NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Sharks ML?? Lmao!

There was no value there moron. Learn the sport, and THEN voice your opinions. Clueless monkey.

Keep donating to the community though, bro. It's all we ask, I promise. It's all we ask.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Haha sharks money line....I can't get over that comedy. Lol! Hilarious post.

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

If had of followed yesterday the Sea Eagles and Rabbitohs both saluted,This is a wonderful community, Your opinions are always welcome, but any simpleton can post after a match. If you want to be part of the community say something before a match and WTF is a NIttany Lions Fan? Some sort of lacrosse team?

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Haha sharks money line....I can't get over that comedy. Lol! Hilarious post.

angelo63

Play 63: 3 Units on Cowboys +4 @ 1.90

angelo63

Play 64: 4 Units on Tigers Minus 6 @ 1.85
    Good Luck to all

angelo63

Round 14

Play 65: 3 Units on Knights Minus 5.5@ 1.85
    Play 66: 1 Unit on Knights Minus 12 @ 2.90

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

Quote Originally Posted by angelo63 View Post
    Play 65: 3 Units on Knights Minus 5.5@ 1.85
    Play 66: 1 Unit on Knights Minus 12 @ 2.90
    Big night for the Knights you reckon mate?

angelo63

Hey TG, hope its going well, Yes i can see the Knights winning this easily if they can contain Dugan who will be playing out of position, THe raiders are a team who have lost faith in the coach and don't want to play for him. Furner can not be sacked because of the long standing family ties with the Queanbeyan leagues club who are the owners of the Raiders. the problem is the players are not responding to Furner at all, he wont jump and it looks like the other favored child of the Old guard Raiders heir achy "Ricky Stuart " will be part of some coaching structure after the SOO series. Bennett knows how to get his players to respond and i am sure the Knights will respond to him and at home tonight. Furner may jump himself if it gets ugly, The Raiders fled from town on Tuesday to escape the criticism that was due after the shambles of last Saturday. Wille, Darius and Danny are class acts and with their backs to the wall i see a 20 plus to 6 scoreline....Hope you had a nice win on the big NBA under yesterday...

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

Quote Originally Posted by angelo63 View Post
    Hey TG, hope its going well, Yes i can see the Knights winning this easily if they can contain Dugan who will be playing out of position, THe raiders are a team who have lost faith in the coach and don't want to play for him. Furner can not be sacked because of the long standing family ties with the Queanbeyan leagues club who are the owners of the Raiders. the problem is the players are not responding to Furner at all, he wont jump and it looks like the other favored child of the Old guard Raiders heir achy "Ricky Stuart " will be part of some coaching structure after the SOO series. Bennett knows how to get his players to respond and i am sure the Knights will respond to him and at home tonight. Furner may jump himself if it gets ugly, The Raiders fled from town on Tuesday to escape the criticism that was due after the shambles of last Saturday. Wille, Darius and Danny are class acts and with their backs to the wall i see a 20 plus to 6 scoreline....Hope you had a nice win on the big NBA under yesterday...
    Great write up mate... Yeah I get the feeling Bennett can get them back to winning form - especially when they looked like a different team last week in the second half.
    GL tonight - I'm on the Knights as well.
    Hope you went the UNDER in the NBA! Stupidly decided to play the OVER after being burnt with all the UNDERs. Ohh well.
    Points Awarded:

Bazz27 gave That Guy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

angelo63

ahh, I stick to following the NBA experts, MR LTA is intune with it all and of course variance does come around to help or hinder. Good Luck with it all, Soccer is keeping me Busy atm....Good wins last night and looking to take both the dogs tonight with the Asian handicap. Sleep depravity here we come.

angelo63

Play 67 , 68 State of Origin 2

Play 67 ; 4 Units on QLD +1.5 pts @ 1.93

Taking Qld with the points start is a luxury , The media hype and general hysteria Stuart has created to whip up the whole state into a frenzy od belief has caused the market to over react to Thaiday dropping out for QLD.QLD wil be stronger for it though with Taylor starting and the workmanlike Parker coming off the bench to close of the end of each half. Stuart has tinkered with th eNSW pack who were the better of the two in game 1, He has shifted Gallen from the centre of the field and pushed new boy Tim grant into the front line of Origin up against some very seasoned performers in Scott, Hannant and Civoceneva. Slater, Smith and Cronk will improve from Melbourne ad with the 1 pont in our advantage a draw is good enough fo Qld.

Play 68: 0.5 Unit on Draw @ 26.00

The game will be close, QLd will play for the draw if they can if it is close with ten or so to go so there is a strong chance it can happen. Stuart would also save face with a draw but the series would be lost..

angelo63

Play 69 , 70 NRL Round 21

Play 69 3 units on Dragons ML @ 3.00

Play 70 3 units on Titans ML @ 1.65

Play 71 : Multi
    3units on Under 36.5 Dragons/Storm into Titans ML @ 3.15

Good Luck to all

angelo63