 2013

reigle9

It's pink and just has faggy shit all over it. Likely paid for by soros

reigle9

Be tolerant! And if you aren't, we'll attack you, well try, get beat up, and cry racism. If you're a leftist at this point, just fukkin end it.

First ... 2345